Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16163

    Nova is more a 6

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Don't have her link anymore and I think she may be leaving town today, but travels back often. Met her but didn't pay the ask so you can negotiate it. Legit 9!
    She is also a pro with Midwest ads.

  2. #16162
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Don't have her link anymore and I think she may be leaving town today, but travels back often. Met her but didn't pay the ask so you can negotiate it. Legit 9!
    Send me the details. I'm not back in town until Thursday but for sure will try her.

  3. #16161

    Hit Nova up if you want to have the ask start at $1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I was really expecting the typical delusional quote of 700-800. This one is so far out of touch with reality.
    Don't have her link anymore and I think she may be leaving town today, but travels back often. Met her but didn't pay the ask so you can negotiate it. Legit 9!

  4. #16160
    Sounds like a hoodrat. Totally delusional.

  5. #16159
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Has she looked in the mirror!
    I was really expecting the typical delusional quote of 700-800. This one is so far out of touch with reality.

  6. #16158

    Same message

    I deleted convo and blocked. Why have these girls not figured out that discussing $ on the site will get you banned?

    Do you guys discuss $ on the site? I have missed any number of ops by refusing to.

  7. #16157

    Lol!

    Has she looked in the mirror!

  8. #16156

  9. #16155

    The ones that I like!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    You taking them to dinner for these dates?
    After we have met and started the arrangementship. Mostly for initial we just meet over drinks first and then see how we vibe, before we continue the date and begin the arrangementship after drinks!

  10. #16154
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted with probably every hot girl on the site and have dated 20-30. Haven't met them all but have still had contact with many!
    You taking them to dinner for these dates?

  11. #16153

    Aura

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Becks - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8b57afaf1b0b.

    Be wary of expressing attraction for this one. She's on high alert for anyone looking for anything physical right off the bat. You'd think at 27 years of age she'd understand the game.

    Aura - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2243d2f6725.

    Anyone seen her? She is almost aggressively toxic about her insistence against public meets. She a secret fatty that doesn't want to give you an easy out for on-sight rejection?
    I saw her years ago, 500, She was on the thicker side back then. She came to my hotel in Alexandria after her shift as a waitress, I don't remember which restaurant. She was thick sexy, not fat at the time, but thicker than the version in those pics. I got bare with no cip, but that was after some onsite negotiations.

  12. #16152

    Yep, you need game not just money

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted with probably every hot girl on the site and have dated 20-30. Haven't met them all but have still had contact with many!
    Yep, you need some game if you want the good ones. If you are transactional, you get what you ask for.

  13. #16151

    I have gems from the last 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    There are no gems unless you're still seeing them from 4 yrs ago.
    I have chatted with probably every hot girl on the site and have dated 20-30. Haven't met them all but have still had contact with many!

  14. #16150

    Anyone have any details on this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Any one of you mongers have any details on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-6bda6bd77c92
    Doing a quick search, but this is all I found??

  15. #16149
    Becks - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8b57afaf1b0b.

    Be wary of expressing attraction for this one. She's on high alert for anyone looking for anything physical right off the bat. You'd think at 27 years of age she'd understand the game.

    Aura - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2243d2f6725.

    Anyone seen her? She is almost aggressively toxic about her insistence against public meets. She a secret fatty that doesn't want to give you an easy out for on-sight rejection?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape