Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23511

    HJ Queens?

    Ever since Howard County decided to clean house, all of my go to rub and tug spots are gone. Howard is essentially super legit now. I know everyone has a regular for that WAP. That gawk gawk 3000. I'm hoping some of you gents in here have a go to girl that's a HJ queen. I know it's a long shot but I can't be the only guy who plays it safe and gets rub and tugs only. I know this is more for the body rubs section but I'm just hoping one of you gents can point me in the right direction. I don't partake in anything else since my boy wanted to bring something home to his wife and now is paying 50% of his check to his ex wife simply by wanting to raw dog a 50 dollar girl in Baltimore. I said Yup, I'm not going to be that stupid!

  2. #23510
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...687/4433558997

    She's been posted before but due to the weather I been seeing regulars. Last time I saw her was probably in the summer and I had a bad experience. But I normally never do with her. Saw her again recently and it was a good date. I generally like seeing her because I'm a glutenous for PAWGs.

    Simple text and response. DMG was a Benji but I had my way with her BBBJ and CIP.
    Sheesh she looks good thanks for posting cause I've been on the fence with her. What led to your previous bad experience?

  3. #23509

    Elle

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...687/4433558997

    She's been posted before but due to the weather I been seeing regulars. Last time I saw her was probably in the summer and I had a bad experience. But I normally never do with her. Saw her again recently and it was a good date. I generally like seeing her because I'm a glutenous for PAWGs.

    Simple text and response. DMG was a Benji but I had my way with her BBBJ and CIP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c2f9d0703f33e1d5ec42b3b1c53c89bb_f.jpg‎   1b08960373f75911e1567d3f6400bd3a_f.jpg‎   24409505d8327c05ff4b72ba089c4e0a_f.jpg‎  

  4. #23508

    Samantha / Dream Girl

    Just wanted to check, been trying to contact this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/202051405 but I never get a response, anyone have any luck?

    Stay Safe.

    -H.

  5. #23507
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he is speaking of the Trinity who has a number ending in 4777. Search that on EB and you'll see. I used to see her often but haven't in a while. She was looking a little rougher last I saw her, certainly not 27 years old or whatever she advertises but still fun.
    That would be correct.

    Stay Safe.

    -H.

  6. #23506
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoLaserBeam  [View Original Post]
    She's real, thick and everything is covered. A bit on the pricey side, but I had fun.
    So not a replacement throat goat 😒 😔.

  7. #23505
    Emptied it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    humpday clean your box out.

  8. #23504
    Quote Originally Posted by anydayhumpday  [View Original Post]
    i tried reaching out to her a few times. Never got a response back.

    .
    humpday clean your box out.

  9. #23503
    I tried reaching out to her a few times. Never got a response back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enumclaw  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you've heard of Brandy, not sure her exact ethnicty but got to be some type of latina. Goodluck getting in contact tho you just have to be lucky honestly. Outside of her idk any that would be considered upscale, a few that are on the upper side of the hobby all things considered but not quite upscale.
    .

  10. #23502
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyDayHumpDay  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any upscale provider in this area white / asian / latina who partake in DFK? great if they can host from private location than cheap motel. you never know! I saw a few in tryst but they all require deposit. ty.
    I'm sure you've heard of Brandy, not sure her exact ethnicty but got to be some type of latina. Goodluck getting in contact tho you just have to be lucky honestly. Outside of her idk any that would be considered upscale, a few that are on the upper side of the hobby all things considered but not quite upscale.

  11. #23501

    Upscale provider

    Does anyone know any upscale provider in this area white / asian / latina who partake in DFK? great if they can host from private location than cheap motel. you never know! I saw a few in tryst but they all require deposit. ty.

  12. #23500

    Don't give in

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo713  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I have reached out and she wanted a deposit. But she looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aberd...r/903905704074
    That girl is a scam artist. She actually use AI to proved that she was at a restaurant close to my crib, yet you could see that it was a mirror reflection with the shower curtains blending with the generated background.

  13. #23499
    Quote Originally Posted by mpduration  [View Original Post]
    what were her prices?
    qv - $.50

    Hhr - $$$

  14. #23498

    What was the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoLaserBeam  [View Original Post]
    She's real, thick and everything is covered. A bit on the pricey side, but I had fun.
    What were her prices?

  15. #23497

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChips11  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a sexy Latina. Has anyone spent time with her?
    She's real, thick and everything is covered. A bit on the pricey side, but I had fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape