Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 12998
-
02-18-26 09:53 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 461Lax
Any fun around LAX, within 5 miles? Looking to play on a layover, hoping for BBBJ, cfs and under $. 3 for an hour out the door. Thanks and please send names / addresses, not familiar with the area.
-
02-17-26 23:02 #11977Regular Member

Posts: 12Miu Miu at the cloud
Wow, the rumors are true, this chick got some big ass tits, I want to go back just for those and nothing else, I genuinely wish we had way more providers around here that got their man mades to look like this. Just think "tits on a stick" like the name of one of my favorite subreddit's.
This girl seems to kinda have no limit, she did shit I didn't even ask her to do, I'd give her the certified freak seal of approval.
Big pleaser, not shy, not wild and all over the place, but perfectly expressive and seems to be open to anything, but I was so shocked by how hot she was I didn't ask for anything else because she delivered!
After some impressive deep throat on the head game and ballsack juggling, it was over to bed for some nice big tittie nipple caressing and a tongue bath, it wasn't sensual. It was fucking hot.
Took her time, not a clock watcher, and when it came down to the main event she was like the girl in the porno you've always wanted stick it to.
I busted in the bag before I could ask her if I could bust on her huge chest, but I was weak and finished way too soon.
Will DEF repeat.
-
02-17-26 22:22 #11976Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 41Amy at Young Beauty Spa in Culver City
It was a chilly day and it was a hot time here with Amy. Nice body firm ass definitely a handfuls worth. She's wearing a mini skirt that you can see the g-string out of and it was hot as hell. Massage wasn't bad at all close to almost being therapeutic. One point I almost forgot I was going to get laid it was so good. But I soon as I saw her titties when I did the flip I knew this would be fun. Didn't use too much oil to make me feel all slippery. To work on my neck too which was a nice added bonus. On the flip offered up the full menu this girl knows how to work every part and took her time in every position. BJ was solid no teeth all lips. The funnest part was cowgirl I love the way this girl just grabbed my hands put it on her tits and rode me till I busted my nut. Definitely worth a repeat if she sticks around.
-
02-17-26 12:37 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 126LMAO.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
Maybe he did a double take first so it's 2 x180.
-
02-17-26 09:50 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 970Got it.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
It's just. . .
If you did a 360, you'd be facing the provider, so I figured you walked through the place to leave.
-
02-17-26 01:59 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 422Nice review. Is the table shower mandatory there? I'm one of those guys who's fine skipping the foreplay.
Originally Posted by Maleebog
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 01:57 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 422Didn't know it had one, it's in a strip mall I just parked in front on the Rosecrans side and walked in, walked out. No shame in my game LOL.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 00:20 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 325Sassy Sasa Supastah at C9
Booking Sasa is like booking the winning ticket in the AMP sweepstakes. Its hard to imagine ever pulling a better girl in a parlor. I suppose some of the cutest girls at the former Top Accu were competitive, but none were conclusively better. She's a small girl with big tits. Maybe big C, or a small D, but they look big, and so perky on her. She was putting her face in my face to DFK from the minute we got in the room. The next stop was slippin' and slidin' on the table shower with some TUMA and some BBBJ pre-lims. Back to the room for a little squatting BBBJ, then she hung her head off the edge of the table for some face fucking. A first for me! She then offered up her puss and I chowed down like I was in a pie eating contest! Then she rubberized me and got on top for ACG, but I had to get her off in short order because it felt too good! We got in mish and she kept asking me to kiss her. Then we transitioned into standing dog where I where I had the good fortune of losing the bag in her pussy. She was cool with it and fished it out, and went to clean up. Sasa is a good looking service queen. Sex positive and always pushing forward. She gets my highest rating. I would repeat with her!
-
02-17-26 00:08 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 325Sassy Sasa Supastah at C9
Bookin Sasa is like booking the winning the AMP sweepstakes. Its hard to imagine ever pulling a better girl in a parlor. I suppose some of the cutest girls at the former Top Accu were competitive, but none were conclusively better. She's a small girl with big tits. Maybe big C, or a small D, but they look big, and so perky on her. She was putting her face in my face to DFK from the minute we got in the room. The next stop was slippin' and slidin' on the table shower with some TUMA and some BBBJ pre-lims. Back to the room for a little squatting BBBJ, then she hung her head off the edge of the table for some face fucking. A first for me! She then offered up her puss and I chowed down like I was in a pie eating contest! Then she rubberized me and got on top for ACG, but I had to get her off in short order because it felt too good! We got in mish and she kept asking me to kiss her. Then we transitioned into standing dog where I where I had the good fortune of losing the bag in her pussy. She was cool with it and fished it out, and went to clean up. Sasa is a good looking service queen. Sex positive and always pushing forward. She gets my highest rating. I would repeat with her!
-
02-16-26 12:48 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 63Angela at Garden Spa in LA, Century Blvd
Current lineup is Gemma and Angela. Two completely different body types. One packing some serious tits and ass and one thin. I already know Gemma so I went with new to me Angela. She's gorgeous. Not often do I look at a parlor girl's face and just say "man she's so damn pretty". Oh she's really young. 25 ish. 5'3" Hard bolt on B / Cs. Responsive nipples. A couple of tattoos. Nice flat defined stomach / abs. Wearing a pink dress.
Skip the massage so I pay the half hour HF (40) and hand her the tip (140) no haggle. I undress, wipes me down, mouthwash and goes for DFK right away. Beautiful face. Lips. My hands roaming. Dress comes off and she drops down to a really solid wet BBBJ with DT strokes. I return the favor and place her in the table for DATY. Pretty and clean kitty. I lay on the table and round 2 of BJ from her and onto 69. Yum. I tap her that I'm ready and she throws on the rubber and slides in RCG to ACG, Doggy and finally missionary where we make out and I unload my children. Shoulda asked for CIM but I was too on the moment. Really good GFE.
Gemma remembers me and comes in afterwards and says "my turn" I laugh and tell her next time.
-
02-16-26 07:28 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 970Did you leave through the back door?
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 18:31 #11967Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Abby at cloud 9
Abby at cloud 9.
Provider: Abby.
Ethnicity: Chinese.
Stats: 5'2", long black hair, mm 34 C cups petite build, trimmed kitty light ink.
Review:
Saw Abby again and the experience was just as smooth as I remembered. She's petite, cute, and has that playful energy that immediately puts you at ease. Long black hair, some tasteful ink, and a friendly, relaxed vibe from the greeting onward. Setup was clean and everything felt easy from the start.
Table Shower:
We began with the table shower, and Abby kept things light and fun right away. LFK felt natural, followed by DFK once things warmed up. She mixed in DATY, 69, and a steady BBBJ, all with relaxed pacing. No rushing, no awkward transitions the flow felt smooth and well practiced.
In Room:
Back in the room, Abby maintained the same easy rhythm. More BBBJ and 69, steady pacing, and consistent engagement. She stays present and keeps the energy comfortable without feeling mechanical.
CFS:
Cover on and into standing mish, followed by CG, both with clean transitions. Wrapped things up in doggy, closing the session out smoothly and confidently.
Verdict:
Abby remains a fun, reliable choice petite, friendly, and easy to connect with. Smooth flow, good energy, and absolutely repeatable.
Damage: . 7 HF $. 8 dono.
-
02-15-26 16:41 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 422Colorful Spa in Hawrthorne or Amy Accupressure in Gardena
Do a why of you boys have any recent intel on these places? It's on a regular route that I take, I stopped in to Colorful once about a year ago but the one lady there was so bad I did a 360 and left immediately, never to return. If either is good these days, would love to know. Grazi.
-
02-15-26 13:18 #11965Regular Member

Posts: 11Abby at Cloud 9 Culver City
I saw all the excitement about Cloud 9 and had to check it out. I wasn't disappointed. I walked in and was greeted by Abby. She is absolutely stunning and greeted me with a fairly deep kiss. I knew right then this was going to get good.
She asked me if I wanted a half hour but I asked if an hour was ok. She said ok. I laid down $$. 3 and asked if that was ok and she said yes. She left and Amy stopped in to ask if I had called. I said no, and asked if it was too busy. Amy replied that it wasn't busy.
Abby came back in the room and asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes so she led me across the hall for a table shower. This was my first one ever and I can only say wow. Abby did everything perfectly, including a little TUMA to get me really worked up. She also did this thing where she kissed or sucked across my back in one motion nobody's ever done that to me before and it was exquisite at night. That night, I tried to do the same thing to my girlfriend, and I couldn't figure out how Abby did it.
After a great thorough cleaning she wished me cheers in Chinese as she handed me a cup of mouthwash. We dried off and she led me back across the hall to our original room. She started some great DFK and I melted. I normally like a massage but this got me so worked up I couldn't wait. She started an amazing BBBJ session that felt so good. She then moved into 69 and I got to lightly brush my tongue against her hard little clit.
Next, she asked if I wanted to fuck. She put the condom on and I conquered her in missionary on the table. She positioned her legs and hips to take me deep. Her reactions got me going so well. After a few minutes of that, she asked if I wanted to doggy. Her body is so great. I really enjoyed the view.
Then she asked if I wanted to come in her mouth and she went back for more BBBJ. She did that for several minutes before oiling me up for a world class HJ. As I've gotten older, it takes me a long time to finish. She moved my hand in place to suggest some help from DIY. But during this process, she continued to massage my balls which was out of this world.
Once I felt it was time I motioned for her to use her hand again and at the very end I motioned for her mouth and she happily complied. It ended with an amazing CIM which left me seeing stars in a good way.
She left the room and came back with a warm towel to clean me off and a cup of mouthwash. Just before I left, she took my number into WeChat and later Amy sent me a thank you and when I replied later in the day, she asked me to let her know if anything didn't meet expectations and she would make sure it was better next visit.
I think of all the sessions I've had my session with Abby is likely the most memorable, single girl experience ever I can't wait to go back to cloud 9.
-
02-15-26 11:51 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucky?
Yes, I want to know this too. There's a Lucky Foot Massage in San Gabriel, is that it? Or one of dozens of places called Lucky?
Originally Posted by BSinTo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





