Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 18327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 197

    Sheabutter

    She's way too fat for me. I'm sure someone wants it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0260217_093104989.jpg‎  

  2. #16166

    Ok def not a DC 6, I'll go 7. 5/8 not a 6

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She is also a pro with Midwest ads.
    Figured she was a pro or semi, stripper, etc.

    Good sleuthing!

  3. #16165

    Split tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a hoodrat. Totally delusional.
    That split tongue was a bucket list item. But discussing onsite is absolutely no. Ask Dimples about that.

  4. #16164

    Aura

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Becks - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8b57afaf1b0b.

    Be wary of expressing attraction for this one. She's on high alert for anyone looking for anything physical right off the bat. You'd think at 27 years of age she'd understand the game.

    Aura - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2243d2f6725.

    Anyone seen her? She is almost aggressively toxic about her insistence against public meets. She a secret fatty that doesn't want to give you an easy out for on-sight rejection?
    Met her a while back. You are right, she is a little thick (but has nice curves). She played that game of being pushy to meet at the room so that you can't change your mind. Not sure how many guys she goes bare with, I actually don't like to go bare just because I am paranoid, so I didn't even try. She gave vibes that she might be high volume, perhaps others can corroborate on this. Performance was average, 500.

  5. #16163

    Nova is more a 6

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Don't have her link anymore and I think she may be leaving town today, but travels back often. Met her but didn't pay the ask so you can negotiate it. Legit 9!
    She is also a pro with Midwest ads.

  6. #16162
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Don't have her link anymore and I think she may be leaving town today, but travels back often. Met her but didn't pay the ask so you can negotiate it. Legit 9!
    Send me the details. I'm not back in town until Thursday but for sure will try her.

  7. #16161

    Hit Nova up if you want to have the ask start at $1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I was really expecting the typical delusional quote of 700-800. This one is so far out of touch with reality.
    Don't have her link anymore and I think she may be leaving town today, but travels back often. Met her but didn't pay the ask so you can negotiate it. Legit 9!

  8. #16160
    Sounds like a hoodrat. Totally delusional.

  9. #16159
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Has she looked in the mirror!
    I was really expecting the typical delusional quote of 700-800. This one is so far out of touch with reality.

  10. #16158

    Same message

    I deleted convo and blocked. Why have these girls not figured out that discussing $ on the site will get you banned?

    Do you guys discuss $ on the site? I have missed any number of ops by refusing to.

  11. #16157

    Lol!

    Has she looked in the mirror!

  12. #16156

  13. #16155

    The ones that I like!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    You taking them to dinner for these dates?
    After we have met and started the arrangementship. Mostly for initial we just meet over drinks first and then see how we vibe, before we continue the date and begin the arrangementship after drinks!

  14. #16154
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted with probably every hot girl on the site and have dated 20-30. Haven't met them all but have still had contact with many!
    You taking them to dinner for these dates?

  15. #16153

    Aura

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Becks - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8b57afaf1b0b.

    Be wary of expressing attraction for this one. She's on high alert for anyone looking for anything physical right off the bat. You'd think at 27 years of age she'd understand the game.

    Aura - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-e2243d2f6725.

    Anyone seen her? She is almost aggressively toxic about her insistence against public meets. She a secret fatty that doesn't want to give you an easy out for on-sight rejection?
    I saw her years ago, 500, She was on the thicker side back then. She came to my hotel in Alexandria after her shift as a waitress, I don't remember which restaurant. She was thick sexy, not fat at the time, but thicker than the version in those pics. I got bare with no cip, but that was after some onsite negotiations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape