QueenOfDenyle
+
Results 76 to 90 of 494
-
02-22-26 22:50 #419Senior Member

Posts: 46Anybody tried Universe or hope?
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 23:06 #418Senior Member

Posts: 556New year
Any one partake on any of her new girls and can recommend?
Or is this QOD org a bust now??
-
12-28-25 17:17 #417Regular Member

Posts: 4Holy shit, has anyone had a good experience with her?
Originally Posted by Surge84
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 01:39 #416Senior Member

Posts: 250She said she was thinking about January.
Originally Posted by GBenson3
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 14:14 #415Senior Member

Posts: 62How was Lily? Did she BBFS and how was her service?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 14:13 #414Senior Member

Posts: 62Any chance Mercedes / Ryder is coming back?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Want to see her she's hot as hell.
-
12-11-25 18:50 #413Senior Member

Posts: 250Lily
Going to see Lily tonight. I haven't seen her in awhile. How's she now? Still BBFS?
On a side note, response time has been better.
-
12-11-25 16:29 #412Senior Member

Posts: 250I talked to Mercedes / Ryder awhile ago since they're friends. Molly overstayed her visa and was denied entry LOL.
Originally Posted by Enspiredz28
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 15:19 #411Senior Member

Posts: 556Angel and hope
Hello guys since sunny is a BUST anyone tried angel or hope with positive feedback?
Are they still BBFS if yes what is the upchage.
Sometimes I want to take a break from BB Korean MILF service queens.
TIA.
-
12-05-25 11:03 #410Senior Member

Posts: 34Molly143
No, the QOD Molly143 was a thick white Canadian girl. She was bad ass, not sure what happened to her but still have awesome videos of her.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 14:22 #409Regular Member

Posts: 19Sunny did the same thing to me two nights ago. Total rob, she has an amazing body, but did not deliver the service agreed on.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 12:34 #408Senior Member

Posts: 860Sunny aka Zoey from Megan
She's very pretty and a true skinner. Her bbj skills are ok. She uses her hands too much during BBBJ. QoD has top tier girls but sunny is probably the worst! She pulled the same BS on me when she was with meganmodels. Sunny is a time waster, I asked to fuck for most of the session and she just said she wasn't ready. I even got up and asked her to come to the edge of the bed and she refused. She used her adorable demeanor to waste my time, when I would get upset and told her she's wasting my time I want to fuck, she gave me an adorable face and asked me if she I think she's prety. With 5 minutes left she is about to get on top and then goes back to giving me a blowjob. My time was up and I told her at least let me bust a nut, and I told her to jerk me. She wasted 40 minutes of my time and didn't provide full service. She did the same under Megan models, she used the same excuse, I'm new I'm shy. Etc. Looks she's 8, she's tiny and very pretty, perfect spinner body, service 0! I wasn't going to rape her to get full service if someone is wondering why I just didn't stick my dick in her.
-
10-19-25 13:25 #407Regular Member

Posts: 24New girls: Chanel & Ophelia
Anyone end up giving either one a go?
Their response time has gotten much worse with me LOL.
They'll only respond with one word text and are just the worst at scheduling now.
Chanel kind of looked mid but Ophelia looks incredibly sexy.
-
09-26-25 16:20 #406Senior Member

Posts: 126Not the Current One
QOD has a tendency to recycle profiles and I'm fairly certain that it was a different Molly referenced in this post back when this thread was created.
Originally Posted by Grail47
[View Original Post]
I don't know exactly when the current Molly assumed the profile but think it has been about a year, so any posts about her before that are referencing a different chick.
-
09-25-25 14:09 #405Senior Member

Posts: 238Question about Molly
Is the Molly mentioned above the same as Molly143 on PD?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






