Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 14574
-
02-15-26 15:07 #13344Senior Member

Posts: 870No contact but.
They been posting on STG for at least 5 years. I remember reading a not very stellar review on here. Do a search.
Originally Posted by Jimmyh9
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 11:06 #13343Regular Member

Posts: 12Thick Girl
She is super thick, loves to ride. Has lots of energy to be on top. Willing to help you finish and easy going during the visit I had with her. I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:50 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 230The Girls
Looks like a duo advertising ini Fort Myers. Don't think I have seen their ad or pics before. Very limited information. I txted them but no replay as yet. Anyone have any contact with them?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/989814862614
Tried to post a few of their pics but no luck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks.
-
02-15-26 09:55 #13341Regular Member

Posts: 20Where is Ashley?
Can I get contact details or listing please?
Originally Posted by MrMen123
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 23:09 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone Know Anything?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...2/749090821811
Wondering if anyone has seen this one and has info to share? Feel free to dm me if you prefer. TIA.
-
02-14-26 15:54 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 400Hahahahaha
Only thing I can go 2 rounds with is Little Debbie snack cakes.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 15:52 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 400Assly
She don't fuck around neither. Straight for the cock.
Originally Posted by Paulc153
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 13:36 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 59Ashley
I'll 2nd that. Visited her last week for a half hour. BBBJ was spot on. Non rushed and paid plenty of attention to the whole package. I reciprocated with some DATY which she enjoyed and then on to doggy for the finish.
Originally Posted by MrMen123
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 07:00 #13336Senior Member

Posts: 2052 rounds?
What magic pill do you take?
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 17:03 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 132Pops
Between rounds.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
That's what I usually do 2 rounds.
Like to do hour sessions.
-
02-13-26 15:54 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 400Just curious.
What in Gods name do you talk about between pops? Umm. Nice picture is that a Van Gogh? No actually its a Wal-Mart I got it on a roll back. LOL.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
I have COPD. And well. I'm old. I start out talking dirty. Then about 8 pumps in I'm reaching for my inhaler. LOL.
-
02-13-26 02:50 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 218A year ago I found the pics to be 10-15 years old and at least 30 lbs ago. Nuru massage but not really sensual. You may get a happy but that's it. Way more fun at most AMPs at 1/3rd the cost.
Originally Posted by MudStuffin
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 22:25 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 132Scarlet
What else can I say did you haven't heard off.
This girl does it all great personality clean place.
Two rounds we had she can hold a nice conversation between pops.
Or you can just watch and enjoy the show.
And then to the second round we go she was making sure I was leaving drain.
And happy waiting for next time.
We will return a must do gentlemen.
-
02-12-26 22:22 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 55Juliet (Nuru)
Has anyone had any experience with Juliet?
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 14:48 #13330Senior Member

Posts: 461Not missing out
The message you were getting secretly was don't waste your time. She's really old and her legs look like stockings packed with cottage cheese. I pussy had an odor to it (no wonder if she's allowing many to unload in her) and her tits are non existent. After she blew me I had to take some m&m's if you know what I mean so Mr. Floppy didn't start leaking.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
No thanks!








Reply With Quote





