Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Jasmine last night on the way to get that cheap Indiana gas. They had a Latina Valentina avail. Did not match pics sent but took the dive anyway. Decent massage and decent fun on the flip. She did have nice size rack, but kept top on with it raised. Nothing to return for. I like the layout and cleanliness of space, so hoping lineup is a little different on my way back for gas next week.
    Are you saying it was only L1? Because their website says they are full service.

  2. #38559

    Jasmine Spa

    Dropped by Jasmine last night on the way to get that cheap Indiana gas. They had a Latina Valentina avail. Did not match pics sent but took the dive anyway. Decent massage and decent fun on the flip. She did have nice size rack, but kept top on with it raised. Nothing to return for. I like the layout and cleanliness of space, so hoping lineup is a little different on my way back for gas next week.

  3. #38558
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Oh that sucks.

    I also find it interesting that we have a few reviews of Mimi but none of Carla. Anyone see Carla yet?
    Pictures are fake. But there was two Latinas there. Both cute. But I wanted some PHO.

  4. #38557

    Pr

    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of PRS.

    I asked for an hour VIP with Mimi and only got HH with no money back:/
    Something Similar happened to me with Ruby when she was here. I feel like they arent honoring what's on the site.

  5. #38556
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of PRS.

    I asked for an hour VIP with Mimi and only got HH with no money back:/
    Oh that sucks.

    I also find it interesting that we have a few reviews of Mimi but none of Carla. Anyone see Carla yet?

  6. #38555

    Beware of PRS

    Beware of PRS.

    I asked for an hour VIP with Mimi and only got HH with no money back:/

  7. #38554
    Quote Originally Posted by LessNaruto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sofia at Ya Spa last week for a QV ($120) and it was OK.

    Texted them yesterday and got the names of two new providers: Latalia and Ariana (who I think has been there before).

    Any intel on these two?

    Ty in advanced.
    I did not partake but I stopped in this afternoon to see them. I just like knowing there's sex behind the door as I drive by. Didn't get the Asian woman's name but she was older and heavily made up. Ariana was there who I was tempted by. Big juicy fat dark skinned Colombian with huge ass and huge brown soft looking H cups. I tried to low-ball them. You can probably get QV for 100 I just didn't have enough.

  8. #38553
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. I will be visiting Blue Island on Thursday this week. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see? It looks like I missed Luna. So if you know where she went, that would be good to know too! TIA, and PMs are welcome too!
    Damn, Luna gone already? I guess I missed her too. That was fast!

  9. #38552

    Blue Island Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    They now at private location. Same number.
    Good evening gentlemen. I will be visiting Blue Island on Thursday this week. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see? It looks like I missed Luna. So if you know where she went, that would be good to know too! TIA, and PMs are welcome too!

  10. #38551

    Ya Spa lawrence

    Saw Sofia at Ya Spa last week for a QV ($120) and it was OK.

    Texted them yesterday and got the names of two new providers: Latalia and Ariana (who I think has been there before).

    Any intel on these two?

    Ty in advanced.

  11. #38550
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk7499  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any Latinas that don't break the bank and are into it.
    They have a cute Latina right now in PR.

  12. #38549

    Latina

    Anyone know any Latinas that don't break the bank and are into it.

  13. #38548
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    This is Blue Island on Ashland?
    They now at private location. Same number.

  14. #38547

    A Rose by any other name

    After suggestion of a titty fuckable provider named Amy at Red Rose on the north side, as well as another provider named Nini (I've seen reviews for her there) I decided to see for myself.

    Called and no answer then got the text to come by. I asked if Amy was working and was told yes. Get there and it's a blacked out storefront with just a white doorbell. Girl who answered was very average but not bad. Just obviously not titty fuckable. Probably 40's. I asked for Amy and she tells me she is Amy. At that point I realize it's the classic bait and switch. Whatever. She was fuckable. Also seemed she was the only one there. No door fee. Get to the room and hand her $200 and say I want BBJ.

    Nothing much to write home about. BBJ was ok. Put on the wrapper (always bring my own) and put her through the paces. A cups but perky. I will say her kitty was tight af and I def was hitting the wall. Speaking of walls at least the room she took me to the walls didn't go to the ceiling.

    Anyway it was fine but a little disappointing after the reviews I've read of this Nini and the boobsie Amy. So I don't know if I just hit the wrong day or what.

    While I'm at it went to H Wellness a couple weeks ago. Place is strictly L1 as long as I've known it. Tina who I've recommended for a great massage and L1 is no longer there. Got some other girl and massage was lacking any structure. Really just a body rub and she kept being on her phone even massaging with one hand until I called her out on it. Got her floppy C cups out for the L1 but overall a Meh experience. I did see May on the way out and she remembered me and gave me a hug asking me to come back. Hadn't been in a while. I might go and see May. She's older but cute.

  15. #38546

    Wrong name

    Woops I don't think I gave the right name. Think its like rose garden spa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape