Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 16669
-
02-15-26 09:15 #16309Senior Member

Posts: 58Carla
Seen Carla recently for a mind blowing BBJ with CIM she enjoys what she does and let me fuck her face while doing it. She's on the older side but still maintains her looks and body well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/649409284084
-
02-14-26 12:53 #16308Senior Member

Posts: 121Lara Lins
It's a bit late for this round. But in case you were considering it, I would recommend seeing Lara:
https://tryst.link/escort/laralins
I was pleasantly surprised. For a change, she really is the woman in her photos (so maybe not current, but I would say definitely her).
Fun visit, and she's very friendly to talk to, too. Rate seems to be the going rate for women touring through Madison.
-
02-12-26 22:36 #16307Senior Member

Posts: 357Thank you! I was not aware the bathhouses where so cheap. For some reason I thought they where hundreds of $.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
Yeah, even in the Toyko airport which I've traveled through multiple times, you get the general impression to behave yourself.
Shanghai was the worst though. On the other hand, I did get a full body frisking by a cute woman instead of a man at least. I was shocked not just by the frisking, but it being done by a woman. That would be a no-go in the states.
For those wondering. I had something in my checked luggage that upset them. They confiscated it, gave me the most invasive search you can have while keeping your clothes on and told me to never do that again or else.
At that point, I wasn't asking what the 'else' was.
-
02-12-26 17:44 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 176The flight out of Chicago depending on when you go is going to be at least 2 k round trip, 4 k if you do first class. An above average hotel is about 200 a night, if you want to go real real cheap you can do capsule hotels for 30 bucks a night but you're sharing a bathroom but everything is so clean and neat it's really not bad at all. Food is cheap if you do the mom and pop stuff, like 5 bucks for a huge meal, if you like chicken, pork and fish, beef gets expensive. Plus everything you eat is amazing even the 7-11 sushi is better than regular sushi here.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
Drinking though is expensive and you have to stay away from the hostess clubs those are money pits.
Pussy? There are bathhouses for 120 you will get treated like a rock star, no bullshit, it helps to know a little Japanese but most don't care anymore.
The bad.
You are not in America you have to respect their culture, the last thing you want to do is deal with the police there, you get a cop on you you're fucked.
Some places do not want non speakers there or don't want Americans there. No big deal there are signs at the door.
Stay away from the street walkers. I was told the bath houses are good, the street walkers you will catch something.
Other than that the yen is weak compared to the dollar, right now if you ever wanted to go this is the time.
-
02-12-26 17:23 #16305Senior Member

Posts: 357Prices?
I've always assumed Japan is expensive (excluding getting there and getting home). Is that not the case?
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
I've technically been to Japan, but never left the airport as its always been via connecting flights.
-
02-12-26 08:30 #16304Senior Member

Posts: 176I concur
Try Osaka Japan, you guys will never want to leave.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 22:41 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 639Haven't played in the states in over a year and a half. I'm in Nicaragua and El Salvador every 3-4 months for vacation. I monger there. $60-$80 gets you an hour full GFE with a pretty Latina. If your slick, often time bareback. $200 gets you overnight. I got to laugh, last ad I looked at on skip was a below average, early 20 something that wanted $450 an hour, no GFE, no bare anything. This shit show here is crazy.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 20:03 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 357Hoes and Prices
I've mostly called it quits. In 2025, it was maybe 2-3 times a month. In 2020, it was maybe 6-8 times a month.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
In 2026 - its been 1, total.
To be fair. I prefer the Asians (well, technically Latinas, but good luck on that here) and the AAMPs are no longer close to me, as I moved out of Dane county during covid.
-
02-10-26 00:54 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 206Hoeflation
Checking in how why'all holding up? Finally think I'm out of the game when it comes to seeing new girls prices getting crazy for what's offered. I know we complain a lot about it really really is bad. Was browsing skil and saw old bbw lexi probably in her 50's now who was always rough charging 200 for hhr LOL. Long sre the days of the under 100 qv too oh well. Not like there's anything else to do but it does mean I have more money to spend on other dumb shit LOL.
-
02-10-26 00:51 #16300Senior Member

Posts: 206I've seen her before twice actually. Good incall. Private residence. Smells like cigs tho big ass. Big tits. But is a chunky girl. Overall it's ok in my opinion nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by MilwCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:52 #16299Regular Member

Posts: 5Londynn
Have been interested in seeing her as well but no reports on her that I've seen at least. Some photos have a blurred dude in it so I'm a little cautious on pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by Twilb
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 12:47 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 338Jynx
I met Jynx for the first time a couple of days ago, I had a good time, she's one of the only girls I've met in STG who I'm somewhat inclined to see again. Decent-looking (though slightly heavier and older than I like), friendly, and she really gets into it or at least makes it seem as though she does. And unlike most STG girls, hygiene was good.
Originally Posted by Mamin
[View Original Post]
Communication wasn't the greatest. Long lag time between messages, sp my guess is that she's in high enough demand that answering every text or even honoring every appointment isn't a priority. It's a shame that she ghosted you, that would irritate me too, but it doesn't rise to the level of outright scamming where you lose money as well as waste your time.
-
02-06-26 00:05 #16297Senior Member

Posts: 127Dang that's really unfortunate. I've seen her a handful of times and she's always been really responsive and hasn't let me down once we locked down a time / place. I do think she prefers late nights and early mornings so if you were hoping to catch her like during work hours, it might be an availability thing. She's also been gone for the last few days but her number has stayed the same. I'm hoping everything is ok but I'll try and catch up with her again soon and follow up.
Originally Posted by Mamin
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 23:53 #16296Senior Member

Posts: 68My favorite is this one. She simply moves the location calendar forward every two days. From Hawaii to Norfolk to Madison it moves every two days. Good scam. If he / she is pulling deposits, good for them, I guess.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/serena-bailey
-
02-05-26 20:55 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 1150Neither
None of the above. Ghosting customers isn't a scam unless you paid a deposit, which I sure hope you didn't do, especially twice. And being flooded by clients is only a reason (not a reasonable one) if somebody else is offering her more dough. More likely that she is a flake or doesn't actually exist.
Originally Posted by Mamin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




