Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 33055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31375
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/336658560281

    Had the misfortune of seeing this one. She responded to my texts quickly but that was the only good thing. She said 80 QV and 100 if I wanted BBFS. When I was ready to come I told her I'd come if she agreed to 80 QV BBFS and she agreed. She was at 1 of the run down places just off the north end of the pike. Gave me the room number when I got there then met me outside. Said she'd give me a discount if we did a car date since her friend was in the room. Told her I didn't do car dates and she said she'd get the friend to leave. I should have left. She came back out and said her friend was in the shower and we'd be ok. Got started, BBBJ was decent but lasted maybe 30 seconds before she just started stroking it. Realized it wasn't going back in her mouth so I told her I wanted to move to FS. She asked if I had a condom. I reminded her she agreed to BBFS and she said she never did it bare. I covered up and got on top. She kept her hand down there most of the time and I kept hearing her say "ok". When I started to shoot my load she squirmed up to get me out of her before I was even done cumming. Had to use my hand to finish myself off.

    Droopy tits, nasty teeth, lousy service. Better off doing self service than full service with her. Pictures may be her but if they are they're old.
    That's Christy. Used to live in Waterbury. A bunch of bad reviews on TER under her old number. Using the same pics for 10 years and they were old 10 yrs ago. Not only is she a shitty provider but she's also just not a good person. I should have said something when I saw her posting again. Her and her husband / pimp are on some shady shit. It might have been him you were texting. She's bi but way more into girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDA0NWM4ZjcxZWZmMDc0YjRlYzVkNTY1NDYzMWEzZWQ2NDI3.jpeg‎  

  2. #31374
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/336658560281

    Had the misfortune of seeing this one. She responded to my texts quickly but that was the only good thing. She said 80 QV and 100 if I wanted BBFS. When I was ready to come I told her I'd come if she agreed to 80 QV BBFS and she agreed. She was at 1 of the run down places just off the north end of the pike. Gave me the room number when I got there then met me outside. Said she'd give me a discount if we did a car date since her friend was in the room. Told her I didn't do car dates and she said she'd get the friend to leave. I should have left. She came back out and said her friend was in the shower and we'd be ok. Got started, BBBJ was decent but lasted maybe 30 seconds before she just started stroking it. Realized it wasn't going back in her mouth so I told her I wanted to move to FS. She asked if I had a condom. I reminded her she agreed to BBFS and she said she never did it bare. I covered up and got on top. She kept her hand down there most of the time and I kept hearing her say "ok". When I started to shoot my load she squirmed up to get me out of her before I was even done cumming. Had to use my hand to finish myself off.

    Droopy tits, nasty teeth, lousy service. Better off doing self service than full service with her. Pictures may be her but if they are they're old.

  3. #31373
    This isn't a third best or even an honorable mention. Just throwing her in the mix for the sake of relativity. I was super disappointed. Medusa or Kelly as I guess she was known before. Had read a couple reports about a five star BJ and all this jazz. Maybe she had an off day because that shit was wack as fuck. Not on the same level as the other two I posted above in my humble opinion. She quoted me one price then tried to upcharge as I was on the way, that should have been a red flag. I could tell she had someone in the bathroom who I guess is the chick she's doing doubles with. She is a clockwatcher, although that might be on account of her friend in the bathroom. Her weight states 174 lbs but she's not that big, you'll get what you see in the pics. FS was covered, I didn't ask about anything else beforehand. No funky smells despite being a hippie and her ass looked good. But I left without cumming; just wasn't that much into it. If you're going to see her you might as well inquire about the 3 some; she'll be there anyway. I've seen the friend she's doing doubles with but wasn't really feeling her either. Her body does not look like the pics or vids she sent me. If I saw either of them again it would be for the double. Maybe two of those girls equals one hot experience..
    The other girl is Skylar. Used to be at the almar. The threesome isn't worth it at all.

    Saw them couple months back and it was lackluster. Paid for HHR but was pretty much rushed to finish.

    They did interact a bit with each other but was a bit off and didn't to it for me.

    They are just trying to milk as much money and providing the least amount of service.

    Thought about paying less but I noticed a car running just outside and didn't want to take the risk. They were also acting sketchy just looking at eacher like they wanted to rob me (maybe to make sure I paid).

    Avoid, better to spend your money on the other two providers in your post.

  4. #31372
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    You can get it at a lot of the community health centers for free. Read the flyer so you know how to use it. Give them 2 shots and then leave. Most recover angry.
    I've taken CPR classes and had the instructors say the same thing. They don't care that you saved their life, you ended their high. Sad thing is the narcan will wear off before whatever they took does so they could be in same condition pretty soon.

  5. #31371

    Narcan free

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She was probably scrolling reviews and saw your name on an unassociated post below one about her or something. Some girls get trigger happy. Crack causes paranoia and impulsivity.

    Good idea on the FSA / Narcan. Never know when these girls are going to light up their fent.
    You can get it at a lot of the community health centers for free. Read the flyer so you know how to use it. Give them 2 shots and then leave. Most recover angry.

  6. #31370

    Top Tier Throat

    Best BBJ I've gotten this year, award goes to Akasha. She's on Seeking but had this ad up as well. Hard to get in contact and keep her attention but once we set a time it was groovy. Worth it in my opinion. Place off the pike. She's a pothead so you'll prolly leave smelling like Mary J. FS is covered. Probably the only chick off STG who I didn't have to remind to take care of the nuts too, smh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...f/296406893562

    Second best goes to Chrissy or Cassie. A "throat goat" who can actually back it up in my opinion. She went to work and would not quit. Its odd because I saw her last year and she was a lot skinnier but the the BJ was not memorable at all. I wasn't attracted enough to actually fuck her this time but props to her for finishing me off with her mouth, rare feat for me these days. Quiet incall location and easy to schedule, easy to talk with. Would repeat for sure. In meriden but posting it all here because I'm lazy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...p/175662299670

    This isn't a third best or even an honorable mention. Just throwing her in the mix for the sake of relativity. I was super disappointed. Medusa or Kelly as I guess she was known before. Had read a couple reports about a five star BJ and all this jazz. Maybe she had an off day because that shit was wack as fuck. Not on the same level as the other two I posted above in my humble opinion. She quoted me one price then tried to upcharge as I was on the way, that should have been a red flag. I could tell she had someone in the bathroom who I guess is the chick she's doing doubles with. She is a clockwatcher, although that might be on account of her friend in the bathroom. Her weight states 174 lbs but she's not that big, you'll get what you see in the pics. FS was covered, I didn't ask about anything else beforehand. No funky smells despite being a hippie and her ass looked good. But I left without cumming; just wasn't that much into it. If you're going to see her you might as well inquire about the 3 some; she'll be there anyway. I've seen the friend she's doing doubles with but wasn't really feeling her either. Her body does not look like the pics or vids she sent me. If I saw either of them again it would be for the double. Maybe two of those girls equals one hot experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...e/048355832498

    None of these dreams happened super recently. Within the past month to two months.

  7. #31369
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she took that ad down with her rant and went back to normal posting. Must have caused a stir and realized her mistake in posting that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n&weightType=l
    Good for her, or whoever does her posts. Now if she can get her prices more in line with what she's actually worth maybe I'll pay her a visit. Her ad doesn't make her look like she's worth 150 for a QV.

  8. #31368

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Whytho2026  [View Original Post]
    It's got a little cold these days, so I felt like I needed a good touches and some extras. I made an appointment in the afternoon and got there a little early.

    Yuhee is a beautiful woman with some boobs and nice ass. May be around mid 30's. Started massage with light of teasing and we got back to the room. She's got me turned on already so I told her that I don't need a massage. She giggled and told me the price. I handed her the tip for CFS and laid down. I knew that she has a nice body but it was even better when she's naked. Her CBJ was great but didn't want to spend too much time on it, so I stopped her and told her to come up on me. Started off with CG. She rode me really good. Then mish, RCG, and then doggy. After I finished, I was sweaty. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and gave me a massage. She's got some good hands. I was also very satisfied with her massage as well. Def will come back soon!!
    There is only 1 Yuhee (VIPSPOTNYC). Is this her? If so, she's in her 40's. Hot as fuck, but def not 30's. She's an elite seasoned vet. Saw her when she was in NYC.

  9. #31367
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    So does that mean I should book her? LOL. I'm still trying to figure out why she called me out when I had nothing to do with any of the feedback about her.

    On a sidenote, if you've got any leftover FSA funds you can pick up a pack of narcan. I've been carrying that with me as of late, just-in-case.
    She was probably scrolling reviews and saw your name on an unassociated post below one about her or something. Some girls get trigger happy. Crack causes paranoia and impulsivity.

    Good idea on the FSA / Narcan. Never know when these girls are going to light up their fent.

  10. #31366
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she took that ad down with her rant and went back to normal posting. Must have caused a stir and realized her mistake in posting that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n&weightType=l
    So does that mean I should book her? LOL. I'm still trying to figure out why she called me out when I had nothing to do with any of the feedback about her.

    On a sidenote, if you've got any leftover FSA funds you can pick up a pack of narcan. I've been carrying that with me as of late, just-in-case.

  11. #31365

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her but it is clear that most providers read these forums, they love to hear the good things but not the bad. She has taken down all her old ads it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/892362073455 summer.
    Looks like she took that ad down with her rant and went back to normal posting. Must have caused a stir and realized her mistake in posting that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n&weightType=l

  12. #31364
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    It's def increasingly difficult to find a reliable, good friend. Almost better off taking matters into your own hands & open a retirement fund with your play money.
    Probably not a bad idea. Yes reliable ones are few and far between at the moment.

  13. #31363
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes tho the hopped up ones are the nicest and most fun. It can go both ways and about as predictable as the lottery.

    Imo it seems like it's getting worse like compared to only like five years ago.
    It's def increasingly difficult to find a reliable, good friend. Almost better off taking matters into your own hands & open a retirement fund with your play money.

  14. #31362
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes tho the hopped up ones are the nicest and most fun. It can go both ways and about as predictable as the lottery.

    Imo it seems like it's getting worse like compared to only like five years ago.
    Yes. When they are all happy in a good mood. Definitely better service compared to one that's withdrawing or sick from not having which is probably more common now which may explain why some of the shenanigans happen. Definitely is interesting.

  15. #31361
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Yet another reason to go with providers that aren't hopped up on something. Yes, I know the majority of the girls on STG are on something. But, the good ones are out there. The alternative is to visit the AMPs. Although the pics in the ads are never of the real girl, they're always clean and unlikely to rip you off.
    Sometimes tho the hopped up ones are the nicest and most fun. It can go both ways and about as predictable as the lottery.

    Imo it seems like it's getting worse like compared to only like five years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape