Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 345 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 5170
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5050

    Atlantis

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend girls that offer extra fun in the lap dance area? Like DFK and some handy fun? I know Aisha offers that. Just looking for some other options.
    It has been my experience that almost every girl at Atlantis offers extras. It is mostly about how much you are willing to spend. The DFK might be a little trickier but I would say any one of the dancers will give a handy in the private rooms.

  2. #5049

    Atlantis

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend girls that offer extra fun in the lap dance area? Like DFK and some handy fun? I know Aisha offers that. Just looking for some other options.
    Every girl working in Atlantis offers extra fun in the lap dance area or VIP rooms. The prices vary by girl, but the Cubans will be the most reasonably priced. Figure at least $ in lap dance or $$ in VIP to get whatever you want. I have a favorite I have seen for awhile, she gives me GFE because I am a regular.

    Unlike Oz or Reign, there are no cameras in the lap dance area or VIP rooms, so fun time is also private time.

  3. #5048

    Atlantis recommendations

    Can anyone recommend girls that offer extra fun in the lap dance area? Like DFK and some handy fun? I know Aisha offers that. Just looking for some other options.

  4. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    If you were satisfied and happy, that is what matters. Armchair QB for a min, I bet if you countered at 100 tip, she would take it.

    I've had performers fuck me for the VIP fee alone. Though, they expected to be tipped and I did tip them after. I've also had plenty of kisses in there, more or less offered freely on a 25 dollar dance.

    No, I am no Don Juan swinging dick. I'm glad you had a good time.
    Thank you! That is exactly the point. What I love about clubs is that you can build familiarity with a dancer over time. Then the whole thing feels less transactional. I used to have a busty Latina girl at Atlantis back in the day that would do BBFSCIP for me for just the price of regular lap dances and whatever I would tip her on top, usually $80 but sometimes $100 or $120. The service included a full GFE. I don't even live in Florida but would fly down a few times a year from Boston just to see her (and a few others). For less than $$ total damage I would get a much better experience than anything I could find around Boston for even $1 K.

    Even if you don't want a more personal and intimate encounter, dropping extra money because you can afford it doesn't really help anyone. She won't appreciate you more she'll just see you as a bigger sucker. Personally, I have done a lot better with these girls, ironically, the less I spend (it will take finding the right girl).

  5. #5046

    To each, their own

    If you were satisfied and happy, that is what matters. Armchair QB for a min, I bet if you countered at 100 tip, she would take it.

    I've had performers fuck me for the VIP fee alone. Though, they expected to be tipped and I did tip them after. I've also had plenty of kisses in there, more or less offered freely on a 25 dollar dance.

    No, I am no Don Juan swinging dick. I'm glad you had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kmach  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Atlantis recently after work in the 3-4 o'clock hour for a beer. Was approached by a sexy lady with a brunette bob cut, thick ass, and B / C cups speaking decent English. We made small talk and even though I let her know I was just chilling for a bit she decided to stay put on the adjacent barstool. We talked very little during this time.

    After a few dancers cycled on stage none of them caught my eye and no others had approached so I get the impression the ladies had a rotation of sorts set up and it was my new acquaintance's turn in the barrel, so to speak. That being the case I chatted her up more seriously and we quickly agreed to standard fare for FS: $100 to the house, $200 to her. (Yes I understand there are better deals to be had, but I frankly love the seediness of sex in the VIP room.)..

  6. #5045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Atlantis Fun

    Stopped by Atlantis recently after work in the 3-4 o'clock hour for a beer. Was approached by a sexy lady with a brunette bob cut, thick ass, and B / C cups speaking decent English. We made small talk and even though I let her know I was just chilling for a bit she decided to stay put on the adjacent barstool. We talked very little during this time.

    After a few dancers cycled on stage none of them caught my eye and no others had approached so I get the impression the ladies had a rotation of sorts set up and it was my new acquaintance's turn in the barrel, so to speak. That being the case I chatted her up more seriously and we quickly agreed to standard fare for FS: $100 to the house, $200 to her. (Yes I understand there are better deals to be had, but I frankly love the seediness of sex in the VIP room.).

    Off to the room we go where she stripped, I opened things up, she briefly sucked BBBJ before CBJ, then climbed on board to ride me. No GFE whatsoever but bounced that fat ass on me nicely. Tried to draw it out of me quick but I stopped her to change position. She wouldn't go on all fours which is a shame because the back shots would be glorious given her juicy ass, so we settled on mish. Pounded her out from above, filled the bag whilst inside her, finished my beer and hit the road.

    Always a premium at the club but sometimes I just want to violate a **** in semi-public. She's nice and fucks good if not great, and I'd repeat if I wasn't a fraysexual.

    Seniors feel free to PM for a name if interested.

  7. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatEmNice  [View Original Post]
    If she sat at the backside of the bar, sipping a drink with a regular seemingly forever, and has a big smile / good attitude on stage it is probably Rose (pronounced like the wine, not flower). Unlike nearly all of them she has no tats, as you described, and a tight natural body. In the 15 minute room she likes having her boobs played with and will pull out your buddy for a HJ. It's fun but if you are looking for more I doubt that will happen. The biggest challenge is pulling her away from her regulars as she seems to spend a great deal of time with each of them.
    Must be her. Thank you for the info I will give her a try next time I am there.

  8. #5043

    OZ website

    Quote Originally Posted by Tok72  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't already, checking here may help. Unsure how often this is updated https://ozgentlemensclub.com/entertainers/.
    They haven't updated the entertainer list in a really long time. Many of the pictured dancers are no longer there and many new dancers aren't shown (and many never will be for privacy reasons).

  9. #5042

    OZ answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had better info. Long dark hair. Very pretty and nice natural b tits. 100% american
    If she sat at the backside of the bar, sipping a drink with a regular seemingly forever, and has a big smile / good attitude on stage it is probably Rose (pronounced like the wine, not flower). Unlike nearly all of them she has no tats, as you described, and a tight natural body. In the 15 minute room she likes having her boobs played with and will pull out your buddy for a HJ. It's fun but if you are looking for more I doubt that will happen. The biggest challenge is pulling her away from her regulars as she seems to spend a great deal of time with each of them.

  10. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok72  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't already, checking here may help. Unsure how often this is updated https://ozgentlemensclub.com/entertainers/.
    First thing I did when I got home LOL no one even close. This one has very few tattoos and way hotter. If I find out will let you know.

  11. #5040
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    Long shot post but here it goes anyway.

    Anyone know the tall brunette dancer that works the dayshift at OZ. She is very thin, tall, all natural, with a big smile that will light up the room?

    I have seen her in the club a few time but she is always sitting with a regular.

    Any info would be great PM if more comfortable.
    If you haven't already, checking here may help. Unsure how often this is updated https://ozgentlemensclub.com/entertainers/.

  12. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateParrot  [View Original Post]
    Can you offer a bit more to go off of? There are a few that might fall under that description.
    I wish I had better info. Long dark hair. Very pretty and nice natural b tits. 100% american

  13. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    Long shot post but here it goes anyway.

    Anyone know the tall brunette dancer that works the dayshift at OZ. She is very thin, tall, all natural, with a big smile that will light up the room?

    I have seen her in the club a few time but she is always sitting with a regular.

    Any info would be great PM if more comfortable.
    Can you offer a bit more to go off of? There are a few that might fall under that description.

  14. #5037

    OZ Dayshift

    Long shot post but here it goes anyway.

    Anyone know the tall brunette dancer that works the dayshift at OZ. She is very thin, tall, all natural, with a big smile that will light up the room?

    I have seen her in the club a few time but she is always sitting with a regular.

    Any info would be great PM if more comfortable.

  15. #5036

    Friday 4 pm OZ

    So on my way home I stopped at Oz. Place was like the 285 at 5 pm and it was only 4 pm. I was shocked. Nice looking place, expensive lap dances, but coronas were 5 bucks so I guess give and take. No cover charge. Some pretty girls there and some not so. 2 Latinas came up to me pushing the room and the promise to have fun. I dunno there names but 1 literally did let's get a room and I promise you will have fun. I ended up doing a dance with a white girls with tats, names willow. Cute, short, nice fake tots with nipple piercings. It was nice to understand her and she told me there rules.

    Panties stay on and no touching the pus. Back room as weird, no music for them to really dance to and cameras all above the dances. I only got 1 from her. I pounded the corona and hit the road. I knew I had a 2 hour plus journey home. I'd go back because it's clean and jice, but lap dances are 15 more than I'm used to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape