Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 16996
-
02-23-26 22:10 #16081Senior Member

Posts: 334Lynn
I see Lynn is back has a add on Craigslist hard to say for how long it will be up and has her price on there crazy still hi.
-
02-23-26 14:15 #16080Senior Member

Posts: 852CiCi is in Chicago until tomorrow.
Originally Posted by MassageGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 12:29 #16079Senior Member

Posts: 334She didn't offer more and how much.
Originally Posted by MassageGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 11:42 #16078Regular Member

Posts: 3It's Karson.
Originally Posted by NoWhereMan274
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 00:51 #16077Regular Member

Posts: 24Marysville
Tried A Aroma again, first visit was reported here as decent massage, nothing extra. But I had a sense if you build a rapport there could be. However, I had a different provider this time. Alice, 45-50, really pretty, good English, very friendly. The back massage was excellent, probably one of the best I've had. But there was never a hint of teasing and a towel covered whatever she wasn't working on at all times. OTF the towel fell off, but she replaced it. Again, no tease and never even really any hint of it. I think I might chalk this place up to legit. But if you just want a massage, it's hard to find one better.
-
02-21-26 19:15 #16076Regular Member

Posts: 11Angel Report
Stopped by Angel today. I drew CiCi who is pictured in the add. A great massage and a HJ ending. Will be returning to try another girl or 2. LOL.
-
02-21-26 11:06 #16075Senior Member

Posts: 56Best massage
I know we're bickering about where Independent providers should be posted, so sorry in advance for posting in this one. Which independent provider gives the best massage with extras? Wanting to get a good massage with either HJ or FS.
-
02-21-26 00:42 #16074Regular Member

Posts: 10Sage in Studio
Hey fellas. Looking for any insight here? Said she has a studio, pics have me intrigued, but interested to know your hot takes here.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ica-89664.html
-
02-20-26 23:31 #16073Senior Member

Posts: 334Wen I went when I was getting undressed I looked in side the paper towel room and it had plastic in it I never seen a condom there yet maybe next time I will ask for the girl he talked about and try.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 16:28 #16072Senior Member

Posts: 45My take is the $$ is because she doesn't want to or won't. We shall find out.
Originally Posted by LessGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 14:13 #16071Senior Member

Posts: 119Angel
200 for (most likely) a CBJ is outrageous, even if it was bare it's outrageous. And she's likely only comfortable asking that because some monger paid that before smh.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 10:52 #16070Senior Member

Posts: 29This is Sakura Spa in Columbus? I'm interested in the one with the massive rack. You said "Eaam" has a massive rack, but idk what that means of that's the provider's name (surely not though, right?) LOL.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 10:47 #16069Senior Member

Posts: 29ISO Massive juggs
Anyone know of any providers, preferably at AMPs, with some massive natural juggs on them? The only other one I've ever seen who fits this bill is Anna at Spring Spa in the Cincy area. She never disappoints, but sometimes you want to see what else is out there.
-
02-20-26 07:17 #16068Senior Member

Posts: 450Angel CBJ
She grabbed a condom.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 06:51 #16067Senior Member

Posts: 2732At Angel what kind of BJ? Was it CBJ or not? I think at some point they used saran wrap here according to old reports.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




