Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 21025
-
02-21-26 15:50 #20260Regular Member

Posts: 3Perfect 10
Was there a few weeks ago and a new girl can't remember her name. Very friendly and enjoyable. TS is available and the new girl takes a lot of care and time making sure you are clean. The massage is great totally enjoyable you will leave with a happy ending.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 15:33 #20259Regular Member

Posts: 3Comfort Spa
Angie gives a great legit massage. Visited a few days ago having a few mobility issues left moving much better. The girls there have fair pricing and great attitudes for customer experience.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-26 11:27 #20258Senior Member

Posts: 7332She is using the same pics that she was using 5 years ago. I guess these girls never change or get older?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 20:45 #20257Senior Member

Posts: 3075It was more than 5 years ago when I saw her, but everything was on the table. Can't speak to what she looks like now or what's available. She was thick with a capital T then, who knows now.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 18:37 #20256Senior Member

Posts: 7332Whitney looks like a healthy sized girl? Didn't you say she offered BBFS?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 12:32 #20255Senior Member

Posts: 960I've never seen Whitney but I can only imagine it's not good for $40. Must be crazy high volume for that rate. She's doing 15 min sessions so she has 4 dicks an hour in her mouth. She posts a lot!
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 07:30 #20254Senior Member

Posts: 3075They don't care, they know some one will come along and pay it. My last visit to an american spa she quoted 200 topless HJ plus the house fee. Politely said no thanks and left. When you compare/contrast that cost of service to Whitney, whom I haven't seen in years, the whole hobby is whacked LOL.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/053126864575
-
02-19-26 07:40 #20253Senior Member

Posts: 960With such high prices plus a house fee of $80 on top of that why does she have such crappy pics? I'd never even spend $300 on her with such bad pics that don't even show if her body is nice.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 06:59 #20252Regular Member

Posts: 8Apple Spa
Her name is Gigi. She had a figure, was young, and her touch was elegant.
I want to go again.
-
02-18-26 23:39 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 350Looks like the Joyce that used to be at Nice. Mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by Sunwest
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 14:40 #20250Senior Member

Posts: 436Comfort Spa
An hour with Angie is as close to an out of body experience a fella can get without the use of good drugs. Thorough TS. Nearly popped. Legit massage. Lengthy tease. Hand shake that felt better than most FS sessions. Wind down massage. Got my full time. 80/50.
-
02-18-26 14:28 #20249Regular Member

Posts: 13Joyce
Anyone seen her before, looks like she is is working at Scarletts, but she put the hard and fast sell on me to try and come and visit, and It seems like she has some history in the area. Anyone had any service with her, good bad or ugly?
https://tryst.link/escort/joycexxx
-
02-17-26 14:46 #20248Senior Member

Posts: 320Dropped in one morning last summer and older lady that was slim regular house fee good table shower. She could tell I was ready for more so $4 for everything and wasn't bad massage was just okay she tried walking on my back and didn't feel good but I was happy. Need to go back but I have other things to get into.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 12:56 #20247Senior Member

Posts: 436Perfect 10
Anyone been to Perfect 10 in Matthews lately? Decent talent? Still have a table shower?
-
02-17-26 10:46 #20246Senior Member

Posts: 68Gibbons Refresh
Drove up from Columbia to Micro Center to shop and when finished I remembered this place and had been there once before when passing through so I figured I should stop in this time. Then I remembered folks here talking about a person called Strawberry there. Called up and Strawberry was working so I made an appointment. You all were right. I don't think I can describe my session any better than what's already been said by others here. It was a little rushed as another person came in so we finished a little early. I did the TS and sauna which wasn't hot enough. Great happiness at the end and a very pleasant drive back.









Reply With Quote





