Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 824 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 12356
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11411

    Recent visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    Hate to ask as this board is only just recovering from an obscene Candy focus, but I live fairly distant and am considering the trek: what's the current rotation like?

    Any younger spinner types, or standouts? Momo back?

    Is it worth texting them for pics? I was always under the impression they weren't realistic.

    Just curious. Jinye is my personal fav but in that area.
    LOL Sure you can text for pics but they're not really of the girls there. The photos are never accurate IMO but do portray a resemblance. Just don't expect to find the models in the photos when you arrive. You'll find normal, GND type girls when you get there.

    Recent visits:

    Amanda 60 min.

    Cute, petite slim body, great service, went the extra mile for me was was attentive to how I wanted the session to go. GFE-like for me with a fairly decent massage to wrap up the hour visit.

    On my way out, all 3 girls greeted me to say goodbye and I noticed Mia with the most adorable face and chest. Ranked in order of attractiveness for me: Mia, Amanda, Coco.

    Mia 60 min.

    Overall, the most attractive imo. Most attractive face, typical petite asian body. GREAT C rack from what I can remember. This one was much more GFE for me. Willing to please and we ended by cuddling on the massage table for 20 min using a translator app to chat about her hometown in China and experience visiting the states. Huge hug and kiss goodbye. Would repeat.

  2. #11410

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty503  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Sunny spa, in Tualatin a few times now. There's always at least 2-3 options. Definitely recommend.

    I finally visited Oriental, looking for the famous Angela. I asked for the name, she said Gina. I asked for Angela, she smiled and said same. She looked about early 40's. Beautiful rack, and great CBJ skills. Table shower was visible, might go try it out next.
    Do they still charge an extra $20.00 for a table shower? Thanks.

  3. #11409

    Sunny & Oriental

    I have been to Sunny spa, in Tualatin a few times now. There's always at least 2-3 options. Definitely recommend.

    I finally visited Oriental, looking for the famous Angela. I asked for the name, she said Gina. I asked for Angela, she smiled and said same. She looked about early 40's. Beautiful rack, and great CBJ skills. Table shower was visible, might go try it out next.

    Also, I have found a way to 1 fiftee and under. In multiple locations. It works haha. Go in, show them at-least hunnid, and say you'll come back with more money. Its worked every time. At Sunny 1 twenty (house fee included). Oriental 1 fitty (house fee included) just don't expect a massage.

    Cheers, you filthy animals!

  4. #11408
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualish  [View Original Post]
    Hate to ask as this board is only just recovering from an obscene Candy focus, but I live fairly distant and am considering the trek: what's the current rotation like?

    Any younger spinner types, or standouts? Momo back?

    Is it worth texting them for pics? I was always under the impression they weren't realistic.

    Just curious. Jinye is my personal fav but in that area.
    They will send photos. In my experience, bodies are accurate, faces, eyes are altered I'm guessing to hide identity. Better than nothing.

  5. #11407

    Candy update?

    Hate to ask as this board is only just recovering from an obscene Candy focus, but I live fairly distant and am considering the trek: what's the current rotation like?

    Any younger spinner types, or standouts? Momo back?

    Is it worth texting them for pics? I was always under the impression they weren't realistic.

    Just curious. Jinye is my personal fav but in that area.

  6. #11406
    Quote Originally Posted by TigardMale  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed there are 2 places advertising on TikTok that I don't have any knowledge of.

    Laulea Massage on 82nd just south of Foster.

    PDX Best Spa on 82nd just south of Harney.

    Since I am a west sider, I was wondering if anyone had any information on these shops. The ads are very similar so I would assume single owner.

    Thoughts? Should I make the trip from the west? <grin.
    Obviously the girls in the videos are not what you will see in the shops. I stopped by Laulea for giggles, gramma looking lady bbw-ish. Asked if there was anybody else and she kept pushing "very good massage".

    So I just walked right out.

  7. #11405

    Asian Massage PDX

    Anyone been to Asian Massage PDX on the corner of NE 60th and Killingsworth lately? How is it? I stopped in six months ago and wasn't impressed so I left. How is the new girl? Thanks.

  8. #11404

    Recon / Horoscope Animal

    Quote Originally Posted by BombLa503  [View Original Post]
    I ASSUME this spot is on foster /78th. Shares a parking spot with a tavern.

    Tried the place once, remembered I had a older 30 or younger 40 lady name Cindy at the end of summer.
    Cindy is still there. Had a little extra time to scout around.

    Yaya Massage. Yoyo, mid 30's in a tight gym outfit. HWP, nothing really outstanding.

    Bliss Haven - 5'2" little thing. Cute face. Petite. Said she was heading out soon to celebrate Lunar Year or something.

    Butterfly foot spa (Lazy Cat Massage) - mid 30 auntie. I don't really remember anything that stood out.

    Yichi Spa 2 - blonde / yellow hair girl. A bit on the thicker side. Didn't indulge.

    Beauty Spa. Same rotation. However, they were giving out animal trinkets? I got a pig.

  9. #11403

    Shops advertising on TikTok

    I've noticed there are 2 places advertising on TikTok that I don't have any knowledge of.

    Laulea Massage on 82nd just south of Foster.

    PDX Best Spa on 82nd just south of Harney.

    Since I am a west sider, I was wondering if anyone had any information on these shops. The ads are very similar so I would assume single owner.

    Thoughts? Should I make the trip from the west? <grin.

  10. #11402

    To the unemployed friend on a Tuesday

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I searched for it multiple times before I posted. I did one more search after I saw your post, it looks like I accidentally used the word springs instead of spring. I have not been to that place in a long time, I believe the name before was red 8.

    This is a good time to remind everyone that it's helpful to include a nearby intersection, and city if it is not in portland.
    My fault. I guess the red warning to not post a street address got to me.

    Stumbled across a new shop "Asian Charm Spa".

    I really had to thank the mamasan as she turned me away when I first arrived, told me to come back earlier when the younger masseuse is around. Need a day walker to TOFTT.

  11. #11401

    Straight to the action?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hennshenne  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I want to go to an AMP for the first time for an HJ. Is there any recommendations you guys have? What's the average tip for a HJ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I recently visited Phoenix Spa (east of Ross Bridge) and got a session for 4 Jacksons. Yumi claimed to be Korean and mid 30's, petite with smaller B's. I'm sure if you scout around, cheaper to be had.

  12. #11400
    Quote Originally Posted by Abkbk  [View Original Post]
    I found it instantly on internet search.
    I searched for it multiple times before I posted. I did one more search after I saw your post, it looks like I accidentally used the word springs instead of spring. I have not been to that place in a long time, I believe the name before was red 8.

    This is a good time to remind everyone that it's helpful to include a nearby intersection, and city if it is not in portland.

  13. #11399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with that name of AMP. Where is it located?
    I found it instantly on internet search.

  14. #11398

    On foster?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with that name of AMP. Where is it located?
    I ASSUME this spot is on foster /78th. Shares a parking spot with a tavern.

    Tried the place once, remembered I had a older 30 or younger 40 lady name Cindy at the end of summer.

  15. #11397

    Haven't heard of that place

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    I raise you one better. Sometimes shops will run promos that can be had. For instance, this month over at The Best Hot Spring Spa is offering CFS for 148.
    I'm not familiar with that name of AMP. Where is it located?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape