Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 40005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38565
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to orange lately? I miss it. ! But the instagram page. (And or. Booker) Suuuuucks. I have not visited the new location. No idea how real or not current pics are or the lineup.
    Orange always have a good amount of selections. Doesn't hurt to always go in check.

  2. #38564
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. I will be visiting Blue Island on Thursday this week. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see? It looks like I missed Luna. So if you know where she went, that would be good to know too! TIA, and PMs are welcome too!
    I went on Chinese New Year, they told me Luna will be back. Not sure when. The current Asian girl is not as hot, I want kissing today so I went with her any way and honest her service is even better. I saw all girls there the latinas look amazing. May come back for Latinas.

  3. #38563

    Orange

    Anyone been to orange lately? I miss it. ! But the instagram page. (And or. Booker) Suuuuucks. I have not visited the new location. No idea how real or not current pics are or the lineup.

  4. #38562

    Lotus spa at Irving

    Cherry greeted me wearing her slutty black lingerie outfit with some soft kisses.

    I would say she is 34 at most, about 5'3, long black hair, red lips, pert natural B breasts, tight stomach, and body. I was hard as soon as I saw her. I was only going to go for half an hour as I didn't want to raise suspicions at home, but Cherry hot body had me. I had to have her, so I went for the $$$ for an hour, and I'm not regretting it.

    Everything was very nice but when her heavy breathing turned into moans, it brought me to completion. Cherry is a champ and very skillful! She may have been quiet and observant at first but after we connected, it was me doing the watching while she took full advantage of me.

  5. #38561

    Jasmine

    It was full service. Just a lackluster one.

    Quote Originally Posted by IggyD  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying it was only L1? Because their website says they are full service.

  6. #38560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by DiningAround  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Jasmine last night on the way to get that cheap Indiana gas. They had a Latina Valentina avail. Did not match pics sent but took the dive anyway. Decent massage and decent fun on the flip. She did have nice size rack, but kept top on with it raised. Nothing to return for. I like the layout and cleanliness of space, so hoping lineup is a little different on my way back for gas next week.
    Are you saying it was only L1? Because their website says they are full service.

  7. #38559

    Jasmine Spa

    Dropped by Jasmine last night on the way to get that cheap Indiana gas. They had a Latina Valentina avail. Did not match pics sent but took the dive anyway. Decent massage and decent fun on the flip. She did have nice size rack, but kept top on with it raised. Nothing to return for. I like the layout and cleanliness of space, so hoping lineup is a little different on my way back for gas next week.

  8. #38558
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Oh that sucks.

    I also find it interesting that we have a few reviews of Mimi but none of Carla. Anyone see Carla yet?
    Pictures are fake. But there was two Latinas there. Both cute. But I wanted some PHO.

  9. #38557

    Pr

    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of PRS.

    I asked for an hour VIP with Mimi and only got HH with no money back:/
    Something Similar happened to me with Ruby when she was here. I feel like they arent honoring what's on the site.

  10. #38556
    Quote Originally Posted by YuhColoy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of PRS.

    I asked for an hour VIP with Mimi and only got HH with no money back:/
    Oh that sucks.

    I also find it interesting that we have a few reviews of Mimi but none of Carla. Anyone see Carla yet?

  11. #38555

    Beware of PRS

    Beware of PRS.

    I asked for an hour VIP with Mimi and only got HH with no money back:/

  12. #38554
    Quote Originally Posted by LessNaruto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sofia at Ya Spa last week for a QV ($120) and it was OK.

    Texted them yesterday and got the names of two new providers: Latalia and Ariana (who I think has been there before).

    Any intel on these two?

    Ty in advanced.
    I did not partake but I stopped in this afternoon to see them. I just like knowing there's sex behind the door as I drive by. Didn't get the Asian woman's name but she was older and heavily made up. Ariana was there who I was tempted by. Big juicy fat dark skinned Colombian with huge ass and huge brown soft looking H cups. I tried to low-ball them. You can probably get QV for 100 I just didn't have enough.

  13. #38553
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen. I will be visiting Blue Island on Thursday this week. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see? It looks like I missed Luna. So if you know where she went, that would be good to know too! TIA, and PMs are welcome too!
    Damn, Luna gone already? I guess I missed her too. That was fast!

  14. #38552

    Blue Island Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    They now at private location. Same number.
    Good evening gentlemen. I will be visiting Blue Island on Thursday this week. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see? It looks like I missed Luna. So if you know where she went, that would be good to know too! TIA, and PMs are welcome too!

  15. #38551

    Ya Spa lawrence

    Saw Sofia at Ya Spa last week for a QV ($120) and it was OK.

    Texted them yesterday and got the names of two new providers: Latalia and Ariana (who I think has been there before).

    Any intel on these two?

    Ty in advanced.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape