Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20260

    Perfect 10

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Perfect 10 in Matthews lately? Decent talent? Still have a table shower?
    Was there a few weeks ago and a new girl can't remember her name. Very friendly and enjoyable. TS is available and the new girl takes a lot of care and time making sure you are clean. The massage is great totally enjoyable you will leave with a happy ending.

  2. #20259

    Comfort Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    An hour with Angie is as close to an out of body experience a fella can get without the use of good drugs. Thorough TS. Nearly popped. Legit massage. Lengthy tease. Hand shake that felt better than most FS sessions. Wind down massage. Got my full time. 80/50.
    Angie gives a great legit massage. Visited a few days ago having a few mobility issues left moving much better. The girls there have fair pricing and great attitudes for customer experience.

  3. #20258
    She is using the same pics that she was using 5 years ago. I guess these girls never change or get older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    It was more than 5 years ago when I saw her, but everything was on the table. Can't speak to what she looks like now or what's available. She was thick with a capital T then, who knows now.

  4. #20257
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Whitney looks like a healthy sized girl? Didn't you say she offered BBFS?
    It was more than 5 years ago when I saw her, but everything was on the table. Can't speak to what she looks like now or what's available. She was thick with a capital T then, who knows now.

  5. #20256
    Whitney looks like a healthy sized girl? Didn't you say she offered BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    They don't care, they know some one will come along and pay it. My last visit to an american spa she quoted 200 topless HJ plus the house fee. Politely said no thanks and left. When you compare/contrast that cost of service to Whitney, whom I haven't seen in years, the whole hobby is whacked LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/053126864575

  6. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    They don't care, they know some one will come along and pay it. My last visit to an american spa she quoted 200 topless HJ plus the house fee. Politely said no thanks and left. When you compare/contrast that cost of service to Whitney, whom I haven't seen in years, the whole hobby is whacked LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/053126864575
    I've never seen Whitney but I can only imagine it's not good for $40. Must be crazy high volume for that rate. She's doing 15 min sessions so she has 4 dicks an hour in her mouth. She posts a lot!

  7. #20254
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    With such high prices plus a house fee of $80 on top of that why does she have such crappy pics? I'd never even spend $300 on her with such bad pics that don't even show if her body is nice.
    They don't care, they know some one will come along and pay it. My last visit to an american spa she quoted 200 topless HJ plus the house fee. Politely said no thanks and left. When you compare/contrast that cost of service to Whitney, whom I haven't seen in years, the whole hobby is whacked LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/053126864575

  8. #20253
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the Joyce that used to be at Nice. Mixed reviews.
    With such high prices plus a house fee of $80 on top of that why does she have such crappy pics? I'd never even spend $300 on her with such bad pics that don't even show if her body is nice.

  9. #20252

    Apple Spa

    Her name is Gigi. She had a figure, was young, and her touch was elegant.

    I want to go again.

  10. #20251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunwest  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before, looks like she is is working at Scarletts, but she put the hard and fast sell on me to try and come and visit, and It seems like she has some history in the area. Anyone had any service with her, good bad or ugly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/joycexxx
    Looks like the Joyce that used to be at Nice. Mixed reviews.

  11. #20250

    Comfort Spa

    An hour with Angie is as close to an out of body experience a fella can get without the use of good drugs. Thorough TS. Nearly popped. Legit massage. Lengthy tease. Hand shake that felt better than most FS sessions. Wind down massage. Got my full time. 80/50.

  12. #20249

    Joyce

    Anyone seen her before, looks like she is is working at Scarletts, but she put the hard and fast sell on me to try and come and visit, and It seems like she has some history in the area. Anyone had any service with her, good bad or ugly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/joycexxx

  13. #20248
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Perfect 10 in Matthews lately? Decent talent? Still have a table shower?
    Dropped in one morning last summer and older lady that was slim regular house fee good table shower. She could tell I was ready for more so $4 for everything and wasn't bad massage was just okay she tried walking on my back and didn't feel good but I was happy. Need to go back but I have other things to get into.

  14. #20247

    Perfect 10

    Anyone been to Perfect 10 in Matthews lately? Decent talent? Still have a table shower?

  15. #20246

    Gibbons Refresh

    Drove up from Columbia to Micro Center to shop and when finished I remembered this place and had been there once before when passing through so I figured I should stop in this time. Then I remembered folks here talking about a person called Strawberry there. Called up and Strawberry was working so I made an appointment. You all were right. I don't think I can describe my session any better than what's already been said by others here. It was a little rushed as another person came in so we finished a little early. I did the TS and sauna which wasn't hot enough. Great happiness at the end and a very pleasant drive back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape