Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 41249
-
02-16-26 19:00 #39884Senior Member

Posts: 39I guess I should count myself lucky then. Not sure I'd repeat the dream only due to lack of eye contact. Almost like she didn't want to be there. My only complaint though, other than that dream was good.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:54 #39883Senior Member

Posts: 39Ariana Good Visit
I dreamt of her recently. She had a nice body, no sores, or anything wrong with her teeth, nothing concerning. I had a great dream and would repeat.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:26 #39882Senior Member

Posts: 422Any luck
Has anyone had any luck with this one. I called the number in the ad and they never pickup and I've tried the 410 area code number and was told the number is disconnected. Also their address is Beach Blvd. Jacksonville, Fl 32216. Not a lot of help there either. If have been there please share your opinion as well as the complete address and a working phone number.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/794734619915
-
02-16-26 17:34 #39881Senior Member

Posts: 2334I am guessing she means cash on arrival not on delivery.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 17:26 #39880Senior Member

Posts: 30Oh I know, I saw it. But still curious nonetheless. Just asking if anyone has had any experience is all. I personally don't do deposits at all and have heeded other Mongers warnings.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 11:24 #39879Senior Member

Posts: 411Funny
From her ad:
Originally Posted by DickDasterly17
[View Original Post]
"Deposits.
I don't ask for a deposit.
$450 deposit cash only please".
-
02-16-26 09:55 #39878Senior Member

Posts: 30Any Info?
Any info on this hottie? Almost looks TGTBT but still very tempting.
https://tryst.link/massage/lolajune
-
02-15-26 22:48 #39877Senior Member

Posts: 122Saw her last year or so. Pretty shitty incall Mandarin area. She wasn't ready on time, and she didn't have herself fixed up at all. No lashes, no makeup, nothing. I wish she had, she looks much different without everything. Had a little gut but nothing crazy. Looks like she's even lost a little weight. Decent ass, big ol naturals. Above avg BBBJ, I can't remember if she DT much, although I don't think she did. Did this thing where she'd work it and pop it from her cheek. Definitely different and a nice trick. Pros outweighed the cons. I don't know if I'd repeat but it was overall a positive experience.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 21:58 #39876Senior Member

Posts: 60Who is this? Looks are stunning
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/663436540014
Something is very mesmerizing about this one. Anyone have any experience?
-
02-15-26 21:57 #39875Senior Member

Posts: 60Saw her for a BBBJ
Stays in OP at a residence. Has a roommate, a guy I think, but he works during the day or is sleeping. She looks like her pics. Seems lucid and not strung out. No marks anywhere. Cool chick. Only saw her for a mic check with CIM. She's good at it. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by Cam1989
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 19:21 #39874Senior Member

Posts: 186Katya
Anybody seen this one recently? There were some positive reports from the wayback, but nothing recent. A couple of the pics ring alarm bells, but I like the body shape and menu. Thanks for the help.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/574775249048
-
02-15-26 15:22 #39873Senior Member

Posts: 124Smells like a selfie.
I remember when she first started and got a load of very positive reviews. That, of course, led to GPS on steroids. Is that still the case? Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by Gregg77
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 11:34 #39872Senior Member

Posts: 452What did she look like?
I can't recall a head doc staying at that location.
Originally Posted by Ovladel
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 19:44 #39871Senior Member

Posts: 107Whitney
Well Whitney I unfortunately I can't go into detail about why as I don't know. I'm really not sure how sending someone to different a location and then finally the correct one makes them no longer a stranger or any safer to meet. May be in the wrong line of work if that worried about meeting up with random strangers. I'm not trying to knock you or insult you at all. Someone asked for information and I gave my review that was all. Best of luck to you.
Originally Posted by Whitney69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 12:02 #39870Senior Member

Posts: 412Thank you for your service
Shame because she's a smoke show. If she was GFE I'd hit it.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



