Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 4623
-
02-15-26 21:04 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 174Innerpeace Thai Massage
https://www.yelp.com/biz/innerpeace-...ssage-honolulu
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 13:26 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 37Older Korean, maybe 50's or lower 60's. Short with an average size body with good size naturals and shaved kitty. DATY, CBJ, and CFS. She's flexible!! She can do the splits and throw her legs over her shoulders. I would say only possible downside is that she gets tired fast, so you'll be doing most of the work if you take long like me, which I don't mind.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 11:55 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 1433So what does Jenny look like and how was her service like besides her massage skills?
Originally Posted by FillUpYamada
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:13 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 1433Good to know. Jenny. Mahalo!
Originally Posted by FillUpYamada
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 01:33 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 37Just went there the other week. I thought I was talking to Michelle on the phone, so I didn't ask. Turns out he name was Jenny when she answered the door. She was good. First time actually getting a massage of any kind there. LOL.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 12:02 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 1433Michelle is the mama. Older, 60+. I believe Hana is also there. Older also. Self shower. Everything BB. Minimal massage skills. $160.
Originally Posted by Norcal574
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 11:21 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 50Pearl City Relaxation
Can you guys help me?
I called to make an appointment and the person on the phone spoke with a heavy Korean accent, I couldn't understand who and how much.
All I understood was massage 45 minutes for. 60.
Any info is appreciated.
-
02-12-26 11:18 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 50Japanese Mai
I decided to give Mai a try, last time was just a massage and h j, nothing special.
This time directed to self park in her building and when leaving I had to make a purchase in the market to get my ticket validated. Still a 4 fee.
Walks me to her unit, different one than before, smaller unit than last time. No massage table, just lay on the bed. Massage was only on the back, extended time on the legs. She spent a lot of time teasing the nether region. On the flip she jumps up for oral on her then pretty mechanical reverse cowgirl.
Not a repeat for me, just not friendly just a business transaction.
-
02-10-26 20:54 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 573LWriting / Logo in the background
Notice the writing and part of a logo looks familiar? Something Peace? And yes, if reports come in positive, I will definitely try.
Originally Posted by Moku808
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:10 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 1170Aunty looks friendly and nice; certainly not the worstest thing out there.
Originally Posted by Blacks
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 17:59 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 596LOL Is this what is treading now, LOL scary.
Originally Posted by Moku808
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:08 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 1406If she offers FS I would give her a try.
Originally Posted by Moku808
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 21:13 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 5120Received a funny reply when I placed the photo in this advertisement into an AI search:
Originally Posted by Moku808
[View Original Post]
"This image shows an individual who may be associated with an obituary or a request for funeral support based on the context of the search results".
However, as a fan of mature women, if she offered BB service and a budget price I might be willing to give her a try.
-
02-09-26 17:40 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 174First time I see this one
I'm sure this one lights up someone's fantasy.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...3715112_410927
-
02-06-26 16:31 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 1304Chinese? What the body type here?
Originally Posted by Tomodachi
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






