Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1250

    Doris is great

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her since she's back?. How's she looking. I hope to see her soon.
    Her body is the same 100, face still Chinese, personality amazing as usual. I am still laughing a week later from the stuff she says.

  2. #1249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Doris

    Has anybody seen her since she's back?. How's she looking. I hope to see her soon.

  3. #1248

    Gina

    Anyone catch up with Gina from Peaches outside the shop?

  4. #1247

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone confirm this is the Malaysian bebe that was at Rejuve / Happiness? If trying to reconnect. DM if if you can help me find her. This add seems like a bait and switch and over priced. Number is used for others. But the Malay Bebe at Happiness was an old fav.
    That is Rejuve Bebe. Working downtown. She has put on some weight, but still pretty.

  5. #1246

    Adultsearch isn't worth it in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoProof  [View Original Post]
    Fellows. Any 411 on this one?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3712907
    I think adult search isn't really worth using because the majority of the post are old advertisements from people long gone, or out of state numbers that post in multiple locations at the same time (meaning the girl isn't here and most likely doesn't even exist). I've seen a few legitimate advertisements but it's always someone you could have also found on PD or tryst and those ads give way more info.

  6. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoProof  [View Original Post]
    Fellows. Any 411 on this one?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3712907
    Please see my reply in the "Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More" thread.

  7. #1244
    Anyone confirm this is the Malaysian bebe that was at Rejuve / Happiness? If trying to reconnect. DM if if you can help me find her. This add seems like a bait and switch and over priced. Number is used for others. But the Malay Bebe at Happiness was an old fav.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    The description sounds like her. Is this her?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13315711.html

    Lists "Princess Relaxation".

    So a monger was quoted 4 bills?

  8. #1243

    411 on this one?

    Fellows. Any 411 on this one?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3712907

  9. #1242

    Mizu

    Anybody try Mizu? Is that really her in the pics?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3555225

  10. #1241

    Is Bebe. Qunnie now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    The description sounds like her. Is this her?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13315711.html

    Lists "Princess Relaxation".

    So a monger was quoted 4 bills?
    I texted the 808 area code number and got no reply too, since no reply I schedule with someone else this week. I'll try the 626 area code number next time.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13316135.html

  11. #1240

    Bebe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    The description sounds like her. Is this her?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13315711.html

    Lists "Princess Relaxation".

    So a monger was quoted 4 bills?
    Welp no answer here, so tried texting them because I was curious. No response there either.

    Guess I won't get any answers.

  12. #1239

    Bebe Rej

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    I remember enjoying my time with her. I thought she retired, though I'd hear about her popping up here and there. Never verified though. Does she have a current ad? What are her rates now?
    The description sounds like her. Is this her?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13315711.html

    Lists "Princess Relaxation".

    So a monger was quoted 4 bills?

  13. #1238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Which one quoted you to high? Bebe or the other one in the ad? And what was the quote or the experience? TIA!
    Handler quoted 4 bills for an hour. Mentioned 2 girls available. I didn't partake.

  14. #1237

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    She's a cutie for sure.
    Which one quoted you to high? Bebe or the other one in the ad? And what was the quote or the experience? TIA!

  15. #1236

    Annita

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    250 all in. MILF, BBBJ, BBFS. No DFK, not GFE. No massage, one cum shot and out the door. She's nice, but not a sex machine. See her to drop a load deep inside her pussy.
    That's strange! My experience was very different. Guess I got the best end of YMMV! DFK, GFE with a generous helping of PSE, no rush, no upsell! Sweet girl- look at her pictures. They are current, doesn't look like a MILF to me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape