Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32524

    Miss Kitty

    I have seen her but it has been a long time so my information is dated. At that time she was in a house and the neighborhood seemed safe. She and the house were clean and I saw no signs of a habit. She was friendly and offered up a trip to Greece which I feel she preferred. I hope this helps. SH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talegudo10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have info on her?

    I posted this in Dayton forums a while back, now she is posting on Cincinnati, please I need info before I pull the trigger.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542

  2. #32523

    Handy tool

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Shows up on fapello as Sapphire Astrea, so I'm betting not likely not escorting in Cincinnati.

    Y'all need to use tineye.

    https://fapello.com/sapphireastrea/244/
    I need to learn how to use it. I typically rule out anyone that doesn't have a local area code.

  3. #32522

    Don't you know

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Mr Wonderful.
    49 is the new 62. Didn't you ever wonder why her nipples reach down to her waist, her belly covers her pussy? Because she's old, man. Old.

  4. #32521

    Chloe

    Shows up on fapello as Sapphire Astrea, so I'm betting not likely not escorting in Cincinnati.

    Y'all need to use tineye.

    https://fapello.com/sapphireastrea/244/

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147

  5. #32520
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147
    At first glance, looks like a scam. She has posts in Jersey and Houston but doesn't say anything about traveling. She includes her onlyfans and implies it's the way to contact her. Her OF says "I reply all my dm's!" which, to me, implies that she uses a service to handle her DMs for her. Her OF also hasn't been updated in 8 months, which tells me she's just coasting on the residual income without actually doing anything.

    None of the above is really a red flag, but all together it seems fake (as in she isn't actually escorting).

  6. #32519

    Hot but.

    Ad reads like OF catfishing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147

  7. #32518

    Miss kitty?

    Has anyone have info on her?

    I posted this in Dayton forums a while back, now she is posting on Cincinnati, please I need info before I pull the trigger.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542

  8. #32517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Chloe

    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147

  9. #32516

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    "YoTooBig doth protest too much, methinks". "last time I seen her". Really? Your verb tense is off. The last time I "saw her" would be correct.
    Thank you Mr Wonderful.

  10. #32515

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Well, it sounds like YoTooBig may be lilwetwet's "fancy boy". "she is only seeing guys under 40" I doubt that, she's nearly 50 herself.
    I'm not a fool. I don't believe half the stuff these ****** tell me. I'm sure she still sees a few older guys. All I did is post what she told me the last time I seen her. They all will see anyone or do anything if the money is right.

  11. #32514

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Posted this on the Dayton board.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/107795969792

    Anyone seen her? She has been around for awhile but my search in here came up empty.
    I've posted about her before. I TOFTT on her one day -- overall a MEH experience. The tits are nice but it basically stops there.

    Trashy room, obviously strung out, and I'm pretty sure her pimp tailed me for a while after I left. I would save your money for a better provider.

  12. #32513

    Lilwetwet

    Some may say that's BS that she only sees guys under 40. She told me she got to work too long to get older guys hard, then she has to fake getting off. With the younger guy she doesn't have to work hard to get them hard plus they can go twice in 1 hour. She said she usually gets off both times but always the second round because they got to work hard to bust their second nut. That's probably why she squirts when I fuck her the second time.

  13. #32512

    Well Well Well

    Well, it sounds like YoTooBig may be lilwetwet's "fancy boy". "she is only seeing guys under 40" I doubt that, she's nearly 50 herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned in a previous post you can PM her on this site. It takes a while for her to respond and she is only seeing guys under 40.

  14. #32511

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    You have a link or digits to share?
    I mentioned in a previous post you can PM her on this site. It takes a while for her to respond and she is only seeing guys under 40.

  15. #32510
    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    She don't care when I tell her how much I love her muffin top. I can get a better grip when I'm pounding her doggie and she starts to squirt.
    You have a link or digits to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape