Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 20130
-
02-17-26 21:26 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 225Ruby
Sorry, I don't know. But she was the star of TLC last year in my mind. I thought she was cute and provided great service, lots of positions, and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe she will make it back to GR sometime!
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 21:18 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 311I tried this place about 6 weeks ago. My provider was at least 75-80. She was tiny, wrinkled and hunchbacked with bad teeth. This is one of the few times I didn't power through for at least a happy ending. I laid on the table for about fifteen minutes contemplating where I went wrong in life. I then left before I did more emotional damage to myself by powering through with the Asian Latrine from Robin hood men in tights. Probably won't return there because of ptsd.
Originally Posted by EroMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 18:24 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 109Great Experience?
Hmmmm first post seems a little fishy LOL Bassmaster1.
Originally Posted by BigRick879
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 16:16 #19557Regular Member

Posts: 1Great experience for first time!
I was skeptical at first but the fact it's a private road and a small location I felt comfortable especially when I was greeted when I walked up! Very nice ladies at the this location! Would def come back in future, spa was located on 28 and Byron in the industrial part I know there is two one further down. Great find went based on the good reviews I've seen and I'm glad I took the chance!
-
02-17-26 15:31 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 148Do you know where Ruby is in Detroit? Thank you.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 14:15 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 30Alternative to TNC
I have very good dreams of BBBJ at Healing Hands. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 13:56 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 389TNC alternative
Any suggestions for an alternative to TNC where there's a high likelihood of BBBJ? I had a couple of pretty good visits followed by a few average at best ones. All had BBBJ but the last two were lacking big time in technique. I'd like to try someplace else. I could care less about FS but BBBJ is important.
-
02-17-26 09:37 #19553Regular Member

Posts: 11LiLi Spa
I've been there twice, once a month ago and probably a month before that. Similar to UtrGuy's experience but I got roaming on her MMs which are nice.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
Over all I think it is a good L1 place, good massage, good teasing and good finish. I've asked for L2 and was turned down. Curious if there is new talent there.
Right now TNC is hit or miss.
-
02-16-26 21:13 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 225Tnc
I miss Ruby, she was who I really enjoyed at TNC. I reached out to her a few weeks ago. She is still in the Detroit area.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:52 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 49Good Call
The first couple I checked in reverse image nothing came up, but I see that now, good call.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
Well they never even replied to my message so no clue what kind of scam they are trying to run LOL.
-
02-16-26 15:31 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 208Brooklyn
Photos are of someone on Instagram who seems to live near the east coast. Maybe the same person and now she lives here? I haven't seen any reviews posted either way.
Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1
[View Original Post]
-ODB.
-
02-16-26 13:45 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 49Brooklyn
Has anyone TOFTT yet on Brooklyn? Looks great but wondering if too good to be true.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 13:35 #19548Senior Member

Posts: 92Wonder
Anyone have any recent experiences at Wonder? I tried the search but apparently "Wonder" is too common of a term to search. Thanks.
-
02-15-26 11:28 #19547Senior Member

Posts: 43TNC Tina
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago about meeting the new person at TNC. Tina was a bit younger than Lee Lee or Jenny. Short, nice smile, typical natural AMP body. My dreams are usually for an hour when I'm at TNC but I decided on hhr this time as it was my first time meeting Tina and I was short on time. Started with shower. She actually put on little rain boots for this. Nothing amazing to report on this as it was all pretty mechanical. The massage started with a towel on my back and her working over it. Eventually it was shed and just before the flip she starts with the light fingertips throughout my body and some light teasing. The typical "what would you like" question was asked and answered and monopoly money exchanged. She comes back and gets comfortable. She starts L2 and then is ready to climb aboard but I ask if I could reciprocate. She then hops off the table to try and remove whatever she had on herself when she left the room so that I could put my mouth to work while she continued with hers. Eventually she pops back off and we get into the fun stuff. Not a ton of positions experienced with her. She didn't try to rush the finish nor did she seem that into it. There wasn't anything overly memorable about it. Nothing bad, nothing great or unique like you would get with Lee Lee or others. I do recall there being at least three others ringing the doorbell during the short time there. Final impression, she was nice enough and I've definitely had worse experiences there with other people but I've definitely had much better experiences with others as well that I have gone on to have several dreams about. Not sure I'll have any more dreams of Tina or not. Need to see who else may be available. BNG.
-
02-14-26 23:12 #19546Senior Member

Posts: 311As of a few months ago that place was clothed HJ only by an attractive old lady. I suppose it could change with new talent but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





