Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1547
    I found myself in your city last week for work and after reading the reviews here, I had to sample the grape juice for myself. I texted ahead and was told Lili and Mina were available. I opted for Lili based on the reviews I'd read at the time.

    Absolutely amazing. Easily the best experience I've had at an AMP and far better than anything that's available down near Danville.

    Paid the. 6 house fee for the hour. I was already surprised by that since. 7 seems to be the norm for every other place everywhere. Massage was way above average. Lili clearly has some actual training. She easily located and worked out some trouble spots that most girls can't hit. She was also pretty playful right from the start. Intentionally positioning to encourage roaming, and then started straddling my back with her knee skillfully positioned between my legs and grinding on my goods. She then starting walking down my back with her knees and running her foot along my taint and sack.

    On the flip, she signalled asking if I wanted everything. Of course I did. She asked "how much you pay". I tried to get her to give me the number but she kept asking. I low balled 1. 2 and she said 1. 4. Couldn't argue with that. I handed her some paper and she left to grab a cover.

    Only downside I can note is the CBJ, but BBJ is exceedingly rare at an AMP. I've only managed to pull that off once so I won't hold that against her. She did a quality CBJ for several minutes and moved on to multiple positions. She's a tiny spinner and we tried out some gymnastics! At the finish line, she cleaned things up and then came back and did a head and leg massage and then did some amazing stretching that actually really helped some problems I have with my legs and back. She has definitely had some real training. If this were local to me, I'd go in several times a week just for the stretching alone.

    Got my full hour, which also seems to be rare with AMPs lately. As she was walking me out, she introduced me to Mina who was making food in the kitchen. Mina came over and gave me a hug and kiss on the lips and tole me to come see her next time. I certainly will. She was tiny and extremely cute. She had a heavy blanket thing wrapped around her so I couldn't get a peek at the bolt-ons, but what I could see looked great.

    You simply can't find that kind of service down here or in NC. I'm kind of glad is a 2. 5 hour round trip or I'd be really, really poor.

  2. #1546

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Young (mid 20's) pretty and petite, that's Mina. Based on looks and performance (where it matters) she's in my Top 3 broads that I've ever seen at this location.

    Full disclosure I'd rate the massage as only so so, her English is poor, and for some reason she kept angling herself so I couldn't get a look at what appeared to be a gigantic tattoo on her lower abdomen. With that said I'd still repeat.

    My personal activity level in the hobby hasn't really changed since I started years ago, but I post in the Lynchburg forum significantly less than I used to. I made a conscious decision to stop contributing information about every broad that would be of value to certain non contributors.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    While not world class. I had a 2nd visit with Mina, and the massage improved drastically I'd rate it now as -Very- Good! She's a A+.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  3. #1545

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinC12  [View Original Post]
    Decided to relax and go to Grape, and had a wonderful time. I did not catch the name of the girl there, but she had a very interesting tattoo. She was definitely on the younger side, which was nice, and even her MM's, despite being fake, were great. After a pretty good massage, she pulled out her phone and asked how much, wanted some L3 action, and low-bid. Surprisingly enough, she accepted, which probably meant that there hadn't been much traffic. Had a good time, would repeat.
    Young (mid 20's) pretty and petite, that's Mina. Based on looks and performance (where it matters) she's in my Top 3 broads that I've ever seen at this location.

    Full disclosure I'd rate the massage as only so so, her English is poor, and for some reason she kept angling herself so I couldn't get a look at what appeared to be a gigantic tattoo on her lower abdomen. With that said I'd still repeat.

    My personal activity level in the hobby hasn't really changed since I started years ago, but I post in the Lynchburg forum significantly less than I used to. I made a conscious decision to stop contributing information about every broad that would be of value to certain non contributors.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  4. #1544

    Red Grape

    Decided to relax and go to Grape, and had a wonderful time. I did not catch the name of the girl there, but she had a very interesting tattoo. She was definitely on the younger side, which was nice, and even her MM's, despite being fake, were great. After a pretty good massage, she pulled out her phone and asked how much, wanted some L3 action, and low-bid. Surprisingly enough, she accepted, which probably meant that there hadn't been much traffic. Had a good time, would repeat.

  5. #1543

    Show of hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Playtwowin  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the Lilli that has been in the area on and off for almost 18 months, mostly at the other 2 fruit stands. Now to break everyone's heart it is rumored has it she has latched on to some wealthy man in the area. So I would think if you wanted to experience Lilli, you should go for it now.
    How many wealthy man on here have been in relationship with a Spa girl, where she quits the business to be with you?

    I'm sure it happens, but very rarely. Having girls cook you dinner at a Spa, or visiting them in NY doesn't count.

  6. #1542

    Grape and Lilli

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpUp1974  [View Original Post]
    Lily is there and a new girl. Lilii is a solid 10 on massage and extras. Super friendly and wants you to be happy. Always a great time.
    Yes this is the Lilli that has been in the area on and off for almost 18 months, mostly at the other 2 fruit stands. Now to break everyone's heart it is rumored has it she has latched on to some wealthy man in the area. So I would think if you wanted to experience Lilli, you should go for it now.

  7. #1541

    Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    Mina is the new one, cute, pretty, and young. Her English is no good. She aims to please and it is as good as it gets.
    I had a similar experience with Mina. Surely aims to please. There was another girl there I saw while leaving. She looked good too, although I only caught a glimpse.

  8. #1540

    Grape Juice

    Mina is the new one, cute, pretty, and young. Her English is no good. She aims to please and it is as good as it gets.

  9. #1539

    Grape Lily

    Lily is there and a new girl. Lily is a solid 10 on massage and extras. Super friendly and wants you to be happy. Always a great time.

  10. #1538

    Grape

    Anyone visited Grape lately? Had some great experiences there back in December. Looking to make another visit soon if reports are still positive. TIA.

  11. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    All in Lynchburg. Need some help. A middle aged Chinese with good English skills and nice body came to Atlanta recently. Last few weeks. She lived in Lynchburg and likely worked in the city or nearby. I am checking on her before I get intense. She is pretty and aggressive on the bed. Great DFK's. Does she sound familiar. Playing it safe in Atlanta! Tha all.
    Sorry to disappoint, but that doesn't sound familiar at all. Maybe its a UTR or something, but I'm skeptical. You sure she's a working girl?

  12. #1536

    Summer in Lynchburg

    All in Lynchburg. Need some help. A middle aged Chinese with good English skills and nice body came to Atlanta recently. Last few weeks. She lived in Lynchburg and likely worked in the city or nearby. I am checking on her before I get intense. She is pretty and aggressive on the bed. Great DFK's. Does she sound familiar. Playing it safe in Atlanta! Tha all.

  13. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by RunBikeSwim  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Fei Fei here in Lynchburg but while scrolling on pornhub I saw a Chinese video with a girl named Fei Fei in the video. The video was 2 years old and she was giving a massage. I am thinking it's likely not her but never heard Fei Fei name.

    Used before?
    Yeah Highly unlikely. There are CiCi's, Lele's etc etc nothing that unusual about the name Fei Fei.

  14. #1534

    Grape stand

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    N0, Fei Fei is there for I -think- another week.
    I have not seen Fei Fei here in Lynchburg but while scrolling on pornhub I saw a Chinese video with a girl named Fei Fei in the video. The video was 2 years old and she was giving a massage. I am thinking it's likely not her but never heard Fei Fei name.

    Used before?

  15. #1533
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMe  [View Original Post]
    Is Lisa still there?
    N0, Fei Fei is there for I -think- another week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape