Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 495
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #405

    Question about Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd start a thread for QoD so we don't have to scour through the other threads for intel on these girls LOL.

    It is my understanding that they have three bookers: Dahlia, Krystle, and Thomas and run two different locations in SFV: one on Balboa and another in Sherman Oaks. But I have seen them advertise girls in OC and in LV so idk for sure. I've personally experienced some issues with the three different bookers double booking girls and some schedule cluster fucks but for the most part my experience has been mostly smooth with little issues. Rates and services are pretty consistent, 300 hr GFE. But I've seen them charge 400 hr for some girls. Most of the girls are more than willing to do BBFS.

    I'll start off with a list and some intel on the girls I've seen through this booker...
    Is the Molly mentioned above the same as Molly143 on PD?

  2. #404
    Did anyone see Jen last weekend?

    She is FINE.

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a different girl now. Not the young, slender, nubile blond from her first tour. She is now blue-haired and has gained an extra 20 pounds with tattoos all over.

    Has anyone tried her this go around to see if her service is the same?
    I was finally able to get together with Luna. I don't know what she was like before, but the service was excellent, easily a top QoD girl for me.

  4. #402

    Luna return

    Looks like a different girl now. Not the young, slender, nubile blond from her first tour. She is now blue-haired and has gained an extra 20 pounds with tattoos all over.

    Has anyone tried her this go around to see if her service is the same?

  5. #401

    Ms Hollywood

    Has anyone seen the new girl at QOD? If so, does she offer BBFS and CIP?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MSHollywoodQOD.jpg‎  

  6. #400

    Responding time sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbic8033  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have had terrible luck getting replies from them too. I have missed out on two girls I wanted to see Nadia and Rayne because they left before I can set up any appointment. I never used them before so maybe that is why they reply slower to me. Some of the girls they have look really good, I wonder how accurate the pictures are.
    Nah it ain't you, I've been going there for a few years now and they still take long to respond if they even bother to. The first year I was there they use to constantly reach out. The booker would sometimes even hit me up a day before the girl gets put out so I can get first dibs (Nadia and Nina were such a situation). Idk what happened but communication has dropped. Some of the girls that were only there temporarily would claim to be there for a week before an ad even went up on HX (only finding out after I mentioned when it was posted to them) they may just be advertising and getting more revenue off other sites like Pd idk.

  7. #399

    Slow response

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler6969  [View Original Post]
    What am I doing wrong?

    I've texted her a number of times and PM'd her on hx as well. Help would be appreciated.
    Yeah I have had terrible luck getting replies from them too. I have missed out on two girls I wanted to see Nadia and Rayne because they left before I can set up any appointment. I never used them before so maybe that is why they reply slower to me. Some of the girls they have look really good, I wonder how accurate the pictures are.

  8. #398

    Charlie Rose

    Had a great sesh on her 1st or 2nd day there (not sure if she worked on the day her pics were posted as I never got a response until next day LOL).

    Skill: amazing DFK, her BBBJ was amazing, and she taste great. Does any position you'd like, seems to really like doggy. She was eager to please and over all made me feel like she was enjoying the session.

    Looks: says she's 24, but looks a bit older to me, 5'7 around 120 lbs?

    Personality: talked a bit with her she's been in CA for 2 years now but from OKC like most of the girls, she's in school and claims to be new to this.

    Sounds like everything is on the table at a cost (too $$ for me to partake).

    Session began, proceeded and ended as any session with QOD girls tend to go.

    Definitely repeat, hopefully queen gets more girls like this.

  9. #397

    Mimi

    Saw Mimi last weekend, the first new girl over at QOD that I've seen in a while.

    She looked better than her photos (something I find is often the case at QOD. Maybe they need better lighting or something when taking their photos.).

    Started a little cold with get in the shower and not much of a hello. But once back in the room we had fun. She is not the normal PSE / GFE I would say. Said that there could be extras but they would be very expensive. Not much for LFK / DFK. But walked in the room and she got on her knees and gave me some solid BBBJ. Good suction and could take it deep. Not quite into sucking bls but spit on them and played with her hands. Suited up and she hopped on top. Girl can ride! Threw her down for some mish and her cream told me she was enjoying haha. Just the right amount of dirty talk to feel real and not like some bad acting. Took a proper pounding and was asking for more. Finish in condom and we chat for a while. She initiated round 2. We stuck with just oral for round 2 and she had me CIMWS. Wish she was into DFK. But will probably still repeat.

  10. #396

    What am I doing wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler6969  [View Original Post]
    What am I doing wrong?

    I've texted her a number of times and PM'd her on hx as well. Help would be appreciated.
    Nothing. They seem to ignore almost everybody.

    Try saying you saw their ad on PD, I bet you get a response.

    I might try that. PM / Text from HX and Text from PD for the same girl and see what response if any I get.

  11. #395

    Others on PD

    Quote Originally Posted by BStachel  [View Original Post]
    These are the QoD on PD that I recognized and appear to be active in the last 6 months. I excluded those who haven't been active in two or more years like BaileyB and AnnaMorna.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Lovelyjadexoxo

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...aks/TalaSecret

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/DixieLynnoxo

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Nuys/KandiDior

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...worth/Lacey143

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Oaks/MadieMae

    I'm surprised to see MadieMae is still active. It's been about 5 years since she's advertised on HX and maybe 8 years since I saw her. Asking $$hr. No way. Must be getting it.

    Any others?

    $$$1/2 / hr seems to be the norm. If it's just a matter of the $50 bucks, why don't they just ask for the same on HX?
    I'm guess in that at her rate, Madie has left QOD and spun off as an indie, but there may be some other arrangement in play. Who knows?

    As far as others:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JazminChanel

    Seems like she's on a long hiatus, has left QOD, or left the biz. I didn't understand Heizenberg's post from the other day so I'm still clueless.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Paigeokc

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NatalieScarlett

    She used to have a photo on her ad that was taken in a QOD location, but I don't know anything else about her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VictoriaMercedes

    Her Majesty.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Molly143

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ywood/Jazzyoxo

  12. #394

    Have reached out to QoD with no response

    What am I doing wrong?

    I've texted her a number of times and PM'd her on hx as well. Help would be appreciated.

  13. #393

    QoD on PD

    These are the QoD on PD that I recognized and appear to be active in the last 6 months. I excluded those who haven't been active in two or more years like BaileyB and AnnaMorna.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Lovelyjadexoxo

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...aks/TalaSecret

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/DixieLynnoxo

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Nuys/KandiDior

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...worth/Lacey143

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Oaks/MadieMae

    I'm surprised to see MadieMae is still active. It's been about 5 years since she's advertised on HX and maybe 8 years since I saw her. Asking $$hr. No way. Must be getting it.

    Any others?

    $$$1/2 / hr seems to be the norm. If it's just a matter of the $50 bucks, why don't they just ask for the same on HX?

  14. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    No she is in PD most La QOD are in private delights which is $350 and in HX $300 so I'm thinking if you use PD to communicate it will be $350 for 1 hour.

    Only the OKC girls are rotated in HX.
    That's not accurate. Lilly is an OKC girl and has been exclusively on PD the last few times she's worked. Also HX is being updated less frequently while PD ads are being updated daily when girls are here. Tala got one or two bumps on HX when she was here while her PD was updated daily multiple times a day. It seems to be a combination of the girls choosing PD for the higher rate and probably lower volume and preferring to work at the other house that most of the PD girls work out of. Either way it leaves us HX guys missing out with them on PD and the booker not answering texts.

  15. #391

    Private delights

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetBagger  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her active at all lately, although I'm not on HX and only follow from the PD end of things. Is she still listing on HX or has anyone seen her reboot as an indie provider? I would definitely like to see her again.
    No she is in PD most La QOD are in private delights which is $350 and in HX $300 so I'm thinking if you use PD to communicate it will be $350 for 1 hour.

    Only the OKC girls are rotated in HX.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape