Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 16673
-
02-21-26 10:52 #16313Senior Member

Posts: 338Close to quitting the game several times.
I came close to quitting the game several times. Between absolutely hideous STG girls and $1000 an hour girls on Tryst who want all of my personal and work information for screening, there aren't too many good options.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
Then I come here and once in a while read a review of a girl on STG that's positive enough that I give her a visit, only to discover that the reviews are only positive because of very lowered expectations. My last few encounters fall into the OK category. Not terrible, but nothing to get excited about either.
-
02-20-26 14:24 #16312Senior Member

Posts: 117Dejavu
Been there done that and still here.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
I wish you success if you go that route.
-
02-20-26 14:07 #16311Senior Member

Posts: 508Disappointing
Finally back in the area after a month of travelling for work and have time to look at Skip. What an udder disappointment. Is there really anyone to see. Looking at it today and it is beyond terrible. Might just be the right time to exit the game.
-
02-15-26 11:26 #16310Senior Member

Posts: 50Asian countries
You can fly directly from Madison to Tokyo for about $1,000 round trip. It's not first class but it gets you there. I paid $870 when I went in 2025. You can get a nice airbnb for about $120/ night. Prostitution is illegal in Japan but they have soapland where you pay for a soap girl's time. Two people who are in love and have sex is not illegal in Japan so if you "love" the soap girl then it's not prostitution. And oh yes. Japanese women are not shy. The sushi and waygu is out of this world.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
If you really want to save money, go to Thailand, Laos or Vietnam. Flights from Chicago to Bangkok is under $1000 if you go during off season. A good hotel cost $60 in Thailand, $20-30 in Laos and Vietnam. Food is cheap $10. The women know how to treat you well. You will need to schedule a rest day to recover otherwise no amount of viagra will allow you to keep up with all the women. You can go to internationalsexguidel to get the current long or short term rates. I rarely hobby in the US anymore. I just go to Asia and enjoy myself. The women are gorgeous, tone bodies, and you get the real GFE. I recommend going off season as there are less tourist so rates (hotel, food, girls) are lower. That also means the girls will work extra hard to get your business. Then there is the hospitality of the people, sight seeing, and the food. You don't need to speak the language. All the girls know the international phrase of "boom boom. ".
I'm already planning my next trip.
-
02-15-26 09:15 #16309Senior Member

Posts: 58Carla
Seen Carla recently for a mind blowing BBJ with CIM she enjoys what she does and let me fuck her face while doing it. She's on the older side but still maintains her looks and body well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/649409284084
-
02-14-26 12:53 #16308Senior Member

Posts: 121Lara Lins
It's a bit late for this round. But in case you were considering it, I would recommend seeing Lara:
https://tryst.link/escort/laralins
I was pleasantly surprised. For a change, she really is the woman in her photos (so maybe not current, but I would say definitely her).
Fun visit, and she's very friendly to talk to, too. Rate seems to be the going rate for women touring through Madison.
-
02-12-26 22:36 #16307Senior Member

Posts: 357Thank you! I was not aware the bathhouses where so cheap. For some reason I thought they where hundreds of $.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
Yeah, even in the Toyko airport which I've traveled through multiple times, you get the general impression to behave yourself.
Shanghai was the worst though. On the other hand, I did get a full body frisking by a cute woman instead of a man at least. I was shocked not just by the frisking, but it being done by a woman. That would be a no-go in the states.
For those wondering. I had something in my checked luggage that upset them. They confiscated it, gave me the most invasive search you can have while keeping your clothes on and told me to never do that again or else.
At that point, I wasn't asking what the 'else' was.
-
02-12-26 17:44 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 176The flight out of Chicago depending on when you go is going to be at least 2 k round trip, 4 k if you do first class. An above average hotel is about 200 a night, if you want to go real real cheap you can do capsule hotels for 30 bucks a night but you're sharing a bathroom but everything is so clean and neat it's really not bad at all. Food is cheap if you do the mom and pop stuff, like 5 bucks for a huge meal, if you like chicken, pork and fish, beef gets expensive. Plus everything you eat is amazing even the 7-11 sushi is better than regular sushi here.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
Drinking though is expensive and you have to stay away from the hostess clubs those are money pits.
Pussy? There are bathhouses for 120 you will get treated like a rock star, no bullshit, it helps to know a little Japanese but most don't care anymore.
The bad.
You are not in America you have to respect their culture, the last thing you want to do is deal with the police there, you get a cop on you you're fucked.
Some places do not want non speakers there or don't want Americans there. No big deal there are signs at the door.
Stay away from the street walkers. I was told the bath houses are good, the street walkers you will catch something.
Other than that the yen is weak compared to the dollar, right now if you ever wanted to go this is the time.
-
02-12-26 17:23 #16305Senior Member

Posts: 357Prices?
I've always assumed Japan is expensive (excluding getting there and getting home). Is that not the case?
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
I've technically been to Japan, but never left the airport as its always been via connecting flights.
-
02-12-26 08:30 #16304Senior Member

Posts: 176I concur
Try Osaka Japan, you guys will never want to leave.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 22:41 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 639Haven't played in the states in over a year and a half. I'm in Nicaragua and El Salvador every 3-4 months for vacation. I monger there. $60-$80 gets you an hour full GFE with a pretty Latina. If your slick, often time bareback. $200 gets you overnight. I got to laugh, last ad I looked at on skip was a below average, early 20 something that wanted $450 an hour, no GFE, no bare anything. This shit show here is crazy.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 20:03 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 357Hoes and Prices
I've mostly called it quits. In 2025, it was maybe 2-3 times a month. In 2020, it was maybe 6-8 times a month.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
In 2026 - its been 1, total.
To be fair. I prefer the Asians (well, technically Latinas, but good luck on that here) and the AAMPs are no longer close to me, as I moved out of Dane county during covid.
-
02-10-26 00:54 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 206Hoeflation
Checking in how why'all holding up? Finally think I'm out of the game when it comes to seeing new girls prices getting crazy for what's offered. I know we complain a lot about it really really is bad. Was browsing skil and saw old bbw lexi probably in her 50's now who was always rough charging 200 for hhr LOL. Long sre the days of the under 100 qv too oh well. Not like there's anything else to do but it does mean I have more money to spend on other dumb shit LOL.
-
02-10-26 00:51 #16300Senior Member

Posts: 206I've seen her before twice actually. Good incall. Private residence. Smells like cigs tho big ass. Big tits. But is a chunky girl. Overall it's ok in my opinion nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by MilwCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:52 #16299Regular Member

Posts: 5Londynn
Have been interested in seeing her as well but no reports on her that I've seen at least. Some photos have a blurred dude in it so I'm a little cautious on pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by Twilb
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






