Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 5478
-
03-01-26 00:43 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 383Relaxing with Ewa
I've been away from Relax for about a year so went in blind with all the necessary prep. I believe it was Lucky who greeted. I wanted to see the line-up and she wasn't thrilled. I said "Vivi is gone, right?" I knew she was but wanted to build cred. Then she yelled, "Ewa!
In comes Yoko Ono circ 1969. Something about her, wow. So with Lucky standing there Ewa falls into my arms and I start rubbing her pussy.
I asked for the bathroom before the shower and a short natural titty beauty points to the door. I asked her name and she said Kiki. Definitely circling back for her!
Anyway, thorough shower and back to the room. Ewa says, "massage first. " The best legit spa massage I've had in months. Beat the crap out of me.
Guys here know the Ewa main event. But let's just say she adores 69. That went on for ten minutes.
For the cover she bounced for a bit but then wanted standing mish. Another good five minutes and then the most erotic thing this old timer has had in awhile. She said "cum in my mouth," snatched away the cover, fell to her knees and sucked me to completion. Easily the greatest orgasm I've had in a spa in years. Talk about skills. She then opened up the discarded cover and didn't let a drop hit the floor.
I have some favorites within a couple hundred mile radius. But, wow. Just, wow. You guys are certainly right about Ewa.
-
02-25-26 07:11 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 265Anyone have any intel on this one?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ity-26034.html
-
02-21-26 14:46 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 94Saw Rachel while she was in Geneva you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 14:24 #5025I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Relax
Been there twice in the last few weeks. Had ewa the first time, she is as advertised. The second time ewa greeted me but I wanted to try someone else. Well ewa gave me the table shower and I started to try to fiv and she said her friend was in town. She said you try Lucky. I was like ok, so lucky wasn't ready yet (I got there a little before they opened) so lucky was still getting ready for the day. Any way ewa gave me the massage, hot towel then she called for lucky. While waiting for lucky ewa started to lick and suck my balls and cocok, Lucky came in the room, dam does she have a sexy body!. I motioned for lucky to sit on my face so I could lick her pussy as I was doing that she bent down to help ewa. Had both of them on my cock for a bit then ewa left the room. Good BBBJ from lucky while I went to town on her pussy. She then covered me up and rode me for a bit. Then she said you fuck me, laid her down did mish for a while but I had to see her nice little ass. Bent her over and went to pound town, she can definitely take a pounding. Finally blew in the bag she cleaned me up and left then ewa came back in to finish the massage. On my way out I saw a cutie and asked her name. She said Rachel, has anyone tried her yet and if so can I expect the same service that I got from ewa and lucky?
-
02-20-26 17:01 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 348Sun Hope
Saw Mary at Sun Hope this week, still the best tease I've ever experienced. 0. 5 for a half hour plus 1. 2 for two L1 releases. Clean, convenient, and underrated.
-
02-20-26 12:37 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 333West Suburbs
Yeah. You have some good stuff from out this way over the years, always enjoyed your posts from this neck of the woods. Wish there was a bit more flavor of excitement & experiences now & then, but it's still not too bad.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 11:49 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 1605Thanks. I did see your report. I appreciate the heads up. You guys out here do a lot of thorough reporting. I used to be in the Western suburbs a lot for work and wish that all these options existed when I was out there.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
There is an MT I know that bounces around and fills in when a girl is sick or on vacation. She told me she's been out at Crystal. Her name is Tina. Smaller cute Korean. I'm not sure if the same mama is working at Cove but she was friendly once she got to know you.
I ended up going to a restaurant on Roosevelt to watch Olympic hockey snd have a hamburger and a beer. Decided not to go anywhere. Maybe it was paralysis by analysis. I wanted something new but wanted something good. FWIW there is a Latina on Listcrawler that is staying at the Motel 6 on Roosevelt. $120/$160/$200 is what she quoted me. Passed on her as well. Debated on a Milf escort but passed on her. Just wasn’t feeling it that day.
Sorry for the Rambling report lol.
-
02-19-26 01:33 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 121Crystal
In left a poat a couple weeks ago. Scroll back a page or so.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 06:42 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 1605Crystal Spa
Any recent intel on Crystal or Cove?
-
02-15-26 14:52 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 172Rimming at an AMP
Just curious if anyone here has a good "Rimming" MT in the nearby area? I've had the Relax Spa experience, but looking for a new experience elsewhere. If you could provide the name of the MT and spa as well. Any intel would be helpful. PM if you need to. Thank you! I've got a few hidden AMP'S that have not been mentioned in this forum for all types of services.
-
02-15-26 08:30 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 345Sunny
Assume you're talking Sunny in Morris? I used to stir my boat out that way- so would stop in every 5-6 months and have never been disappointed. Haven't been there for a while so may have to make that a priority when I pull the boat out of winter storage.
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 22:23 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 48Agreed, all gets old after a while. Need some new talent that can do similar things if not better. LOL!
Originally Posted by ChicagoScott
[View Original Post]
Occasionally, I'll make the hike out to Sunny as they are pretty consistent and if you space it out, maybe 4-5 months you can try somebody new.
-
02-13-26 16:34 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 105Lanes
Ventured to the burbs and on the stopped by. Pulled MoMo (sp) decent man mades and not to skinny. Gave a good massage and 1/2 through felt her hands an bobs on my back. On the flip, had a little discussion, and don't know how she accomplished it but started with a CBJ and didn't even see her work out the cover. Very decent CBJ then moved to mish and finish. Then back to massage. Overall it was a good experience. I'd return if ever in the area. Also got to see another girl who stopped by to say hi. May try her as well.
-
02-13-26 15:07 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 333Pure
It's always consistent, but getting boring. Massage is decent, all levels provided. I just need to stop pulling in there & explore elsewhere. Burnt out on Lanes & Relax. Need that sexy teasing & playfulness.
-
02-08-26 14:00 #5014Regular Member

Posts: 2Relax
Heads up about Relax from last week. Make sure you run do not walk if you get Vovo (that's how she spelled it). Her massage was a 0/10 and I swear she was falling asleep or on something. Absolutely a waste of time and money. FYI.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





