Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 40013
-
02-18-26 04:55 #38558Senior Member

Posts: 184Pictures are fake. But there was two Latinas there. Both cute. But I wanted some PHO.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 21:59 #38557Senior Member

Posts: 39Pr
Something Similar happened to me with Ruby when she was here. I feel like they arent honoring what's on the site.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 21:43 #38556Senior Member

Posts: 637Oh that sucks.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
I also find it interesting that we have a few reviews of Mimi but none of Carla. Anyone see Carla yet?
-
02-17-26 19:44 #38555Senior Member

Posts: 184Beware of PRS
Beware of PRS.
I asked for an hour VIP with Mimi and only got HH with no money back
:/
-
02-17-26 17:41 #38554Senior Member

Posts: 319I did not partake but I stopped in this afternoon to see them. I just like knowing there's sex behind the door as I drive by. Didn't get the Asian woman's name but she was older and heavily made up. Ariana was there who I was tempted by. Big juicy fat dark skinned Colombian with huge ass and huge brown soft looking H cups. I tried to low-ball them. You can probably get QV for 100 I just didn't have enough.
Originally Posted by LessNaruto
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 17:39 #38553Senior Member

Posts: 376Damn, Luna gone already? I guess I missed her too. That was fast!
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 17:04 #38552Senior Member

Posts: 137Blue Island Recommendation
Good evening gentlemen. I will be visiting Blue Island on Thursday this week. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see? It looks like I missed Luna. So if you know where she went, that would be good to know too! TIA, and PMs are welcome too!
Originally Posted by BigsKings
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 15:26 #38551Regular Member

Posts: 24Ya Spa lawrence
Saw Sofia at Ya Spa last week for a QV ($120) and it was OK.
Texted them yesterday and got the names of two new providers: Latalia and Ariana (who I think has been there before).
Any intel on these two?
Ty in advanced.
-
02-17-26 10:21 #38550Senior Member

Posts: 637They have a cute Latina right now in PR.
Originally Posted by Sk7499
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 22:04 #38549Senior Member

Posts: 156Latina
Anyone know any Latinas that don't break the bank and are into it.
-
02-16-26 16:41 #38548Senior Member

Posts: 70They now at private location. Same number.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 14:04 #38547Senior Member

Posts: 269A Rose by any other name
After suggestion of a titty fuckable provider named Amy at Red Rose on the north side, as well as another provider named Nini (I've seen reviews for her there) I decided to see for myself.
Called and no answer then got the text to come by. I asked if Amy was working and was told yes. Get there and it's a blacked out storefront with just a white doorbell. Girl who answered was very average but not bad. Just obviously not titty fuckable. Probably 40's. I asked for Amy and she tells me she is Amy. At that point I realize it's the classic bait and switch. Whatever. She was fuckable. Also seemed she was the only one there. No door fee. Get to the room and hand her $200 and say I want BBJ.
Nothing much to write home about. BBJ was ok. Put on the wrapper (always bring my own) and put her through the paces. A cups but perky. I will say her kitty was tight af and I def was hitting the wall. Speaking of walls at least the room she took me to the walls didn't go to the ceiling.
Anyway it was fine but a little disappointing after the reviews I've read of this Nini and the boobsie Amy. So I don't know if I just hit the wrong day or what.
While I'm at it went to H Wellness a couple weeks ago. Place is strictly L1 as long as I've known it. Tina who I've recommended for a great massage and L1 is no longer there. Got some other girl and massage was lacking any structure. Really just a body rub and she kept being on her phone even massaging with one hand until I called her out on it. Got her floppy C cups out for the L1 but overall a Meh experience. I did see May on the way out and she remembered me and gave me a hug asking me to come back. Hadn't been in a while. I might go and see May. She's older but cute.
-
02-16-26 13:57 #38546Regular Member

Posts: 24Wrong name
Woops I don't think I gave the right name. Think its like rose garden spa?
-
02-16-26 13:50 #38545Regular Member

Posts: 24Red Rose Spa on milwaukee
Any reports on any of the girls from red rose spa on Milwaukee? 3384 and I think? Found their ad on adultsearch and it was one I haven't been to before so I texted them and they sent me two pictures of two asian girls, most likely fake, but there's always hope LOL.
-
02-16-26 13:45 #38544Regular Member

Posts: 4More info on Lucky
Do you know what nationality she is? And approximate height and weight? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChickenDiner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






