Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 5134
-
02-26-26 10:26 #4879Banned Member

Posts: 942Ashley rdanski
Ashley is legit. You can find all her pictures on Facebook. She calls herself Florida now lolol. Not sure why she would show her face on skipthegames and then make up a fake name. She has a hot meaty pussy. But we had a falling out. Used to see her for cheap. Now she is controlled by that tranny dude and wants $650 dollars. You have to see both Ashley and her friends together now. Also no more licking her pussy. Guess she saves the good stuff for her transvestite boyfriend.
Originally Posted by ItsNev
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 09:26 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 142Florida / Tennessee
Has anyone seen these ladies? Looks like they're out of Epsom but post in Manchester. Thinking about TOFTT. Address given is to a house set back from the road so that's promising it's not LEO.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bedfo...-/899980651654
-
02-24-26 19:35 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 51Julia
She is def real. Got with her a few times a few years ago. Pretty much open to anything if the price is right. She's a creamer too. If you get her going, she will squirt. Kinda of a cool chick, pretty fun, but her price point now is out of line. I got with her for 3, couple pops, daty, BBBJ, and squirting. She'll do anal after a couple visits if she is comfortable with you. Not a clock watcher with me, sometimes hangout for a couple hours, chatting then banging. If you're good with the price, she can be a fun time. Stay safe. BTW, she does have an old man (50's) for a sugar daddy, so don't know why she doing this. Guess she loves the variety!
Originally Posted by OsirisRises
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-26 09:12 #4876Regular Member

Posts: 15Julia
Does anyone have info on Julia? She is posting https://tryst.link/escort/juliaxox2001.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/andov...4/495518168306
She has a bit of amateur porn that looks fun. I am on her OF and she seems real. However, the phone # listed is the same as some medical diagnostic company in CA.
-
02-19-26 06:04 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 372Steph and Sylvia
Sylvia is definitely a good looker and pleasant to be with. Steph is a little chatty but gets the job done.
-
02-18-26 20:58 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 280Manchester being Manchester
-
02-18-26 18:15 #4873Regular Member

Posts: 23Steph
Steph gets the job done and is somewhat attractive naked. The pimp phone call she makes as you get there is a little strange but he stays out of the way. Steph is not very excited about her performance, but is is enjoyable enough with the right price.
-
02-18-26 17:24 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 141Sylvia and Steph
Wow. I was bummed when I missed out Sylvia when they were in Framingham. Looks like I might have a shot at her after all.
-
02-18-26 11:29 #4871Banned Member

Posts: 942Kinky Jack and crew are here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...s/391139669078
Kinky Jack looks like he brought up his money makers to NH. Pimpin is fun until the PO PO. Comes knocking in your 🚪 door. He must be model material and have a huge package to convince beautiful Sylvia that she needs a pimp. I give him credit. He is good at pimpin 101.
-
02-15-26 09:16 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 139For SURE
I've had girls tell me MANY times guys showed them this site. Simping is REAL.
-
02-14-26 15:12 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 99I Concur
I have to agree 100%.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:16 #4868He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Sharing Site
Some find it on their own but I'm sure guys do give it out, sucks to show up for a second visit and she's pulling up a review from the previous visit asking "Is this you" nope, never heard of that site even though it clearly is. This has happened a few times mostly the Asians.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:06 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 356I hope you guys aren't actively sharing this website with the girls you date from STG or anywhere else. I just saw one of them using a copy and paste from my brief review in her ad. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt that she found it all on her own, but I hope everyone here remembers this site is for sharing information between ourselves, not gaining points with these girls.
-
02-14-26 13:33 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 181I tried twice. Initial response via text was good but then stopped replying right before the time we agreed upon. Never got the address but she said she was in Epsom not Manch. The phone number and price changing every post, ghosting twice, the tranny, and pretty sure I have seen the third girl violet / Boston post about getting spun elsewhere are enough red flags for me to wait for someone else to toft.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Last edited by SolitaryMan603; 02-14-26 at 13:40. Reason: Typo
-
02-12-26 14:35 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 127Thank you!
Originally Posted by ItsNev
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




