Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1671
-
02-21-26 21:47 #1161Banned Member

Posts: 55Thai Miranda Waples Spa
It was really late and I didn't expect anyone to still be working. When I messaged the number, they responded back with Miranda is still working, how long until you arrive? They should really call her 7/11 because after I talked with her, it seems like she doesn't ever sleep LOL.
Miranda is a Thai provider with a firm, curvy body and a very unique approach that really stands out. Her specialty is BBFS, anal and always constantly talking about things you don't care about while you are trying to fuck her haha. She has a unique and very funny personality; big ass with a curvy body; large DD-cup breasts that are very firm; confident energy and great body control. She is very hands-on and attentive throughout the entire session, but sometimes she is too attentive to things happening outside of the session too.
It was late, so she said I had to be quick. She started with a strong BBBJ with deep strokes that built things up quickly. Once ready, protection went on and she laid down for mish, ready to get smashed and take some cock beat down. She is a bigger girl, so one thing I like is I can really smash with her and I don't feel bad at all. You can really punish that pussy of hers and not feel guilty.
Once I was satisfied with the mish pounding, it was time for the finish in Doggie. Her pussy is magically tight in this position so I know I can't last but a minute like this. She bends over and I smack that fat ass of hers so hard that the other room probably could hear it, she gets mad and yells at me. Good. I grab hold of both ass cheeks, she grabs my cock and navigates it into her pussy. She keeps tight form, squeezing her pussy lips together, I'm guessing she does kegels or something, and she makes me cum quick. She reaches underneath as I'm fucking her and fondles my nut sack, she takes off the rubber and gives me a little sucky sucky, licking off the ice cream she says LOL WTF. Sometimes she is funny AF.
Afterward, she cleaned up and had a quick conversation about what she had been doing in life and her travels back home — a great cooldown after an intense session.
Miranda offers a very unique and personable experience that you don't get with many providers. She speaks great English and she likes to stay in contact with you too. Total damage was 180 for half hour.
-
02-21-26 20:11 #1160Shill for QQ spa

Posts: 17Michelle at QQ Spa. Fantastic!
Was back in town again, so I check out my go-to AMP QQ Spa (so far I've yet to be disappointed). This time, I was greeted by Michelle. Very beautiful, nice lips, a great smile, dark-skinned, perfect tits, sexy nipples, a flat stomach, and beautiful long hair (Hey, we're dudes. That's how we're wired. These kinds of things either seal the deal or send us running out the door. LOL).
Anyways, got led to the room, paid the $70 HF for an hr, and started to strip down before she had anything to say. She took one look at my dick, gave me a quick wink and a smile and said she'd be back. That's when I knew it was "on" and I wasn't going to have any reqrets. While she was gone, I noticed they had one of those space heaters in the room I was in, so I told her to please turn it on high as the room was "cold". .
When she came back, I was already on my stomach, but she had me turn over almost immediately. She started rubbing my stomach and the sides of my legs, asked me what I wanted, so I just smiled and said "everything". And maybe a massage when you're done! That must have been what she was hoping to hear because she started rubbing my dick as I started undoing her bikini top strings exposing her hard and perky nipples.
Naturally, they tasted delicious like freshly-picked fruit (which reminds me, I need to stop by the store & grab some cherries.) and I sucked and tongue-danced all over those tits until she couldn't stand it any longer. I worked my way down down her belly leaving a path of tongue saliva from her tits down her belly, and ending at the source of her womanhood, that pretty tight pussy overflowing with all its juices.
My tongue went into "drill" mode and I began teasing her clit, and slowly drinking in her juices as she kept raising / lowering her hips with every penetration of my tongue into her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it when she grabbed my hair and started pressing my head deeper into her juicy love hole. I was only too happy to oblige, grabbed her hips, and told her to sit her pussy right on top of my face, and play with her tits while looking down at me. The weight of her pussy on my face, plus making her look at me while I was DATY must've done the trick, because she started quivering like she's stuck her finger in a electric outlet. Of course, since I paid for the hour, I wasn't about to be denied, so I took every salty drop of cum out of her that she could offer knowing that, next, it would be MY turn!
Sure enough, after she came to her senses, she had me sit up, looked at me and my rock hard cock, then slowly took it into her throat inch by inch. Within seconds, she was bound 'and determined to DT me despite the gags and coughs. What a trooper! She even kept looking up at me while she was going to town on my dick as if to say I was not allowed to leave until she "conquered" my dick. All I could do to keep from cumming was look down at her with those pretty eyes, caress her hair while pulling her head deeper down onto my throbbing cock, and fantasize about something gross like a circus fat lad with a burrito in one hand, and a cigar in the other. LOL!
She starts getting more aggressive w / the BJ (as if she knows I'm fighting to keep from cumming too early) so I decide it's time to get down to some serious "boom-boom" (her words, not mine. Haha).
I decided to lay her on the table, get between her welcoming thighs, and start rubbing the head of my dick over her wet swollen pussy lips. Honestly, she looked so hot. Just laying there. Asking me to stop teasing her. So, I start penetrating her until I'm all the way in, watching her pivot and swivel her hips to accommodate me with every inch as she moans as her clit rubs against me.
By this time, we're both a sweaty, slippery mess (just the way I like my sex. Hot 'and sweaty), so we grind for a couple minutes in mish, followed by some RCG, a little bit of doggy, and then some CG for good measure before I shoot my load in the glove. We lay next to each other like a couple o' wet noodles, before she takes me to their shower to get cleaned up.
I still had about 10 minutes on the clock so we went back to the room, she gave me a light backrub, and we chilled with a couple bottles of water.
Yep, I'll be back. As I said at the top of this post, this place hasn't disappointed me yet!
-
02-21-26 20:05 #1159Shill for QQ spa

Posts: 17Michelle at QQ Spa. Fantastic!
Was back in town again, so I check out my go-to AMP QQ Spa (so far I've yet to be disappointed). This time, I was greeted by Michelle. Very beautiful, nice lips, a great smile, dark-skinned, perfect tits, sexy nipples, a flat stomach, and beautiful long hair (Hey, we're dudes. That's how we're wired. These kinds of things either seal the deal or send us running out the door. LOL).
Anyways, got led to the room, paid the $70 HF for an hr, and started to strip down before she had anything to say. She took one look at my dick, gave me a quick wink and a smile and said she'd be back. That's when I knew it was "on" and I wasn't going to have any reqrets. While she was gone, I noticed they had one of those space heaters in the room I was in, so I told her to please turn it on high as the room was "cold". .
When she came back, I was already on my stomach, but she had me turn over almost immediately. She started rubbing my stomach and the sides of my legs, asked me what I wanted, so I just smiled and said "everything". And maybe a massage when you're done! That must have been what she was hoping to hear because she started rubbing my dick as I started undoing her bikini top strings exposing her hard and perky nipples.
Naturally, they tasted delicious like freshly-picked fruit (which reminds me, I need to stop by the store & grab some cherries.) and I sucked and tongue-danced all over those tits until she couldn't stand it any longer. I worked my way down down her belly leaving a path of tongue saliva from her tits down her belly, and ending at the source of her womanhood, that pretty tight pussy overflowing with all its juices.
My tongue went into "drill" mode and I began teasing her clit, and slowly drinking in her juices as she kept raising / lowering her hips with every penetration of my tongue into her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it when she grabbed my hair and started pressing my head deeper into her juicy love hole. I was only too happy to oblige, grabbed her hips, and told her to sit her pussy right on top of my face, and play with her tits while looking down at me. The weight of her pussy on my face, plus making her look at me while I was DATY must've done the trick, because she started quivering like she's stuck her finger in a electric outlet. Of course, since I paid for the hour, I wasn't about to be denied, so I took every salty drop of cum out of her that she could offer knowing that, next, it would be MY turn!
Sure enough, after she came to her senses, she had me sit up, looked at me and my rock hard cock, then slowly took it into her throat inch by inch. Within seconds, she was bound 'and determined to DT me despite the gags and coughs. What a trooper! She even kept looking up at me while she was going to town on my dick as if to say I was not allowed to leave until she "conquered" my dick. All I could do to keep from cumming was look down at her with those pretty eyes, caress her hair while pulling her head deeper down onto my throbbing cock, and fantasize about something gross like a circus fat lad with a burrito in one hand, and a cigar in the other. LOL!
She starts getting more aggressive w / the BJ (as if she knows I'm fighting to keep from cumming too early) so I decide it's time to get down to some serious "boom-boom" (her words, not mine. Haha).
I decided to lay her on the table, get between her welcoming thighs, and start rubbing the head of my dick over her wet swollen pussy lips. Honestly, she looked so hot. Just laying there. Asking me to stop teasing her. So, I start penetrating her until I'm all the way in, watching her pivot and swivel her hips to accommodate me with every inch as she moans as her clit rubs against me.
By this time, we're both a sweaty, slippery mess (just the way I like my sex. Hot 'and sweaty), so we grind for a couple minutes in mish, followed by some RCG, a little bit of doggy, and then some CG for good measure before I shoot my load in the glove. We lay next to each other like a couple o' wet noodles, before she takes me to their shower to get cleaned up.
I still had about 10 minutes on the clock so we went back to the room, she gave me a light backrub, and we chilled with a couple bottles of water.
Yep, I'll be back. As I said at the top of this post, this place hasn't disappointed me yet!
-
02-21-26 01:26 #1158Regular Member

Posts: 22YoYo at SD Ocean spa
I'm not traditionally into these things, but her light timid touch was relaxing, I ask for a mid pressure massage and she worked my shoulders and legs, and her moans and professionalism were top notch.
Eventually she covered me up with her mouth and lowered herself onto me CG style. And then the fun really began in earnest. We didn't get into many positions b / c as soon as I was balls deep she began to whimper in orgasm. She really got into it, shaking with me inside her, and really getting into it with DFK and her moans. I sat up into Indian style, and asked if she wanted Mish, but she liked how we were, and was obviously enjoying herself. We stayed that way and rocked tantric ally until I popped.
Afterwards, she gives a nice massage and warm towel with fantastic cuddling service. Yoyo is fantastic. Treat her well and tip generously gentlemen.
-
02-20-26 21:11 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 69Ayumi at Sugar
I feel like its pretty wild that we haven't seen more people review Ayumi. I think she's been here once before but I didn't get a chance to see her until this week.
I tend to go a bit later in the day, when the suns gone down and I don't have to worry about too much traffic. Sugar also seems to be a lot more open around these times and not as busy which is much to my preference. I've been told that it's a mad house around lunch time so I avoid like the plague around then.
Got shown a couple of the girls, Elsa is still there as of the other day, she's always a ton of fun. Another was Linda, who was about 5'2 or 5'3, slim, but had really cool beachy blonde curly hair, definitely not a style you see regularly, it caught my eye. But, when I saw Ayumi it was all over, I made that split decision and I'm glad I did.
She's pretty tall, I'd say a good 5'6 or 5'7, but I'm also pretty tall so my measurement could be off. She's fit, like more fit than you would expect with someone of her body type. By body type I mean she's totally stacked and from what I can tell she's very naturally stacked. I've seen one other review of her recently and its 100% accurate, she has fantastic DD+ natural tits, and they are amazingly perky for being that size. There's somewhere in the internet where they talk about the golden ratio of nips, a measurement of placement on the breast. I think its like 45:55 or something, but this is the closest I've seen to it in a natural pair. The other thing is that she has a great ass, definitely nothing lacking there. Her personality is also very cutesy and I could tell that she was fully invested in having a good time and providing a good experience. She strikes me as the type that mirrors mood, so be cool to her and she'll be cool to you.
-
02-20-26 16:48 #1156Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Latina Anita at El Cajon 201
Got word of a new Latina at 201 and had to stop by and check her out. She greeted me at the door and the first thing I noticed is she has huge tits. Pretty face, nice hourglass figure. Her tits are great. Not implants because they're soft and squishy as can be, It was a damn good session. Started out with a "bailecita", she put on some music and started with a lapdance while she slowly undressed. Got a thorough feel for her body, and after a couple minutes she went down for the BJ. Sucked on my balls for a little bit then put the condom on, which is a bummer because her blowjob technique is impeccable. Enjoyed that as much as one can with a CBJ, then got into position for doggystyle on the table. Pounded away there trying to keep my composure then onto cowgirl. CG is a must with this one, she rides hard and does a ton of moaning. Upright with those titties bouncing all over the place then had her lean forward so I could suck on them while I kept pounding and she moaned into my ear. Maybe 5 or so minutes there and she tapped out and got into mish. Another few minutes there and I popped. Really good hard fuck all around. She cleaned me up and gave me half an hour of thorough medium-light pressure massage and then I was back to work feeling good.
I repeat. Gorgeous woman. 100% worth it just for a ride with those titties though, treat her well!
-
02-20-26 01:20 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 394A bit late but there are agencies that do getJapanese girls from time to time. I don't speak Japanese but I hear it often enough to be able to tell. There's probably around 1 j girl a month in these agencies. I kept track because of my personal porn collection, LOL.
Originally Posted by LickMyBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 22:37 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 119Table shower etiquette
If you want the table shower before the massage, I would let the guy at the front desk know when you get there. If you want it at the end of the massage, you can just tell the masseuse.
Originally Posted by CarlosCarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 15:48 #1153Regular Member

Posts: 19Question for fellow mongers
So I've never experienced the table shower option before but want to and have recently learned that my go-to spot (Sakura) offers it. What is the protocol to secure this service? Do I mention it when I first arrive or wait until my masseuse enters the massage room and tell her? I'm already undressed at that point so don't know how the transition to the TS room would work.
TIA.
-
02-19-26 14:19 #1152Regular Member

Posts: 19Question about Table Shower
So I've never experienced this option before but want to and have recently learned that my go-to spot (Sakura) offers it. What is the protocol to secure this service? Do I mention it to the guy who takes my HF when I first arrive or wait until my masseuse enters the massage room and tell her? I'm already undressed at that point so don't know how the transition to the TS room would work.
TIA.
Los.
-
02-19-26 13:42 #1151Regular Member

Posts: 21The lady that messaged me was younger and reasonably attractive but if memory serves me right:
Originally Posted by Beagan
[View Original Post]
House fee $60 for hh.
HE $.
Oral $40.
FS $$40.
I am no Adonis, but clean, polite and not a shrek either.
Mamasan was taking photos with her phone in the parking lot too.
-
02-18-26 23:36 #1150Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 49QQ Spa Chloe
I paid a visit to chloe at QQ Spa. She is beautiful provider with long hair, a petite frame. Some soft plush C's and a cute face. When she first walked in the room she was a little timid but after some small talk while she was massaging she opened up with a friendly personality.
During the massage she got some amazing pressure. Surprised with the amount of force she could get with her small body. She worked on my neck and was able to get the kink out. It had been very sore from sleeping wrong but it almost completely vanished after she was done. About halfway through I started teasing her kitty a bit and she started to laugh. She reciprocated with some soft light caresses down my back. Slowly down my spine. Down my inner thighs. She wandered there for some time before she lightly caressed my balls. I lifted my hips to give her access and slowly started stroking. Before she could ask me I turned around and started groping her plush tits! We agreed on the tip and she left to get her goodies. Immediately upon entering I embraced her for some DFK and LFK. Her soft lips were passionate and seemed to be really into it. I stripped her down and she started some sensual BBBJ. Just as sensual as the teasing before the flip. She did some tongue flicks at the tip. I sat on the table and asked for 69. Her pussy was fresh and clean. Her soft moans suggested she was very much enjoying herself and she returned the favor with great suction. Finally got up and applied the glove where I put her in missionary. I started slow paced and enjoyed her tight pussy. Kissing her between strokes. Sucking on her tits between strokes groping her between strokes. Couldn't take much more and went faster and faster until I was sure you could hear clapping in the lobby. I told her I was about to cum and she started squeezing herself around my dick. She pulsed her pelvic muscles. Her kegels were so tight I let out one of the largest loads I've had in a long time. I was about to pull out but she pulled me in and started fucking me from missionary. If I had known of her stamina I would have taken the blue pill. This time j just laughed and enjoyed as much of her grinding as I could before I got soft. The remainder of the time we just talked and cuddled. I left the store with a big smile. Will definitely ask her to work out some other parts of my back and with some extra change for a round 2!
-
02-18-26 10:06 #1149Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Balboa Wellness
Headed to Balboa Wellness last night. Couple Latinas working. Both of them were fine as hell but ended up going with Mila. Nice big tits, perfect ass and super friendly.
Handed over 200 for the house fee and tip. She left the room and I got undressed and laid down. She came back in and started a gentle, soft massage. A little teasing but not a ton until I reached up and rubbed her leg and ass.
On the flip she got undressed and joined me up on the bed. CBJ was offered and I bit. Didn't push for a BBBJ so I'm not sure if it's on the menu. Her CBJ was good and no complaints.
After a few minutes we transitioned into CFS. She started in cowgirl which was a mistake. She almost made me cum right out of the gates but luckily I was able to hold on and get her to stop. Usually I like finishing in cowgirl for this exact reason. We moved to missionary and she threw her legs up on my shoulders and we fucked nice and slow for a bit. Ended in doggy today. Ass looked phenomenal and I finished quickly.
10/10 recommend Mila. Not sure how long she's around but would definitely hit it again.
-
02-18-26 06:08 #1148Banned Member

Posts: 55Adorable Asian Spinner Emma at Waples
Emma at Waples Spa is a Chinese provider who is incredibly sweet, pretty, and very easy to like. She's tiny, cheerful, and has a warm personality that makes the whole experience feel relaxed and comfortable from the start. Her smile and friendly energy stand out just as much as her service.
She's about 5 feet tall with a petite frame, small round face, and natural 32 C breasts. Her build is slim and compact with a small, round booty that fits perfectly in your hands. Overall, she has that classic petite spinner look. Her massage is surprisingly good for someone her size she uses her whole body and keeps things engaging and consistent.
I laid down flat Emma started her BBBJ while standing up. She's so short that she's able to stand up and be at the right cock sucking height haha. Fantastic technique, lots of spit and great eye contact. She climbed on top for 69, DATY and DATO were great, pussy tasted fresh!
I really like the feel of her ass, even though it's not very big. It has the right amount of grab to it and it's small enough that I can fit it all into my hands. Loved seeing her tiny ass in RCG.
Emma crouches down and slides her legs under me to get in k9. I grab those lovely ass cheeks and squeeze them together, pounding away until I finish.
The session flowed smoothly with great enthusiasm and attention throughout. Her technique was confident, responsive, and very engaging from start to finish. She stayed attentive, kept the energy up, and made everything feel natural and fun.
Emma is a great choice if you like petite providers with a sweet personality and reliable service. She's friendly, consistent, and easy to recommend. Total damage was 200 for the hhr.
-
02-18-26 05:49 #1147Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Emma at Waples health
Emma at Waples health.
Met up with Emma, a true petite micro spinner at just 4'11" and maybe 95 lbs soaking wet. She has long black hair, a slim, delicate frame, and perky 34 C curves that stand out immediately. Smooth, clean-shaved kitty and very well groomed overall. One thing that really caught my attention was how tiny her hands and feet are. When she wrapped her hand around my dick, it looked huge LOL.
The vibe with Emma was light and easy from the start. LFK felt natural and set a relaxed tone. DATY and 69 flowed smoothly, with her staying engaged and responsive the entire time. BBBJ was steady and focused, never rushed or mechanical. She keeps a nice rhythm and clearly understands pacing.
For CFS, Emma handled things confidently. CG and RCG both had good movement and energy, standing added some intensity, and missionary slowed things down nicely. K9 rounded things out before the finish, and she stayed involved right through the end.
Overall, Emma delivers exactly what you'd expect from a petite micro spinner: fun energy, strong visual appeal, and a session that feels playful yet attentive. If you appreciate the tiny, delicate type with good engagement and flow, she's a very solid choice. Highly recommended.
Damage: . 6 HF $. 6 dono.










Reply With Quote





