Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31356
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    p.s. damn ILoveThatPoo and FoxMcCloudP, she just calls you out. Even calls out a first name. Hope she doesnt know legal names. Lets be smarter if she doesnt. Not saying I won't see her, but at least we have a baseline idea of what to expect. Prove us wrong, Summer.

    p.p.s. Poo is credible more so than any provider.
    Girls need some business sense, she's just Streissand-Effect'ed the bad review. Turned one negative review into a lifetime community-blacklist.

    Reminds me of another escort, on twitter, who demanded verification via selfie holding driver's license. Right as she tells me this, I see she's recently retweeted another escort, putting a client on blast w / his self and I'd pic for something she didn't like. Threatening someone's personal livelyhood, reputation, exposing real name and address etc, that's just abhorrent behavior. And any classy, respected, worthwhile provider will agree. This hobby is built on respect and mutual trust, even if you don't see eye-to-eye.

  2. #31355

    Asians

    Hey everyone, can someone recommend an Asian provider they've used recently and had a good experience? A link or phone number would be best. Wasn't sure which number to call. Did a search and Wethersfield and Enfield came up a lot. Thanks.

  3. #31354
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]

    p.s. damn ILoveThatPoo and FoxMcCloudP, she just calls you out. Even calls out a first name. Hope she doesnt know legal names. Lets be smarter if she doesnt. Not saying I won't see her, but at least we have a baseline idea of what to expect. Prove us wrong, Summer.
    How bizarre, I've literally never seen her or commented on her. Bitches be crazy.

    PS - if the pics are accurate, she's actually pretty cute. I usually go for MILFs, but whatever... stuff happens.

  4. #31353

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen this one and is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/641071785480
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She is a shell of what she used to be, and she used to be awesome. She unfortunately has a few medical issues on top of her "partying" issue. She also will double book, fall asleep, or just forget your appointment before you arrive so, if you go, do not go too far out of your way and you won't feel too bad for wasting your time. Oh, and also if she suggests you cum to her apartment (if she still has it) for some fun. Just say no! Big mean dog and a guy lives there with her.

    Poo.
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her but it is clear that most providers read these forums, they love to hear the good things but not the bad. She has taken down all her old ads it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/892362073455 summer.
    I have not seen summer. Just adding a pic with more face and numbers for search. Both numbers are text apps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n&weightType=l
    860-XXX-6418
    860-XXX-5813

    p.s. damn ILoveThatPoo and FoxMcCloudP, she just calls you out. Even calls out a first name. Hope she doesnt know legal names. Lets be smarter if she doesnt. Not saying I won't see her, but at least we have a baseline idea of what to expect. Prove us wrong, Summer.

    p.p.s. Poo is credible more so than any provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5756.png‎   IMG_5758.jpg‎   IMG_5759.jpg‎   IMG_5760.jpg‎   IMG_5761.jpg‎  

    IMG_5762.jpg‎   IMG_5763.jpg‎   IMG_5764.jpg‎  

  5. #31352

    Summer Chimes In with Rebuttal

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She is a shell of what she used to be, and she used to be awesome. She unfortunately has a few medical issues on top of her "partying" issue. She also will double book, fall asleep, or just forget your appointment before you arrive so, if you go, do not go too far out of your way and you won't feel too bad for wasting your time. Oh, and also if she suggests you cum to her apartment (if she still has it) for some fun. Just say no! Big mean dog and a guy lives there with her.

    Poo.
    Have not seen her but it is clear that most providers read these forums, they love to hear the good things but not the bad. She has taken down all her old ads it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/892362073455 summer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer1.jpg‎   summer rebut.jpg‎  

  6. #31351

    Right here is where you want to be / Kash’s friend

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider or perhaps know who she is?

    475-xxx-2830 - Number referenced in the ad.

    When I checked the number behind the ad, I see this: 864-xxx-5687.

    CashApp shows last name of Kelley with a profile pic that appears to be "Kash" that was in Meriden and is now posting out of Waterbury.
    I have not seen, and I havent gotten any responses.

    Good research, bro. I'm seeing first name "James" on cashapp. Ad post acct phone is a Verizon Android registered to a Jose in South Carolina. Attached below is the cashapp image associated which appears to be Kash as you said.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...e/419275309601
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
    475-XXX-2830
    864-XXX-5687

    Posted by same acct as the one that posts Kash’s ads as you mentioned as well. Kashmir aka kash
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n&weightType=l
    864-XXX-5687

    *just adding more pics and links for easier search
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5746.jpg‎   IMG_5747.jpg‎   IMG_5748.jpg‎   IMG_5749.jpg‎   IMG_5750.jpg‎  

    IMG_5745.jpg‎   IMG_5751.jpg‎   IMG_5752.jpg‎   IMG_5753.jpg‎   IMG_5755.jpg‎  


  7. #31350
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    There's a pipe in the car cupholder, so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Yea I saw that too.
    That's a bong are you guys serious.

  8. #31349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Latina Girls in Enfield

    Has anyone seen any of the Latina girls in Enfield? There has been a bunch of ads for different girls lately. Either a bunch of them have taken over one of the hotels or it is the typical "bait and switch" game that the Asian agencies pull, where all ads point to the 1 girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260217-224909_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  9. #31348
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She is a shell of what she used to be, and she used to be awesome. She unfortunately has a few medical issues on top of her "partying" issue. She also will double book, fall asleep, or just forget your appointment before you arrive so, if you go, do not go too far out of your way and you won't feel too bad for wasting your time. Oh, and also if she suggests you cum to her apartment (if she still has it) for some fun. Just say no! Big mean dog and a guy lives there with her.

    Poo.
    Hi very helpful I will avoid. She looked like one of those before was good ones. It's too bad bc you can tell at one time she looked rlly good.

  10. #31347

    That is Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen this one and is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/641071785480
    She is a shell of what she used to be, and she used to be awesome. She unfortunately has a few medical issues on top of her "partying" issue. She also will double book, fall asleep, or just forget your appointment before you arrive so, if you go, do not go too far out of your way and you won't feel too bad for wasting your time. Oh, and also if she suggests you cum to her apartment (if she still has it) for some fun. Just say no! Big mean dog and a guy lives there with her.

    Poo.

  11. #31346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with the odor coming from down below. I didn't have a rushed appointment, but the smell when I got her in doggie will continue to haunt my dreams.
    I didn't have a smell, she was freshly showered, not impaired, and she was good to me the two times I saw her, but I never continued when she changed to crappier incalls. I guess I got lucky.

  12. #31345
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    There's a pipe in the car cupholder, so there's that.
    Yea I saw that too.

  13. #31344
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I reported on Brooke about 2 years ago. Thumbs down and will never repeat. Worst smell I ever encountered. Even writing this response is giving me PTSD of that night. She did some coke when I was there, bare was on the table, rushed appointment. She is very long in the tooth in this game. I would avoid.
    I had a similar experience with the odor coming from down below. I didn't have a rushed appointment, but the smell when I got her in doggie will continue to haunt my dreams.

  14. #31343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen this one and is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/641071785480
    There's a pipe in the car cupholder, so there's that.

  15. #31342

    Provider

    Had anyone seen this one and is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/641071785480

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape