Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32527

    Jule

    Started texting this one yesterday and decided to pull the trigger this morning. Coms were decent and gave me the addy right after we agreed on the donation. Benjy for BBBJCIM. Incall location on river road with off street parking. When I pulled up I seen two trucks parked in front of the house. I was very skeptical until I seen her come outside and she gave me a big ass smile then little head took over. Peeped inside the house and I thought it is was empty so I went it. Lingering smoke smell but it also looked recently clean. Now this girl looks just like her pics. Of course take out the filters, but pretty smile, blonde hair, thin frame about 5'9. Super chill vibe.

    Right when we were about to get started she wanted to play some music on YouTube on the tv. And then I heard voices from the other room. Like a lot of voices. I asked her what was going on and she told me 6 other girls live there! And they all work out the same house. I looked at the tv and seen profile pics of two other providers I know I've seen recently.

    On to the deed. She got down on her knees, gave me another smile and went to work. Good skills, follows direction, submissive and can deepthroat. Didn't rush and caught everything before spitting. No rag or wipes to clean up but it is what it is. I'm on the fence right now if I would repeat. The date was great she was great, decent value but the Incall has too much traffic for me. I'm curious to see how other mongers feel about that. Outcall isn't an option for me so if she had her own Incall I'd probably be down for a repeat.

    Stay safe,

    https://callescort.org/502-444-5876

  2. #32526

    Miss Kitty

    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She had recently moved, so house had a little clutter and bed was not put together yet, but everything was clean.

    She was easy to talk with and fun to play with. Enjoyed kissing and DATY, BBBJ and covered FS. Never felt rushed and we chatted for a while after the session.

    Looks like the pics. No sign of drugs. Communication was timely and on time for the appointment.

    I will keep her in the rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talegudo10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have info on her?

    I posted this in Dayton forums a while back, now she is posting on Cincinnati, please I need info before I pull the trigger.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542

  3. #32525

    Miss Kitty

    I have seen her but it has been a long time so my information is dated. At that time she was in a house and the neighborhood seemed safe. She and the house were clean and I saw no signs of a habit. She was friendly and offered up a trip to Greece which I feel she preferred. I hope this helps. SH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talegudo10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have info on her?

    I posted this in Dayton forums a while back, now she is posting on Cincinnati, please I need info before I pull the trigger.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542

  4. #32524

    Handy tool

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Shows up on fapello as Sapphire Astrea, so I'm betting not likely not escorting in Cincinnati.

    Y'all need to use tineye.

    https://fapello.com/sapphireastrea/244/
    I need to learn how to use it. I typically rule out anyone that doesn't have a local area code.

  5. #32523

    Don't you know

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Mr Wonderful.
    49 is the new 62. Didn't you ever wonder why her nipples reach down to her waist, her belly covers her pussy? Because she's old, man. Old.

  6. #32522

    Chloe

    Shows up on fapello as Sapphire Astrea, so I'm betting not likely not escorting in Cincinnati.

    Y'all need to use tineye.

    https://fapello.com/sapphireastrea/244/

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147

  7. #32521
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147
    At first glance, looks like a scam. She has posts in Jersey and Houston but doesn't say anything about traveling. She includes her onlyfans and implies it's the way to contact her. Her OF says "I reply all my dm's!" which, to me, implies that she uses a service to handle her DMs for her. Her OF also hasn't been updated in 8 months, which tells me she's just coasting on the residual income without actually doing anything.

    None of the above is really a red flag, but all together it seems fake (as in she isn't actually escorting).

  8. #32520

    Hot but.

    Ad reads like OF catfishing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147

  9. #32519

    Miss kitty?

    Has anyone have info on her?

    I posted this in Dayton forums a while back, now she is posting on Cincinnati, please I need info before I pull the trigger.

    Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982079727542

  10. #32518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Chloe

    This one has been advertising for a while but I've never seen a review. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/202039147

  11. #32517

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    "YoTooBig doth protest too much, methinks". "last time I seen her". Really? Your verb tense is off. The last time I "saw her" would be correct.
    Thank you Mr Wonderful.

  12. #32516

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Well, it sounds like YoTooBig may be lilwetwet's "fancy boy". "she is only seeing guys under 40" I doubt that, she's nearly 50 herself.
    I'm not a fool. I don't believe half the stuff these ****** tell me. I'm sure she still sees a few older guys. All I did is post what she told me the last time I seen her. They all will see anyone or do anything if the money is right.

  13. #32515

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Posted this on the Dayton board.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/107795969792

    Anyone seen her? She has been around for awhile but my search in here came up empty.
    I've posted about her before. I TOFTT on her one day -- overall a MEH experience. The tits are nice but it basically stops there.

    Trashy room, obviously strung out, and I'm pretty sure her pimp tailed me for a while after I left. I would save your money for a better provider.

  14. #32514

    Lilwetwet

    Some may say that's BS that she only sees guys under 40. She told me she got to work too long to get older guys hard, then she has to fake getting off. With the younger guy she doesn't have to work hard to get them hard plus they can go twice in 1 hour. She said she usually gets off both times but always the second round because they got to work hard to bust their second nut. That's probably why she squirts when I fuck her the second time.

  15. #32513

    Well Well Well

    Well, it sounds like YoTooBig may be lilwetwet's "fancy boy". "she is only seeing guys under 40" I doubt that, she's nearly 50 herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned in a previous post you can PM her on this site. It takes a while for her to respond and she is only seeing guys under 40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape