Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 424 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 6356
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6146

    KA Megan K

    Went by today, Megan K looked fun so I scheduled an hour with her. She doesn't do PSE but it was still a fun time. She's tall, skinny, and has great natural tits. Reminds me of Mira from a certain popular animated movie, LOL.

    A little BBBJ in the shower, followed by a brief massage and then a cat bath before flipping me and going fucking crazy on my dick for more BBBJ + 69. I am not a big fan of oral usually but she had a magic mouth, I was close to blowing after a few minutes of her sucking down. If that is your bag I highly recommend.

    Thankfully she stopped and we went into covered FS, she does good porn acting moans and after some missionary and k9 I popped.

    We cuddled until time was up and showered again, parting ways. Her English isn't great but did the job and she was fun to chat with. She's around for a couple more weeks apparently, give her a shot.

    $$ 5 for an hour.

  2. #6145

    Bora's new reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by LundonFrog  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing they were wanting to know if they were active. I heard that they were inactive or probably lying low due to recent scare from AP shutting down.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/bora-376070

    Looks like Bora has a couple of new ter reviews from Jan / Feb, can anyone confirm she is back in action?

    How about Ria?

  3. #6144

    Bora / Ria

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    What updates are you looking for? They're kgirls who've gone indy and still provide solid kgirl service minus the slamdunk BBFS. I've creamed both but neither has let me in their backdoor (still working on it). Late 30's to maybe mid 40's vibe age wise.
    I'm guessing they were wanting to know if they were active. I heard that they were inactive or probably lying low due to recent scare from AP shutting down.

  4. #6143
    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    Any updates about Bora or Ria?
    What updates are you looking for? They're kgirls who've gone indy and still provide solid kgirl service minus the slamdunk BBFS. I've creamed both but neither has let me in their backdoor (still working on it). Late 30's to maybe mid 40's vibe age wise.

  5. #6142

    Bora

    Any updates about Bora or Ria?

  6. #6141

    Soda ka

    Not many reviews lately, uh? I wonder why.

    I heard from a friend that Soda is about 35, doesn't look at all like pics, is still quite pleasant looks, some baby damage, MM boobs with a nice sensitive little eraser nip.

    A funny puckered asshole that can get licked a little bit but not much, no FIA.

    He had a nice session overall, takes depth and girth quite well, a little short on time, and reported that to his opinion the Nuru was maybe worth the extra 50, and happy he had it. It was given with also camel toe slide and TUMA.

    Probably no risk of repeat.

    She said she's indeed from LA but doesn't provide down there.

    Hopefully this helps.

  7. #6140
    Quote Originally Posted by LundonFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seattle-mumu.com/2-details

    If you're ever wanted to book a JAV gal, now's your chance. I've her mixed things about her in Perb, but sometimes you just want to do it for clout. I'm on the fence, but I actually love her work.
    I was just checking this out and I'm guessing that "three liters of blood vomiting" is a translation error.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260210_130350_Brave.jpg‎  

  8. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    Lmaoo theres no way you don't "decode" it if you're on the website looking at the girls. Its above the phone number on the main page. Unless bro is a double agent?
    You underestimate how dumb I can bs.

  9. #6138
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosplayking2  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find the answer I swear I did. But I honestly can't decode this. What is a KAngel?
    Lmaoo theres no way you don't "decode" it if you're on the website looking at the girls. Its above the phone number on the main page. Unless bro is a double agent?

  10. #6137
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Chad  [View Original Post]
    Well, my ATF Sherry K is gone (BTW thank you to Download X for the invaluable tips. Our tastes align, I'm sure).

    She won't be back for awhile.

    Looks like the youngest provider at KA is Gigi. Does anyone have a report? Will post when I have time to partake.
    Sherry K is young, hot, and dtf. The magic trio. Surprisingly, not every guy wants that - some guys want mature, some guys want a certain high level of worship service that only MILFs can give. So, we distinguish the two types of guys as HYA Hunters and Service Hunters. Sherry K is HYA (Hot Young Asian). Also known as Leslie K in past tours. When girls are gone, no idea when or if ever they'll be back.

    Sherry K had a good body that felt great, it was well-toned. For all true fans like you I'm attaching two "lookalike" models. It's not super close to her, but gives similar vibes to her body type plus tattoos including her fantastic ass. It shows her general body shape, with the first girl matching skin tone well. Sherry K also had excellent taste in outfit and underwear, it pushed up her boobs to give you a nice preview at the door.

    No idea on Gigi. However, I notice Shani is also at KA. Shani has top tier tits. Every guy is looking for something different and has different taste. If you are a "Tits First" guy, she is a good option.

    Btw, since you are a long-time poster you are one post away from Senior status which means you can edit your own posts (up to 60 mins). Congrats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sherry K Ass 04.jpg‎   Sherry K Ass 03.jpg‎  

  11. #6136
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosplayking2  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find the answer I swear I did. But I honestly can't decode this. What is a KAngel?
    It's the website.

  12. #6135

    Gigi

    Well, my ATF Sherry K is gone (BTW thank you to Download X for the invaluable tips. Our tastes align, I'm sure).

    She won't be back for awhile.

    Looks like the youngest provider at KA is Gigi. Does anyone have a report? Will post when I have time to partake.

    Can report that Hana at seattlemeng is decently cute. Mid-late 20's, decent face. Great body, natural C / D I think. Worth a visit.

    Take care all.

  13. #6134

    What IS a kangel?

    I tried to find the answer I swear I did. But I honestly can't decode this. What is a KAngel?

  14. #6133
    Quote Originally Posted by LundonFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seattle-mumu.com/2-details

    If you're ever wanted to book a JAV gal, now's your chance. I've her mixed things about her in Perb, but sometimes you just want to do it for clout. I'm on the fence, but I actually love her work.
    She's just OK service wise. More JAV girls will be touring the US soon due to some law changes in Japan. They need new monetary outlets. Mako also quit openly allowing BBFS since leaving NYC.

  15. #6132

    Famous JAV Star Oda Mako at C-Org

    https://www.seattle-mumu.com/2-details

    If you're ever wanted to book a JAV gal, now's your chance. I've her mixed things about her in Perb, but sometimes you just want to do it for clout. I'm on the fence, but I actually love her work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape