Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 59472
-
02-15-26 17:09 #58272Regular Member

Posts: 1Any respnse
Does any know if these are worth visiting? I don't want to try if no good.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:39 #58271Regular Member

Posts: 7Mint
Went to Mint for the first time last week. Nice place. Clean. Great parking area to blend in. 80 to the house for an hour. Stripping down in my room and in walks Bibi. Whew boy. When she opened her mouth and spoke, my excitement came to a haunt. Her voice is alarming deep. The first thing I did is hug her and slowly run my hand under her skirt. Although no signs of any sort of manhood, I forced myself to settle for L1. Very sweet and accommodating, but that tone. As I was leaving, I was introduced to the other 2. One of them also had a deep voice. What in the world?! Anyone else get a strange vibe here?
-
02-15-26 14:43 #58270Senior Member

Posts: 30[QUOTE=JustGuy001;7530118]Don't remember the name of the masseuse, but the massage was pretty much useless for me. She was pushing hard for CBJ but agreed for .8. In the middle of that, she asked for 1.6 for FS, but I declined as I was almost done. The CBJ ending was a little poor but hey there was at least something.[QUOTE]Yeah I get that. First time I went I asked to flip after a minute because I'm usually anxious to get the action started. Nuru massage is the only one that interests me.
-
02-15-26 09:40 #58269Regular Member

Posts: 19Visited a couple of weeks ago
Don't remember the name of the masseuse, but the massage was pretty much useless for me. She was pushing hard for CBJ but agreed for .8. In the middle of that, she asked for 1.6 for FS, but I declined as I was almost done. The CBJ ending was a little poor but hey there was at least something.
Originally Posted by NewBlood25
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 08:48 #58268Senior Member

Posts: 4951874 Piedmont Ave NE.
Originally Posted by CougarBear
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 08:37 #58267Regular Member

Posts: 11Birthday
I'm thinking about going to Atlanta for my birthday. Can anyone recommend any good FS locations? You can PM as well.
-
02-15-26 06:47 #58266Senior Member

Posts: 189Alpharetta and Cumming
Are these two towns desserts?
-
02-14-26 18:26 #58265Senior Member

Posts: 58Decatur?
Heading out to Atlanta and will be staying in Decatur. Any good FS locations around there? Feel free to PM.
-
02-14-26 15:51 #58264Senior Member

Posts: 58There are a few Aura Spa locations listed near Atlanta on Google, is this the off Piedmont near Cheshire Bridge?
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:41 #58263Senior Member

Posts: 208For real? Atl hasn't seen prices like that in years!
Originally Posted by Msw6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 12:23 #58262Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63Bella at Aura Massage, Atlanta GA
Around here for business and saw this place. Grand Opening. Greeted by Bella. She was wearing casual clothing with tight yoga pants. She is very thick and has a nice rack. She gave me a hug and was very friendly. I grabbed her ass. Very nice and firm. Gave 60 for the hour.
Started with a standard massage. She was very skilled. Spent her time and got all the pressure points. She asked if I wanted to use oil but I told her no. She would tease my crack and brush against my balls. During I would rub her ass and thighs. She has smooth skin. On the flip, she ask what kind of service I wanted. I said everything. She signaled with her hand how much it would cost. I nodded yes. She got undressed and I started to play with her tits and suck on her amazing nipples. She has all natural DDs. We then began to DFK and it got hot and passionate. She then went down and started BBBJ. She could really suck. Amazing skills. She then slipped on a hat and we did Mish and Doggy. I finished in doggy because her ass is so bouncy and soft. She cleaned me up and I left the tip on the table of 140. Might stop by again before I head back to Cali.
-
02-14-26 09:07 #58261Senior Member

Posts: 297Huh?
You only have 4 posts and they're all about Amy. In broken English.
Originally Posted by David1484
[View Original Post]
Not finding you a credible witness.
-
02-13-26 18:00 #58260Senior Member

Posts: 48Fuji or Fujitsu
I've never even heard of Fujitsu. Are you talking about Fuji I'm Chamblee?
Originally Posted by David1484
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:40 #58259Regular Member

Posts: 8Fujitsu Spa (A senior center)
Amy, almost 70! A woman who sells her body while leaving her soldier husband behind.
-
02-13-26 14:34 #58258Regular Member

Posts: 8Fujitsu spa bed
If you're asking how I feel about nearly 70-year-old Asian women named Amy.
Who may have mental health issues, being sensually.
Active as a grandmother.










Reply With Quote





