Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 826 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 12388
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11398

    On foster?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with that name of AMP. Where is it located?
    I ASSUME this spot is on foster /78th. Shares a parking spot with a tavern.

    Tried the place once, remembered I had a older 30 or younger 40 lady name Cindy at the end of summer.

  2. #11397

    Haven't heard of that place

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    I raise you one better. Sometimes shops will run promos that can be had. For instance, this month over at The Best Hot Spring Spa is offering CFS for 148.
    I'm not familiar with that name of AMP. Where is it located?

  3. #11396
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    I visited JINYE yesterday, The girl has already been replaced but they were busy, so I came to K SPA instead.

    A cute 20's young looking girl with a solid body and a freaky mind. Kiki escorted me to the room. It's not my first time here, she rubbed on my back, feeling her tits and ass on me got me at full attention. She told me to flip and continued rubbing up & down my front kissing and sucking any body parts she came across on the up and down, including BBBJ. I had free access to all of her and used it as much as I could.

    I was hard and it was obvious what I had in mind. Took off the fowl and pointed down, she giggled and went down on me like a pro. She definitely knows her way around a foreigners cock.

    Did some DATY and it felt she liked it. She covered me and began CG she was tight so we struggled a bit to find the tempo so we tried mish, it was good but doggy was better. Doggy finally pushed me over the edge. Something about grabbing that ass and having full access got me feeling the urge to bust and with her loud moaning I couldn't hold it and busted in the cover. Kiki cleaned me up and helped me dress back up when time was up.
    Angela is slightly slimmer than I usually like.

  4. #11395

    West Side

    Haven't been in the game for a while, anyone know solid BBBJ (CIM) spots, preferably on the west side?

  5. #11394

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I agree and with all the shills and owners business partners pretending to be customers, I am suspicious of anyone that promotes paying higher prices.
    I raise you one better. Sometimes shops will run promos that can be had. For instance, this month over at The Best Hot Spring Spa is offering CFS for 148.

  6. #11393

    Looking for help

    Heading to Portland for a couple of days going to stay in Greshamamd Portland can some one help me out with a table shower recommendation thank you.

  7. #11392

    Yuna?

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    I went to Candy last night to check out the current talent but they were all busy, so I stopped by love to see who was there. Yuna greeted me and she looked good so we had an enjoyable session. We went right to the good stuff and she gave a so-so massage after. I like that she is pretty aggressive with her hands before you start, and she allows reciprocal roaming. She was at Beauty spa a couple months ago and went by Gina there.
    If she is indeed the same talent at Beauty, then yeah she's definitely one of the most raunchy I've ever come across. If those locations weren't so busy, I'd indulge more.

    Just got back from Beauty myself and sad to hear Heidi might be departing soon. She remains one of the few spinners to take a throat pounding.

  8. #11391

    Best option for petite and attractive FS?

    Went to Love not long ago. Forget who I met, but the service was great but I was shorted on time (paid for an hour, not even close). So who do you recommend for someone that wants the 60 minutes for a bit of decent massage followed by extras, with a petite and attractive masseuse?

  9. #11390

    Yuna at Love

    I went to Candy last night to check out the current talent but they were all busy, so I stopped by love to see who was there. Yuna greeted me and she looked good so we had an enjoyable session. We went right to the good stuff and she gave a so-so massage after. I like that she is pretty aggressive with her hands before you start, and she allows reciprocal roaming. She was at Beauty spa a couple months ago and went by Gina there.

  10. #11389

    Questions from a first timer

    Hey, I want to go to an AMP for the first time for an HJ. Is there any recommendations you guys have? What's the average tip for a HJ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  11. #11388

    Lingam massage

    Curious if anybody knows a good place to get a lingam massage? Tired of just getting a jackhammer or rushed FS I think it would be fun to give it a try, but not finding much with my research, maybe some of you have sought out this as well, possibly a massage parlor around Portland that practices it?

  12. #11387
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    That and a good massage. Both of which I'd heard she's very adept at administering. Sasa had a much more open menu but I can't really recommend.
    Yeah Leah has short hair and maybe 5'3 little b cups and around late 40's or early 50's. Last visit I remember she was giving me a good elbow massage with a nice HJ at the same time. It was pretty good.

  13. #11386

    Leah / Zen

    That and a good massage. Both of which I'd heard she's very adept at administering. Sasa had a much more open menu but I can't really recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    Were you looking for PM? Cause that's her specialty. I haven't been at zen in a while but I remember it's usually only Leah in the shop and never 2 people. Her menu is very limited. Probably why I never come back LOL.

  14. #11385
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    Went in this afternoon looking for Leah. Woman at the front desk didn't look too enticing and asked if I was there for a massage. I asked her name, Noah she replied. I told her I wanted to see Leah. Massage? Yes -- I paid the house fee and she led me to a room and said "enjoy" as she left. Woman comes in and begins a massage with no oil. Hmm? Doesn't match reports. Scrupulously repositions towel to make sure I'm covered. Well, I'm new here. I ask for some oil and here we go. Massage is much better, but not much in the way of teasing. Oh well, I can use a good massage.

    On the flip, the question -- boom boom, handy or BJ? I opt for Door #3. Not great -- (more than) a little toothy, but it gets the job done. Finish with the massage. As I get dressed I keep thinking that didn't seem like the sessions I'd read about. When she comes back I ask her name -- Sasa I'm told. Well that explains it.

    Lesson learned. I would not repeat. If I go back, I'll make sure whom I draw beforehand.
    Were you looking for PM? Cause that's her specialty. I haven't been at zen in a while but I remember it's usually only Leah in the shop and never 2 people. Her menu is very limited. Probably why I never come back LOL.

  15. #11384
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind the suggestion, I would make a quick stop at a handful of random shops, including some of the popular ones to narrow down your choices (over 200 in the Metro area). Then I would go on a fuckfest, meaning two or three places the same day, or one place per day multiple days in a row. To get that bad taste out of your mouth from the breakup.
    GOAT has spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I never said that. Look through my history and I've given them glowing reviews in the past. The quick turnover of girls is a real bummer though it makes it impossible to establish any kind of rapport so I stopped going. Well that and the place is a PITA to get to for me.

    But it is generally true that BBBJ is on the menu and the girls are attractive. You'll probably have a good experience if that's what you're looking for.
    Alright, I see, the stories are generally true, but some people are just writing novellas that embellish things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape