Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 25036
-
02-23-26 17:48 #23941Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen her Thickumszzzz
She regularly posts on STG and snap https://secrethostess.com/10504846/#gallery-7.
-
02-23-26 09:15 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 100Jenny / country girl
I set up a date with jenny last summer. Sent her a message on facebook and a couple weeks later she sent me her number. I went to woony to pick her up, but when I saw the condition she was in I couldn't go through with it. She looked awful and she was doing this weird twitching thing with her arms and legs. Anyway I gave her $60 bucks and bailed. Not worth it.
-
02-23-26 08:22 #23939Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kristina
I saw her 2 years ago. She use to call herself Kristina. Did a car date with her for $60 then couple days later she got into a relationship and stop doing date and start doing content only. And now she's back, I text her and she only doing BJ for $140 LOL. I told her I'm looking for a full service and she told me she never did FS before. Smh. She told me to name a price. I said 100 qv and she stop responding then LOL. I guess she think she is slick by thinking I was going to offer her more when I saw her couple years ago for $60 car date and got everything. Anyway, when I saw her, she didn't rushed though, got BBJ and cfs. And we part way. She a little thicker than what her ad showing though.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 20:50 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 1406Yeah, my bad, It was definitely her that I saw. When I saw the photo on STG, It sure as hell looked like her. She must have continued her treatment at an extended facility.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 16:52 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 1048
Originally Posted by Boston4523
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]
Is she as good looking as her photos? Mainly her ass?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 16:22 #23936Senior Member

Posts: 62She was briefly active like a year ago
The Country Girl of the Motor Inn right? She was back for a little bit some time go (her FB appeared in my friends recommendations and texted her. Could not see her but she seemed in a bad situation and finally disappeared. Always wondered if she is still alive.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 15:08 #23935Senior Member

Posts: 149Thick Tatted ****
Anyone see her? Can't seem to find any reviews on her yet. Any info is appreciated.
-
02-22-26 12:59 #23934Senior Member

Posts: 1406Ok, Ty. My eyesight must be going. The resemblance is close.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 12:57 #23933Senior Member

Posts: 1406Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 11:25 #23932Senior Member

Posts: 834Bathroomless Ashley
Originally Posted by WantMoreLove
[View Original Post]
When I first saw these rather cryptic posts I didn't pay much attention. But I just checked some of my Facebook bookmarks and with a bit of additional sleuthing, I found exactly where this is coming from. I can't post the Facebook that this is associated with on here because it is (ostensibly) a private (civilian) account and not an escort or professional provider account. But you guys who know her real name (which is most guys that have seen her regularly), should take a look at her ex's most recent Facebook. It is the same dude whose last name is still the last name which Ashley uses outside the "hobby".
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
Now, I'm not going to discuss anything further about this, publicly. But because of this, I doubt that I'm going to see Ashley again anytime soon, and I've been kind of a regular over the years. Because I'm chickenshit.
Now, I don't know if she's pregnant or not (unlikely at age 52!) and actually I don't really even care about that aspect. But I AM concerned about this dude's Facebook posts. It's the same dude who's photo identification was posted in one of her ads a while back.
Now, I know a little bit about mental instability. And this dude's has me sufficiently concerned that I might just decide to play it safe, and just not see her again. Which sucks big time because she's been an excellent provider.
So, if you know her real name, take a look at the Facebook of this dude. If you know what's going on with this dude, and if you also think that there might be potential danger here, I'd be curious to discuss it privately.
-
02-21-26 18:57 #23931Senior Member

Posts: 511Faydra Bell
Wow, those dogs are still alive? Those photos are at least ten years old. Last time I saw her was in EP at the 6. Was okay visit, the dogs were a pain and she is kind of off her rocker but sometimes that makes for an interesting visit. What kind of neighborhood is she in now?
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 17:44 #23930Senior Member

Posts: 1734Naw. Always been crystal. You must be thinking of someone else. I promised you the girl in that ad is crystal.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 14:55 #23929Senior Member

Posts: 4545Crystal
I never saw her use that Julie name. Its always been crystal evee since she was posting on skip unless she had a different ad for rhode island back then when BP was popping. But lately she keep posting as jade, Amy, and recently she had a new girl again. So I think she using other girls that's around to get us to go see her.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 10:26 #23928Senior Member

Posts: 1406She must have changed her working name. She always posted as country girl Jenny / Julie. But regardless I wouldn't go near her.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 10:23 #23927Senior Member

Posts: 1406Those fucking dogs are a pain in the ass, As well as the loud music. One of them little fuckers bit me when she was hosting on Chalkstone Ave back in 2015-16. I strickly went there for a blow job and she got me real hard she jumped on me raw and rode me like a wild bronc.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





