Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 14580
-
02-21-26 05:47 #13395Senior Member

Posts: 137Vivian
This is a bit of a hard one to answer. Others may have some different opinions, here's my take:
Originally Posted by DaddyKins58
[View Original Post]
1) She IS the girl in the photos, HOWEVER my guess is that the photos are five years old. She's older and chunky and has had off and on health problems. Is she fat? No. Is she thick? Yes but it's not enough to cause me pause.
2) She has a great attitude.
3) She's very clean and yummy.
4) She is aggressive and cooperative and a lot of fun. Very skilled.
5) If you want a full GFE it's $$ I don't know if she's negotiate. Probably.
-
02-20-26 23:04 #13394Senior Member

Posts: 215Did you ever visit?
Curious if you ever got to go see her? Curious what town she is actually in cause I am close by to Englewood.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 19:08 #13393Regular Member

Posts: 15Vivian
So I did a search and found alot on Vivian. Sorry for not doing so before my previous post. That said, is she the same girl in the pictures? There seems to be some question about that. Also, how thick is she? I lean more on the slimmer side, but if she's pretty, then it works for me. Thanks again.
-
02-20-26 18:53 #13392Regular Member

Posts: 15Vivian
Has anyone had an encounter with Vivian? Hopefully a good one! Thank you!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/957887053634
-
02-20-26 10:47 #13391Regular Member

Posts: 12Medusa
Has anyone seen her recently been trying to get some time with her for a bit now and zero responses every time.
-
02-20-26 10:09 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 117Fort Myers
Hello,
New Englander here coming down to the sunny state end of March.
Anyone have some good providers near La Quinta on summerlin or with in Fort Myers area.
The more options I have the better. Looking for 2 maybe even 3 encounters for my week vacation.
Thanks.
Z.
-
02-20-26 08:29 #13389Senior Member

Posts: 740I believe number three is a scam. She changed her number and used multiple pics so I won't say it's 100%, but maybe 99%. She gave me an address in the Cape. I shit you not but it was actually a vacant lot that I own. What are the odds? She told me to text when I was five minutes away so I played her game and waited 30 minutes to send her a text claiming to be fives minutes out. At this point she tells me that she needs a deposit "for her safety". When I told her to get fucked she blew up my burner with threats. Be careful.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 08:21 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 740She's gotten chunky but she has a pretty face, great rack and a killer ass and legs. Best of all is she offers 3 hole service and loves it rough.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 07:28 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 668Second link
Vironica skyy; I reviewed her back in August. A more recent review was done last week.
Originally Posted by DaddyKins58
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 06:09 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 205Kavvy
Does she advertise locally when in town?
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 23:17 #13385Banned Member

Posts: 39Send me a DM.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 22:21 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 185Visiting Naples
I'll be back again in another week- who are your top providers?
-
02-19-26 22:20 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 185Nykee
Agree but the low cost sausage polishing is worth it with her.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 21:47 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 335Red Raspberry
Any recent reports on this one? I see some from 2022, thinking about pulling the trigger when I'm in town. PM is fine if you want to remain private. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/redraspberry
-
02-19-26 21:11 #13381Senior Member

Posts: 183All. Why experience with Nykee has been good. I look forward to seeing her again soon.
Originally Posted by DaddyKins58
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






