Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 106 to 120 of 8457
-
03-05-26 14:30 #8352Regular Member

Posts: 4Any issues?
Originally Posted by Fireman39
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 14:10 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 99She's real
She is legit. Kinda homely looking but she delivers as advertised.
Originally Posted by LimeOp
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 00:25 #8350Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on this one?
-
03-04-26 07:14 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 145She's looking ruff like it's starting to catch up to her use to always be spot on GPS went to her head she is what you call a straight hustler she will say what ever she thinks you need to hear to get money session are always good but they aren't like they use to be she definitely has GPS.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 21:03 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 1144She's literally at the casino next to me playing slots with some bum dope dealer looking dude and slapping the machine LOL. I woulda asked her out, but I already got a blowjob from this 59 year old chick whos hotter for free. Lololololololol. And as I'm typing this she bent over in front of me. Not bad at all but not worth more then 50 or 70 lololol.
Originally Posted by Ugaajd
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 15:54 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 238Re your quick question
I don't know who left the other review. But if it stank I would have not have daty. And she responds well to it and she was in my house and nothing came up missing. She was pleasant to talk to and didn't seem drugged out. Doesn't mean she doesn't use. But so do about all of the women on that site. And people go on binge's maybe this is her up swing IDK. She went over on time and was a plesent time and I would repeat based on that experience. Who knows maybe it will change next time. Time will tell.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 17:54 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 169Kim. Thanks but a quick question
Appreciate the review as I've been looking at her as well. Just a quick question, obviously knowing that things change over time and it's always a YMMV with these ladies but any signs of these details from the review that another monger left in the Akron thread (granted it was late last year): "Chubbier, drugged out, stank bad and rip off, lesson learned don't make my mistake. ".
Originally Posted by MrWonderfull69
[View Original Post]
Appreciate your thoughts and thanks in advance!
-
03-01-26 16:51 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 238Re kim
I saw Kim in my dream last night. Had a great time for a long hour. Great time I would repeat and there is not to many I would say that about around here!
Originally Posted by Cumqueenbella
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-26 14:09 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 86Someone just left a review for her in the Akron forums if you didn't catch it.
Originally Posted by Cumqueenbella
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-26 09:17 #8343Regular Member

Posts: 23Any info on this provider, she goes by Kim
-
02-20-26 17:49 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 233Diamond Tease Destiny Canton
Says she has her own place, few reviews said drugs got to her and marks.
Originally Posted by Yeeter9
[View Original Post]
When I tried txt her she txts hh 180 hr 250 LOL LOL LOL.
I asked for real pic. Never sent.
I asked she has reviews. Crickets.
I marked her down for drugs ghetto and scammer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...w/056011504615
-
02-18-26 16:31 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 49Diamond Tease
This one used to go by throat goat or whatever, she's no longer on the SW side. Directed me to a shady no-name hotel on Broadmoor circle so I said fuck that. She used to be my go to on a short notice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...w/056011504615
-
02-18-26 14:44 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 1296Cindy:
Cindy:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/796909211028 Has anyone visited this lady yet?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Jimmy:
-
02-18-26 09:01 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 422Wet and wild
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/261942055295
Anyone see this provider? Add shows locations from Boardman to New Philly which (.
-
02-15-26 14:36 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 30Brittany
Apparently she has GPS now. Amazing how she reached out to me as times must be slow then has the audacity to ask me how much I'm bringing with me. When I tell her the same amount as in the past, ghost! Won't reply. Sheesh.









Reply With Quote




