Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 18177
-
02-14-26 16:00 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 153Cleared
Thanks for the heads up just cleared it.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 13:22 #16991Regular Member

Posts: 10Alexis or Seleste
Could someone PM either one of their contact numbers.
Thanks.
-
02-14-26 11:28 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 112I want to see her, can you inbox me her number? She's my type.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 08:14 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 632Utr Brazilian Kaila
Got her number from Lucas while back. Has a fulltime job so it not easy to meet up but we have made it happen several times. Beautiful face and smile. Natural thin body, not spinner thin, not a big ass but nice. Has pierced nipples very sexy but tits do sag some. I love her accent. Dates usually go the same, she does loosen up after she gets to know you more. Very GFE, dfk, bbj is very good, daty dato yum, fiv fia. Can take a pounding and gets off on it. When she Os she screams, LOL. Super sweet, mid 20's, very sexy demeanor about her. Rates arent cheap but negociate. She seems very low volume and only does this when she needs extra cash. I want to say she might still be on seeking, you can probably lookup her pics there. I don't have an acct on there so can't share pics.
-
02-14-26 00:41 #16988Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Always a pleasure.
Originally Posted by JSalami
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 00:01 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 137Game is gone
Not looking good outside of UTRs. Half these b#ches are load managing (no pun intended) with the GPS and the other half's on that substance like the NBA in the 80's. I heard the euroleague (Tampa) is better but just depends on your type. You can still find Gems but just as easy as duds. Hit my Dms.
Originally Posted by TicoRico
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 17:12 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 60No AA
I am AA and I have definitely met some of the women here that have had "no AA" posted about them. I've also seen evidence that suggests that sometimes it's the guy trying to push that on the girls, and sometimes even posting it without their knowledge. I'm not saying that's the case here, but I've learned to take that with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by TicoRico
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 13:12 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 130No AA 😂
Nooooooooo LOL. Some love it and some don't.
Originally Posted by Empire2017
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 13:11 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 130Back in the game
After a 3 year retirement, I'm announcing my comeback like Jordan. I'm hoping I still have my cred as an established member of this board. Would love to know who Alexis is and how to meet her LOL.
-
02-13-26 11:51 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 305110 Seleste and Alexis busy bees
No wonder. You have been keeping them busy. Lucky man! Great finds by the way!
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 10:12 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 158Kstron, your inbox is full! Delete some messages so I can reach out to you, its not letting me message you.
Originally Posted by Kstron
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 09:54 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 153Alexis #
Hey mind if I get her number your inbox is full thanks!
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 07:38 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 632One of the best
Seen her many times, She truly is a stunner. Super affectionate, super sexy, out of this world head game and sex. Cutest little gap in her smile, LOL. If her rates were lower, I'd see her everyday. Pussy to dick grind is great, last time I did it with me on top and it slipped in. She is amazing and I also wish her the best.
Originally Posted by LegitAutismo
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 07:36 #16979Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thanks so much JohnyBig, it's always great to see you.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 21:44 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 67Sarah Maitland
Needed a release, called up an old friend. As always super easy comms and doesn't leave you waiting. We scheduled a dream and it was lovely. Always easy and simple with Sarah.
Stay Safe.











Reply With Quote




