Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 309 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4368

    Innerpeace Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Notice the writing and part of a logo looks familiar? Something Peace? And yes, if reports come in positive, I will definitely try.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/innerpeace-...ssage-honolulu

  2. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    So what does Jenny look like and how was her service like besides her massage skills?
    Older Korean, maybe 50's or lower 60's. Short with an average size body with good size naturals and shaved kitty. DATY, CBJ, and CFS. She's flexible!! She can do the splits and throw her legs over her shoulders. I would say only possible downside is that she gets tired fast, so you'll be doing most of the work if you take long like me, which I don't mind.

  3. #4366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by FillUpYamada  [View Original Post]
    Just went there the other week. I thought I was talking to Michelle on the phone, so I didn't ask. Turns out he name was Jenny when she answered the door. She was good. First time actually getting a massage of any kind there. LOL.
    So what does Jenny look like and how was her service like besides her massage skills?

  4. #4365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by FillUpYamada  [View Original Post]
    Just went there the other week. I thought I was talking to Michelle on the phone, so I didn't ask. Turns out he name was Jenny when she answered the door. She was good. First time actually getting a massage of any kind there. LOL.
    Good to know. Jenny. Mahalo!

  5. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is the mama. Older, 60+. I believe Hana is also there. Older also. Self shower. Everything BB. Minimal massage skills. $160.
    Just went there the other week. I thought I was talking to Michelle on the phone, so I didn't ask. Turns out he name was Jenny when she answered the door. She was good. First time actually getting a massage of any kind there. LOL.

  6. #4363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Norcal574  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys help me?

    I called to make an appointment and the person on the phone spoke with a heavy Korean accent, I couldn't understand who and how much.

    All I understood was massage 45 minutes for. 60.

    Any info is appreciated.
    Michelle is the mama. Older, 60+. I believe Hana is also there. Older also. Self shower. Everything BB. Minimal massage skills. $160.

  7. #4362

    Pearl City Relaxation

    Can you guys help me?

    I called to make an appointment and the person on the phone spoke with a heavy Korean accent, I couldn't understand who and how much.

    All I understood was massage 45 minutes for. 60.

    Any info is appreciated.

  8. #4361

    Japanese Mai

    I decided to give Mai a try, last time was just a massage and h j, nothing special.

    This time directed to self park in her building and when leaving I had to make a purchase in the market to get my ticket validated. Still a 4 fee.

    Walks me to her unit, different one than before, smaller unit than last time. No massage table, just lay on the bed. Massage was only on the back, extended time on the legs. She spent a lot of time teasing the nether region. On the flip she jumps up for oral on her then pretty mechanical reverse cowgirl.

    Not a repeat for me, just not friendly just a business transaction.

  9. #4360

    LWriting / Logo in the background

    Quote Originally Posted by Moku808  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one lights up someone's fantasy.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3715112_410927
    Notice the writing and part of a logo looks familiar? Something Peace? And yes, if reports come in positive, I will definitely try.

  10. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacks  [View Original Post]
    LOL Is this what is treading now, LOL scary.
    Aunty looks friendly and nice; certainly not the worstest thing out there.

  11. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by Moku808  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one lights up someone's fantasy.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3715112_410927
    LOL Is this what is treading now, LOL scary.

  12. #4357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Moku808  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one lights up someone's fantasy.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3715112_410927
    If she offers FS I would give her a try.

  13. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by Moku808  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this one lights up someone's fantasy.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3715112_410927
    Received a funny reply when I placed the photo in this advertisement into an AI search:

    "This image shows an individual who may be associated with an obituary or a request for funeral support based on the context of the search results".

    However, as a fan of mature women, if she offered BB service and a budget price I might be willing to give her a try.

  14. #4355

    First time I see this one

    I'm sure this one lights up someone's fantasy.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3715112_410927

  15. #4354
    Chinese? What the body type here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomodachi  [View Original Post]
    Cindy gives one of the best massage and BBBJ around. The only thing I didn't like is that she doesn't like it when you suck on her tits. Other than that, she is awesome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape