Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 7921
-
02-23-26 17:31 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 38Lemon Tree Shocking Report No Bueno!
Well I have been here several times and have always been happy with the service. I don't know if they changed management or not, (none of the girls I saw before where there) but I went today based on some of the reviews here for Gia and I was very disappointed.
Yes, Gia is probably is 25 ish tall, etc. But she is a total GPS provider and it was all negotiations from the first hint of service. She wanted $ for a single shot L1 only. I have never had to pay that in Brevard, I only max out at $60 and that is for two pops per session.
She said strictly level 1 only shot there for $ allowed by the owner! What? LOL! I said it's not up to you? She said no! Hahaha! I started waiting to hear 5-0 come in.
Are they under new management or something because this is the first and only time this has ever happened to me.
She actually said she needed to check with the owner and then she did! She left the room I heard her talking in Chinese and then I finally opened the door and she was there in the hall with the manager / owner. She told me it was $ for one pop L1 only. LOL. The manager / owner was there too in the hall. Very strange.
I said no and they gave me my house fee back and I left. Very nice of them to do that without a fight. First something like this time for me anywhere. Don't try to play Orlando if you're not going to deliver Orlando! YMMV.
-
02-22-26 12:32 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 1229Damages? What's offered?
Originally Posted by CobraJo91
[View Original Post]
this site was created for sharing information not withholding it 🤣
2 post... one praising lemon tree... one knocking Zen for their inconsistency?
hmm....
-
02-21-26 19:16 #7589Regular Member

Posts: 10Zen Melt
I had a similar experience with Sasa, but I've also had good experiences too. It's inconsistent there. Apparently there will be a new girl on the 24th. This is place is always hit and miss. Jasmine aka Linda is definitely the best one there whenever she is in rotation.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 19:12 #7588Regular Member

Posts: 10Gia at LT
I saw Gia yesterday, she is indeed beautiful. 25 years old, about 5'8", slender with the right curves. Really good English and fun personality. She is definitely one of the best I've seen at the AMPs around time. Massage was great and I definitely left happy. I'll have to repeat, I hope she stays for a while.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 07:05 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 1229Dr Willy in Orlando thread always posting valuable info, I'm over there a lot and I got that from one of his post.
Originally Posted by HighTimes2
[View Original Post]
It's all about sharing information.
-
02-20-26 21:25 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 54This.
This is the best advice MG! Drastically improves the chances you'll actually find who you're looking for. Makes things so much easier.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 17:14 #7585Regular Member

Posts: 11Lt
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 11:41 #7584Senior Member

Posts: 375That does clear it up. Thank you.
Originally Posted by ToyotaVon
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 10:03 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 1229I cleared up some space
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 09:37 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 1229Sorry to hear about Anna, guess Jasmine going to be busy, I'm hoping Tiffany will be back next month she went to China for the new year celebrations.
Originally Posted by Dog2000
[View Original Post]
guess their body doubles are at zen🤣
helpful hint... before asking for a particular girl ask the girl what her name is might lower the chances of her saying I'm jasmine or anna
never foolproof... just lowers the odds
-
02-19-26 09:34 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 1229Thanks!...interesting, might have to find a reason to go to Melbourne.
Originally Posted by Attack02
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 08:57 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 35New beautiful girl at LT
I am Glad I stopped by Lemon Tree last night, after a very good massage with my long time friend sweetheart Jenny, I saw a new girl walking around and I asked about her, I was told she is new. She goes by Gia, IMO the most beautiful girl I have seen, probably one of the prettiest in this area, very young, in her 20's, long hair, and absolutely stunning body and face. Will definitely go back and pay her a visit. A must see girl.
-
02-19-26 08:47 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 247Jasmine at 5 star
I can confirm Jasmine is at 5 star in Orlando. I just saw her there yesterday. Was hoping for doubles with her and Anna but Anna is injured. Apparently something to do with her legs and not being able to walk without severe pain.
Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 22:58 #7578Senior Member

Posts: 1229Guessing this was meant for Martin, St Lucie, Indian River county thread.
Originally Posted by Mike4387
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 07:55 #7577Senior Member

Posts: 100VIP in Vero
After reading mixed reviews I decided to TOFT at VIP on 60.
I was greeted by a trim and fit early 50's (looks 40) Chinese lady.
The name was June if I recall correctly. She gave a decent but not great massage without oil and then did better when adding oil.
The best part was she did a wonderful tease before the flip.
The L1 was very nicely done without rushing or jack hammering. Smooth.
OTC only. UTC was politely declined. Nice head and neck massage to close things out. Asked if L2 would be available and told NO.
Overall it was a pleasant experience.
There is a second, heavier, late 50's women as well that I said hello to. Would not be my choice but nice smile.
Safe, clean, nice, L1 spot I would go to again.











Reply With Quote





