Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 33199
-
02-17-26 00:04 #32524Senior Member

Posts: 98Miss Kitty
I have seen her but it has been a long time so my information is dated. At that time she was in a house and the neighborhood seemed safe. She and the house were clean and I saw no signs of a habit. She was friendly and offered up a trip to Greece which I feel she preferred. I hope this helps. SH.
Originally Posted by Talegudo10
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 00:01 #32523Senior Member

Posts: 331Handy tool
I need to learn how to use it. I typically rule out anyone that doesn't have a local area code.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 21:47 #32522Senior Member

Posts: 327Don't you know
49 is the new 62. Didn't you ever wonder why her nipples reach down to her waist, her belly covers her pussy? Because she's old, man. Old.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 17:59 #32521Senior Member

Posts: 1222Chloe
Shows up on fapello as Sapphire Astrea, so I'm betting not likely not escorting in Cincinnati.
Y'all need to use tineye.
https://fapello.com/sapphireastrea/244/
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:02 #32520Senior Member

Posts: 55At first glance, looks like a scam. She has posts in Jersey and Houston but doesn't say anything about traveling. She includes her onlyfans and implies it's the way to contact her. Her OF says "I reply all my dm's!" which, to me, implies that she uses a service to handle her DMs for her. Her OF also hasn't been updated in 8 months, which tells me she's just coasting on the residual income without actually doing anything.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
None of the above is really a red flag, but all together it seems fake (as in she isn't actually escorting).
-
02-16-26 14:36 #32519Senior Member

Posts: 288Hot but.
Ad reads like OF catfishing.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 13:26 #32518Regular Member

Posts: 12Miss kitty?
Has anyone have info on her?
I posted this in Dayton forums a while back, now she is posting on Cincinnati, please I need info before I pull the trigger.
Thank you in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542
-
02-16-26 12:58 #32517Senior Member

Posts: 159Chloe
This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147
-
02-16-26 08:22 #32516Senior Member

Posts: 65Wow
Thank you Mr Wonderful.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:31 #32515Senior Member

Posts: 65Lilwetwet
I'm not a fool. I don't believe half the stuff these ****** tell me. I'm sure she still sees a few older guys. All I did is post what she told me the last time I seen her. They all will see anyone or do anything if the money is right.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:22 #32514Senior Member

Posts: 169Not worth it
I've posted about her before. I TOFTT on her one day -- overall a MEH experience. The tits are nice but it basically stops there.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
Trashy room, obviously strung out, and I'm pretty sure her pimp tailed me for a while after I left. I would save your money for a better provider.
-
02-15-26 06:35 #32513Senior Member

Posts: 65Lilwetwet
Some may say that's BS that she only sees guys under 40. She told me she got to work too long to get older guys hard, then she has to fake getting off. With the younger guy she doesn't have to work hard to get them hard plus they can go twice in 1 hour. She said she usually gets off both times but always the second round because they got to work hard to bust their second nut. That's probably why she squirts when I fuck her the second time.
-
02-14-26 20:33 #32512Senior Member

Posts: 324Well Well Well
Well, it sounds like YoTooBig may be lilwetwet's "fancy boy". "she is only seeing guys under 40" I doubt that, she's nearly 50 herself.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:31 #32511Senior Member

Posts: 65Lilwetwet
I mentioned in a previous post you can PM her on this site. It takes a while for her to respond and she is only seeing guys under 40.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 13:06 #32510Senior Member

Posts: 256You have a link or digits to share?
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




