Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 8737
-
02-24-26 10:49 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 37Accuracy of her pics
Are her phots taken recently or did she post her ads with photos about 10 years ago?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 20:20 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 312Been a while
Hey guys. Its been a while. But I'm climbing back into the hobby. Figured I'd get my feet wet with an easy one. Anybody see the milford Asians lately? The normal advi typically used to use is not there anymore. Thanks guys.
DMF.
-
02-23-26 13:59 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 144Her name is Chrissy / Krissy. I always forget the spelling. She's very sweet. Though I would offer that the photos are slightly more flattering than in-person, but she's safe, clean, and a good time. Donations are reasonable.
Originally Posted by MilfHound
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:56 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 56Cassie
Check out the Hartford bareback girls section and search on Cassie. Somewhat mixed reviews though good enough that I made an inquiry. Texts were positive enough, just haven't pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Mike333
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 20:16 #8463Regular Member

Posts: 20
-
02-22-26 08:29 #8462Senior Member

Posts: 982She needs to get a razor. Too much screening, never send a deposit, I'd pass.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 08:18 #8461Senior Member

Posts: 329Asked me for a pic of me and I said no. So didn't get to meet her. Wanted to, but I'm not sending a pic of me to anyone LOL.
Originally Posted by VicMackey19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 11:52 #8460Regular Member

Posts: 28Thanks
Thanks gents for the info. Cross her off!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 13:30 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 1539Good call. Fixed my post.
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 13:17 #8458Senior Member

Posts: 144There's a period at the end of the URL: https://tryst.link/escort/4ukassie - still works.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-26 13:15 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 1539Kassie Kat
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
Kassie Kat
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Heres her stg ads
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
203-XXX-3317
-
02-19-26 12:37 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 216Cassie Kat
There's a reason why "they" don't show their face. About 6' 4" tall. Have you seen the pic with the underarm hair?
Originally Posted by Pcard713
[View Original Post]
Hard pass.
-
02-19-26 09:06 #8455Regular Member

Posts: 28Cassie Kat?
https://tryst.link/escort/4ukassie. See her on skip too. Any experience? Thanks.
-
02-18-26 13:40 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 366XXXTina
Not my first time seeing XXXTina, but it's been at least a couple of years. She is nowhere near as thick as her pics, which are quite old at this point, but you will meet the thinner version of herself from the first confirmation pic I've attached. When she met me outside, her butt looked really good in the snug jeans she was wearing. And as the ad states, she does enjoy being face down and at $$ up! She is using a neighbor's apartment in New Haven, which reeks of cigarette smoke, if that might be an issue for you.
We got right down to business once inside. Her head game is still above average, and I enjoyed the view once I took her from behind. It was a good quick session, but don't expect a GFE session or much beyond the basics. Also, XXXTina's speech is not as coherent as it used to be, not sure if it's related to demons, dental work, or other, but I'm not planning on an immediate repeat, for what that's worth.
Play safe! - TL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/516005822552
-
02-17-26 22:06 #8453Regular Member

Posts: 23Siren
Based on all the reports, I can only say that she must be the very definition of YMMV. I had a good time with her. Found her to be sweet, accomodating, and attractive. The arms werent anything out of the ordinary for a woman of her age that has lost a lot of weight, and didn't bother me in the slightest. Habits were neither indulged nor discussed while I was there. I can see her not being everyone's cup of tea, especially if you are in a hurry as she likes to talk, and is very cautious (bordering on paranoid) with new clients. But for me, she's a zero hesitation repeat until I see some of the stuff you guys have first hand. Puppy was cute too.









Reply With Quote





