Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1577

    Connection

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    There is some connection with Red Apple in Roanoke and the Grape in Lynchburg. I go to Roanoke often and I've seen two of the same girls at both places.
    When Lynchburg Grape first opened, Apple's Boss told me (via text) that a "friend" of hers owns Grape, and She was just helping out.

    I tend not to believe that. And Suspect the Same Boss owns all 3 shops, Apple & Plum in Roanoke, and Grape in Lynchburg.

    Even if I am wrong about their ownership, it's a fact that the same exact girls rotate between all 3 shops.

    Thank You For your attention to this matter.

  2. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    As a regular up in your areas for years, I will agree, it like heaven on earth overall, but has the new laws in Fairfax County / city hurt business? As far as local talent the compares to NOVA I would suggest Red Grape in Lynchburg, in Roanoke there are 4 pretty reliable choices, my favorite changes from time to time, but now I would say Angel Spa, Red Apple, LJN and Red Plum, any of those will get the job done and almost on par as Pine, Angel or the Springfield, Annandale AMPs. Feel free to message anytime and welcome to the South.
    There is some connection with Red Apple in Roanoke and the Grape in Lynchburg. I go to Roanoke often and I've seen two of the same girls at both places.

  3. #1575

    Fairfax to Lynchburg

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.
    As a regular up in your areas for years, I will agree, it like heaven on earth overall, but has the new laws in Fairfax County / city hurt business? As far as local talent the compares to NOVA I would suggest Red Grape in Lynchburg, in Roanoke there are 4 pretty reliable choices, my favorite changes from time to time, but now I would say Angel Spa, Red Apple, LJN and Red Plum, any of those will get the job done and almost on par as Pine, Angel or the Springfield, Annandale AMPs. Feel free to message anytime and welcome to the South.

  4. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.
    Read the posts. There are so. E pretty good reports, especially the Grape.

  5. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.
    Considering what you're coming from, pretty much everywhere is going to be a disappointment. Having said that, our AMP scene is decent for a city our size. The escort scene is basically non-existent.

  6. #1572

    Moving to Lynchburg

    Coming from Fairfax Va, which is very monger friendly with the huge variety of places to visit. My question is how the area for mongering, thanks 😊.

  7. #1571

    Red Grape Lily

    It's so nice to have someone that seems to actually care about customers. Lily is exceptional she is beautiful, sweet and always cheerful. Can't say enough good things about her. From start to finish always delivers. Lynchburg best be nice to those grape girls. And if that Mina comes back a four hand will be the absolute way to go. Wow.

  8. #1570

    The Hill City talent

    What is the best talent in the hill city as far as a nice through massage and a L3 almost GFE finish and under 40 years old.

    I usually post in the Roanoke area but will be in town the next few weeks.

  9. #1569
    I found myself in your city last week for work and after reading the reviews here, I had to sample the grape juice for myself. I texted ahead and was told Lili and Mina were available. I opted for Lili based on the reviews I'd read at the time.

    Absolutely amazing. Easily the best experience I've had at an AMP and far better than anything that's available down near Danville.

    Paid the. 6 house fee for the hour. I was already surprised by that since. 7 seems to be the norm for every other place everywhere. Massage was way above average. Lili clearly has some actual training. She easily located and worked out some trouble spots that most girls can't hit. She was also pretty playful right from the start. Intentionally positioning to encourage roaming, and then started straddling my back with her knee skillfully positioned between my legs and grinding on my goods. She then starting walking down my back with her knees and running her foot along my taint and sack.

    On the flip, she signalled asking if I wanted everything. Of course I did. She asked "how much you pay". I tried to get her to give me the number but she kept asking. I low balled 1. 2 and she said 1. 4. Couldn't argue with that. I handed her some paper and she left to grab a cover.

    Only downside I can note is the CBJ, but BBJ is exceedingly rare at an AMP. I've only managed to pull that off once so I won't hold that against her. She did a quality CBJ for several minutes and moved on to multiple positions. She's a tiny spinner and we tried out some gymnastics! At the finish line, she cleaned things up and then came back and did a head and leg massage and then did some amazing stretching that actually really helped some problems I have with my legs and back. She has definitely had some real training. If this were local to me, I'd go in several times a week just for the stretching alone.

    Got my full hour, which also seems to be rare with AMPs lately. As she was walking me out, she introduced me to Mina who was making food in the kitchen. Mina came over and gave me a hug and kiss on the lips and tole me to come see her next time. I certainly will. She was tiny and extremely cute. She had a heavy blanket thing wrapped around her so I couldn't get a peek at the bolt-ons, but what I could see looked great.

    You simply can't find that kind of service down here or in NC. I'm kind of glad is a 2. 5 hour round trip or I'd be really, really poor.

  10. #1568

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Young (mid 20's) pretty and petite, that's Mina. Based on looks and performance (where it matters) she's in my Top 3 broads that I've ever seen at this location.

    Full disclosure I'd rate the massage as only so so, her English is poor, and for some reason she kept angling herself so I couldn't get a look at what appeared to be a gigantic tattoo on her lower abdomen. With that said I'd still repeat.

    My personal activity level in the hobby hasn't really changed since I started years ago, but I post in the Lynchburg forum significantly less than I used to. I made a conscious decision to stop contributing information about every broad that would be of value to certain non contributors.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    While not world class. I had a 2nd visit with Mina, and the massage improved drastically I'd rate it now as -Very- Good! She's a A+.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  11. #1567

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinC12  [View Original Post]
    Decided to relax and go to Grape, and had a wonderful time. I did not catch the name of the girl there, but she had a very interesting tattoo. She was definitely on the younger side, which was nice, and even her MM's, despite being fake, were great. After a pretty good massage, she pulled out her phone and asked how much, wanted some L3 action, and low-bid. Surprisingly enough, she accepted, which probably meant that there hadn't been much traffic. Had a good time, would repeat.
    Young (mid 20's) pretty and petite, that's Mina. Based on looks and performance (where it matters) she's in my Top 3 broads that I've ever seen at this location.

    Full disclosure I'd rate the massage as only so so, her English is poor, and for some reason she kept angling herself so I couldn't get a look at what appeared to be a gigantic tattoo on her lower abdomen. With that said I'd still repeat.

    My personal activity level in the hobby hasn't really changed since I started years ago, but I post in the Lynchburg forum significantly less than I used to. I made a conscious decision to stop contributing information about every broad that would be of value to certain non contributors.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  12. #1566

    Red Grape

    Decided to relax and go to Grape, and had a wonderful time. I did not catch the name of the girl there, but she had a very interesting tattoo. She was definitely on the younger side, which was nice, and even her MM's, despite being fake, were great. After a pretty good massage, she pulled out her phone and asked how much, wanted some L3 action, and low-bid. Surprisingly enough, she accepted, which probably meant that there hadn't been much traffic. Had a good time, would repeat.

  13. #1565

    Show of hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Playtwowin  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the Lilli that has been in the area on and off for almost 18 months, mostly at the other 2 fruit stands. Now to break everyone's heart it is rumored has it she has latched on to some wealthy man in the area. So I would think if you wanted to experience Lilli, you should go for it now.
    How many wealthy man on here have been in relationship with a Spa girl, where she quits the business to be with you?

    I'm sure it happens, but very rarely. Having girls cook you dinner at a Spa, or visiting them in NY doesn't count.

  14. #1564

    Grape and Lilli

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpUp1974  [View Original Post]
    Lily is there and a new girl. Lilii is a solid 10 on massage and extras. Super friendly and wants you to be happy. Always a great time.
    Yes this is the Lilli that has been in the area on and off for almost 18 months, mostly at the other 2 fruit stands. Now to break everyone's heart it is rumored has it she has latched on to some wealthy man in the area. So I would think if you wanted to experience Lilli, you should go for it now.

  15. #1563

    Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    Mina is the new one, cute, pretty, and young. Her English is no good. She aims to please and it is as good as it gets.
    I had a similar experience with Mina. Surely aims to please. There was another girl there I saw while leaving. She looked good too, although I only caught a glimpse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape