Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 18228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Seleste Amazing!

    Just got back from another amazing time with Seleste. Every time seems to get better! The thing about her is when you see her, she treats you like you are the only person in the room. Like an old lover she hasn't seen in a year, total attention from the caressing to the amazing deep sensual kissing to the passionate sex. It's a level of attention you don't get from most any other providers. Most are clock watchers or they are only about the $$, or they are just trying to get you done and out of there. Not Seleste. Being with her is an experience and that is why we pay a bit extra for her service, she leaves you with a memory and wanting to see her again and again. Both her and her sister Alexis, treat them both well and we can keep them around for awhile. One more thing, she mentioned to me for everyone to be patient with texting and them responding. They have a life outside of this and can't always text back right away, so just be polite and the wait is worth it!

  2. #16997

    Amazing Alexis

    I was able to schedule some time with Alexis and I will echo what has already been said. Beautiful spinner body, GFE, head game that is on par with Veronica (one of my atf). She has a great attitude and is fun in all ways. A top tier gal for sure! I am hopeful I can see her sister sometime soon.

  3. #16996

    Alexis / Celeste

    What more needs to be said these two know how to have fun!

  4. #16995
    I will be traveling to Orlando from down south at the end of this month. Can anyone recommend / send the number of a UTR. I've never explored in the area so any help would be appreciated.

  5. #16994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Seems a couple of you have exposed her to a sugar baby experience and she likes it.

  6. #16993

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Kstron, your inbox is full! Delete some messages so I can reach out to you, its not letting me message you.
    Thanks for the heads up just cleared it.

  7. #16992

    Alexis or Seleste

    Could someone PM either one of their contact numbers.

    Thanks.

  8. #16991
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Got her number from Lucas while back. Has a fulltime job so it not easy to meet up but we have made it happen several times. Beautiful face and smile. Natural thin body, not spinner thin, not a big ass but nice. Has pierced nipples very sexy but tits do sag some. I love her accent. Dates usually go the same, she does loosen up after she gets to know you more. Very GFE, dfk, bbj is very good, daty dato yum, fiv fia. Can take a pounding and gets off on it. When she Os she screams, LOL. Super sweet, mid 20's, very sexy demeanor about her. Rates arent cheap but negociate. She seems very low volume and only does this when she needs extra cash. I want to say she might still be on seeking, you can probably lookup her pics there. I don't have an acct on there so can't share pics.
    I want to see her, can you inbox me her number? She's my type.

  9. #16990

    Utr Brazilian Kaila

    Got her number from Lucas while back. Has a fulltime job so it not easy to meet up but we have made it happen several times. Beautiful face and smile. Natural thin body, not spinner thin, not a big ass but nice. Has pierced nipples very sexy but tits do sag some. I love her accent. Dates usually go the same, she does loosen up after she gets to know you more. Very GFE, dfk, bbj is very good, daty dato yum, fiv fia. Can take a pounding and gets off on it. When she Os she screams, LOL. Super sweet, mid 20's, very sexy demeanor about her. Rates arent cheap but negociate. She seems very low volume and only does this when she needs extra cash. I want to say she might still be on seeking, you can probably lookup her pics there. I don't have an acct on there so can't share pics.

  10. #16989

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    Needed a release, called up an old friend. As always super easy comms and doesn't leave you waiting. We scheduled a dream and it was lovely. Always easy and simple with Sarah.

    Stay Safe.
    Always a pleasure.

  11. #16988

    Game is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    After a 3 year retirement, I'm announcing my comeback like Jordan. I'm hoping I still have my cred as an established member of this board. Would love to know who Alexis is and how to meet her LOL.
    Not looking good outside of UTRs. Half these b#ches are load managing (no pun intended) with the GPS and the other half's on that substance like the NBA in the 80's. I heard the euroleague (Tampa) is better but just depends on your type. You can still find Gems but just as easy as duds. Hit my Dms.

  12. #16987

    No AA

    I am AA and I have definitely met some of the women here that have had "no AA" posted about them. I've also seen evidence that suggests that sometimes it's the guy trying to push that on the girls, and sometimes even posting it without their knowledge. I'm not saying that's the case here, but I've learned to take that with a grain of salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Nooooooooo LOL. Some love it and some don't.

  13. #16986

    No AA 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire2017  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pics of Alexis. She doesn't see AA.
    Nooooooooo LOL. Some love it and some don't.

  14. #16985

    Back in the game

    After a 3 year retirement, I'm announcing my comeback like Jordan. I'm hoping I still have my cred as an established member of this board. Would love to know who Alexis is and how to meet her LOL.

  15. #16984

    110 Seleste and Alexis busy bees

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    For starters, if most of you haven't figured out, Seleste and Alexis are sisters. I've seen them both separately and I GK for Alexis, as most of you know since I got messaged by almost all of you for her #. LOL So we all discussed doing a 3 some and it was mind blowing! Before you ask, they did not and will not touch each other, so get that idea out of your mind now. I met up with them and we went somewhere private. Started with all of us getting undressed and DFK with each of them, taking turns. Then I sat on the edge of the bed while they both got on their knees and both started sucking on me at the same time! Alternating between one licking my balls and the other sucking away. It was more than amazing! Then I laid down on the bed while they took turns, one making out with me while the other was sucking me, then switched! I can't believe I held off this long. Then while Seleste was sucking me I had her cover me up and I had Alexis get on top and start riding me while Seleste was licking my balls. No human can handle this, so after a few min I was ready to bust and had Seleste pull it out and swallow every drop. I still don't think I can see straight. They did mention this was something they may do with a select few, but, it will cost you BIG. Guys, seriously, this one was pricy, so if you ask and they decide to pick you, get ready to pony up. But it is worth everything!
    No wonder. You have been keeping them busy. Lucky man! Great finds by the way!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape