Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 40000
-
02-08-26 14:03 #38470Senior Member

Posts: 319You're saying 7 date and the earth are going to get busted?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:36 #38469Senior Member

Posts: 989I drove around the South Side today and everything was business as usual.
Originally Posted by BuffaloBear
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 10:03 #38468Senior Member

Posts: 637Try using Claude instead of GPT.
Originally Posted by BlueMyself
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 10:01 #38467Senior Member

Posts: 637I find the Latina spas to not be as organized as the Asian spas. At least in Chicago.
Originally Posted by ForgottenO
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 09:00 #38466Senior Member

Posts: 44The Ole Robert Kraft Special.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 01:41 #38465Regular Member

Posts: 8Is there a list of Latina massage parlors with websites similar to Asian apartment websites where you can see pictures of the girls with name, or are these all by number and blind luck?
-
02-08-26 01:12 #38464Senior Member

Posts: 16051) O'Hare. Not Ohsra.
Originally Posted by Jp419
[View Original Post]
2) check the Norridge thread for Harmony.
3) check the Mount Prospect thread for the AMPs there.
4) look for Asian Apartment girls in that thread and any escorts in the o'Hare area. Use Uber. Although they will be pissed it's a short ride.
5) look for girls working in hotels in the O'Hare area and. Arch a hotel shuttle to them.
6) three hours is barely enough time. I'm not sure how familiar you are with O'Hare and its landing patterns and the size of its terminals. Or your times listed for landing snd your next plane.
-
02-07-26 20:03 #38463Senior Member

Posts: 137Close to O'Hare.
Harmony Spa. Norridge.
Originally Posted by Jp419
[View Original Post]
A bit far off of CTA Blueline, but maybe Blueline to Cumberland and uber south or bus.
Report back. Please.
-
02-07-26 18:52 #38462Senior Member

Posts: 105Time to visit a LMP or see a Latina?
Anyone can recommend a Latina who has a small butt and tits?
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 18:45 #38461Senior Member

Posts: 286Harmony Spa. Super close and really nice place.
Originally Posted by Jp419
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 17:47 #38460Regular Member

Posts: 24Solid girl solid spot solid massage in lunar
Hit up lunar body work in on w Fullerton to catch up with Liana. Girls got crazy charisma, had me grinning the whole time but she's got the skills to back it up. Honestly she hits the spots like she was legit trained. Real pro. She ain't shy either, kept the teasing going till I was about to burst LOL. Real sensual touch then we got down to business. Glad she didn't forget the hat, slipped it on np even tho I was rock hard. Then she went to work on the CBJ and man. Eyes rolling back instantly. She took her time too no rush at all. Ended up letting me take the wheel which was hot af. Had her spread wide and just went to work till I got mine. Simple and effective. I was in and out but man what a session. Def a solid go-to.
-
02-07-26 15:37 #38459Senior Member

Posts: 76Massage near airport
Hello gents, I will be traveling in a month and will have 3 hour layover at O'Hara. Looking for some place I could get to by public transit.
-
02-06-26 20:29 #38458Regular Member

Posts: 24Please PM her X account. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 18:08 #38457Senior Member

Posts: 375Ruby
I'm hoping to see her tomorrow but I'm worried Purple won't honor appointments. Also, her X account said she was leaving for Seattle.
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:37 #38456Senior Member

Posts: 255Purple
I previously went and experienced Lisa. Great service but not what I wanted. I texted and asked for pics. Link sent. I communicated time I would arrive and specified Ruby or Linda. Recd confirmation. When I arrived, parked at back and text is was there. Recd confirmation and few minutes later door opened. Girl that greeted me was Nina. I was happy. I liked having the confirmation on other options in case I was not happy with their choice. Nina was 3rd girl in lineup link. In actuality my Nina was not same in picture. Close enough; sexy as he'll. Great time and service. I did 3 for hour.
Does anyone know if 2 for 45 is same Great service, just shorter?
And this morning I awoke to terrible sore throat and head congestion. No doubt the deep deep DFK at all 3 locations.










Reply With Quote




