Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16930

    Latin Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBean469  [View Original Post]
    First time in PHX in a few weeks and I'm interested. Where do I find more info about Latin Dolls? Saw their X account got removed.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/p...scorts/3242585

  2. #16929

    Ava at Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    I was in town on business for a few days and stopped by star Massage snd saw Ava as my therapist. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I don't think I've met a girl as beautiful as Ava. She's a short beautiful girl banging body, long straight black hair and a face that looks like a model. Ava gives a top notch massage and for such a little thing she has strong hands. On the flip, she could see my pole standing at full attention. She giggled a little bit after seeing it and I started touching her to let her know I was OK with whatever! We negotiated some extra fun and Ava gave me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had. So slow and sensual, long strokes and then ball play and then working just the head until I started shooting thick ropes. I made a mess of Ava's arms and hands as well as myself. Super fun time!! I feel very relaxeded!!.
    What was the damage for what you got? How hard did she negotiate or was she good with what you offered?

  3. #16928

    Visiting Soon.

    First time in PHX in a few weeks and I'm interested. Where do I find more info about Latin Dolls? Saw their X account got removed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.

  4. #16927
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Did Nina upcharge? I know some of the girls at Latin Dolls upcharge for kissing or whatnot so want to make sure I bring enough cash.
    Posted rates, no upcharge, no haggling. Sort of reminded me of a friends with benefits session.

  5. #16926
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.
    Did Nina upcharge? I know some of the girls at Latin Dolls upcharge for kissing or whatnot so want to make sure I bring enough cash.

  6. #16925
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.
    What was the damage.

  7. #16924

    Latin dolls

    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.

  8. #16923
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Jasmin spa today in Gilbert, haven't been here in awhile and I was looking for some new options in the East Valley. Angela met me at the door and she showed me to the room, collected the fees and booked her for an hour. We began with a massage. I was a little beat up from a couple days of intense workouts and her massage was excellent. Started with some work on my back and legs where I was sore, and when she brought out the oil she pulled some good techniques. She is above average in appearance. She has a nice face with very good skin. Sweet smile. Medium build with C breasts that look great on her frame. Plump ass that is fun to grab. She carries herself well and has a certain ease and charm that is endearing.

    On the flip, Angela asked if she could massage the boy and she gently fondled me for a couple of minutes and then asked what I would like. I opted for everything and gave her the donation. Angela asked me to sit up on the table and she wrapped me in her arms and gave me a small kiss that quickly became good French kissing. Hands roaming and she got undressed and we made out some more with her stroking me to attention. I got to say it really seemed as though she was getting into it. She loved the kissing and encouraged more of that and I gently reached between her legs and she quickly got wet. She then dropped down to her knees for some excellent BBBJ which got junior rising to full mast in no time.

    Then Angela switched us around with her laying sideways on the table and my cock rubbing up against her meaty kitty and I couldn't wait to get inside her. We put the raincoat on, and then started in mish with me standing off the side of the table. She's a snug fit and the lady does love to fuck! She was working her hips and let me take her deep and fast or slow as I wished. Full-time eye contact and she has a great sex face and moans and a little bit of dirty talk. It all worked well for me and I popped a big release with about 5 minutes left in the hour. Hot towel and clean up and I was on my way. Great time with Angela and I'll be back.
    What was the damage?

  9. #16922

    Ashley at Cozy spa

    Stopped by cozy because I was in the area. Greeted by Ashley. Thin build, ok face. Went in got comfortable and she can back in and started the massage. Massage was pretty boring and mechanical, and on the flip we negotiated her tip. She stripped down, nice tits with huge nips, thin and no ass. Not ideal but it got the job done. 69 to BBBJ to CG for the finish. Overall just an average visit. The other girl came in during the visit and tried to push a 2 girl. She was average looking so I passed. Only part I didn't like was after we were done Ashley was trying to get me to giver her more of a tip as I was getting dressed. I declined and hit the road, not sure I'd come back to cozy. Last 2 visits have been mediocre at best.

  10. #16921
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    Gabby at Gold Panda

    Visited Gold Panda and had a fun hour with a sweet little hottie named Gabby. Upon arrival, she greeted me with an enchanting smile and a warm hug. She has a very fun playful personality. She is beautiful with long silky brown hair. She's the gentle and graceful type which I find alluring. Plus she's got a nice little round ass which I thought was super cute.

    I paid her the house fees and after settling inside my designated room, Gabby walked in with her bright sexy smile while looking all fresh and gorgeous, wearing a sexy outfit tightly wrapping her tits. Tossed her the donation for the hour, then she offered me to do a table shower with her which allowed me to explore every inch of her body. She took her time washing me thoroughly, with just the right amount of teasing during the rinse. Back in the room, she started with a firm massage for a few minutes, nothing too deep, just enough to relax. Then, she leaned over and let her hands explore, whispering if I was ready. Once I nodded, she got to work. I turned around and the main course started. She started by giving her full attention to little Johnny. BBBJ was wet, with just the right amount of suction and hand manipulation. She used slow, deep strokes, added tongue work underneath, and built up the rhythm gradually. No rushing. Let me touch her freely no flinching or pulling away. Pretty soon I was at full mast and ready to fuck, so she suited me up and got in position for the main event.

    CFS started with her on top. She lowered herself slowly, moved her hips in a circular grind rather than just bouncing which caused the entire length of my rod to be fully engulfed by her tight pussy. Her rhythm was steady and deliberate. Then we switched to missionary her legs wrapped tight, moaning softly, making eye contact throughout while embracing and caressing my lower back. Finished in doggy, and she stayed engaged until the last moment topped by a nice and relaxing cuddling session. Great time with Gabby and looking forward to a repeat session.

  11. #16920
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    Angela at Jasmin Spa in Gilbert

    Dropped by Jasmin spa today in Gilbert, haven't been here in awhile and I was looking for some new options in the East Valley. Angela met me at the door and she showed me to the room, collected the fees and booked her for an hour. We began with a massage. I was a little beat up from a couple days of intense workouts and her massage was excellent. Started with some work on my back and legs where I was sore, and when she brought out the oil she pulled some good techniques. She is above average in appearance. She has a nice face with very good skin. Sweet smile. Medium build with C breasts that look great on her frame. Plump ass that is fun to grab. She carries herself well and has a certain ease and charm that is endearing.

    On the flip, Angela asked if she could massage the boy and she gently fondled me for a couple of minutes and then asked what I would like. I opted for everything and gave her the donation. Angela asked me to sit up on the table and she wrapped me in her arms and gave me a small kiss that quickly became good French kissing. Hands roaming and she got undressed and we made out some more with her stroking me to attention. I got to say it really seemed as though she was getting into it. She loved the kissing and encouraged more of that and I gently reached between her legs and she quickly got wet. She then dropped down to her knees for some excellent BBBJ which got junior rising to full mast in no time.

    Then Angela switched us around with her laying sideways on the table and my cock rubbing up against her meaty kitty and I couldn't wait to get inside her. We put the raincoat on, and then started in mish with me standing off the side of the table. She's a snug fit and the lady does love to fuck! She was working her hips and let me take her deep and fast or slow as I wished. Full-time eye contact and she has a great sex face and moans and a little bit of dirty talk. It all worked well for me and I popped a big release with about 5 minutes left in the hour. Hot towel and clean up and I was on my way. Great time with Angela and I'll be back.

  12. #16919
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Lucky spa is also worth a visit

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper21  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of giving Lucky Spa a chance today?
    Lucky spa also has pretty decent talent with good service. The main upside of going to Lucky is that it's definitely way less busy than Infinity, so if you are looking for a nice, undisturbed session without the nonstop doorbells going off, Lucky spa is a great choice. I know Crystal is currently working there, she's a tall slender beauty that speaks great English, super flirty, and I've had several great sessions with her in the past and I would recommend seeing her. Alternatively, like the other guy said below, you can't go wrong with trying someone else at Infinity. There's just a ton of solid choices this month.

  13. #16918

    Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonMichael  [View Original Post]
    Knowing what I know about the current state of PHX AMP's, I'd suggest going back to Infinity and picking one of the other girls. It's currently by far the best spot in the area IMO, and this month's group is uniformly fantastic.
    Was thinking of giving Lucky Spa a chance today?

  14. #16917

    Maybe stick with Infinity?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper21  [View Original Post]
    Traveling this week in the Phoenix and decided to check out Infinity on Valentine's day. It took me a few minutes to find the right place as there are 3 different spas in the same shopping center. Finally found the place and got matched up with KK. She was very friendly and we started out with a quick massage. Within a few minutes she had me roll over and then asked if I wanted to boom boom which I happily replied yes too. Gave her the donation and off we went. Started out with some BBBJ which turned in a little 69. After a few minutes she suited me up and we ran thru several positions before I blew in the bag.

    It was a fun time but we were a little rushed as they were extremely busy and we were interrupted a couple of times. I'm here for 2 more days so looking for another place to try out before I leave.
    Knowing what I know about the current state of PHX AMP's, I'd suggest going back to Infinity and picking one of the other girls. It's currently by far the best spot in the area IMO, and this month's group is uniformly fantastic.

  15. #16916

    KK at Infinity

    Traveling this week in the Phoenix and decided to check out Infinity on Valentine's day. It took me a few minutes to find the right place as there are 3 different spas in the same shopping center. Finally found the place and got matched up with KK. She was very friendly and we started out with a quick massage. Within a few minutes she had me roll over and then asked if I wanted to boom boom which I happily replied yes too. Gave her the donation and off we went. Started out with some BBBJ which turned in a little 69. After a few minutes she suited me up and we ran thru several positions before I blew in the bag.

    It was a fun time but we were a little rushed as they were extremely busy and we were interrupted a couple of times. I'm here for 2 more days so looking for another place to try out before I leave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape