Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 471 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 7063
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6478

    Vivi relaxing spa

    Vivi came back here from Orlando. I think she will slowly bring this place back to normal!

  2. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by MattHearty  [View Original Post]
    At the barber I overheard someone speaking about RLX and the new lineup. He mentioned the talent is not close to what it was before and the value Mario coins is not as rewarding when you finish the level. He mentioned someone's usage of tape used like it was preventing something from leaking while the hairdresser was at work.
    Does your barber know if they do monthly rotations?

  3. #6476

    Rlx

    At the barber I overheard someone speaking about RLX and the new lineup. He mentioned the talent is not close to what it was before and the value Mario coins is not as rewarding when you finish the level. He mentioned someone's usage of tape used like it was preventing something from leaking while the hairdresser was at work.

  4. #6475
    Thanks for the info much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Crystal, Sugar, and Yoyo.

    Crystal has a prettier face than sugar.

    Sugar is a better performer than Crystal.

    Yo-yo was unavailable.

  5. #6474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Disappointing they only have one spot available, I was hoping to get two, one for me and one for the SO! Oh well, maybe next time!.
    Perhaps it will outperform the software focused private equity or private credit funds.

  6. #6473

    I'm bummed!

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Interesting ad at the bottom of each page.

    I'm not sure who, in their right mind would invest.

    Donating Money.

    We are offering an exclusive sponsorship 50-100 K, only one spot available. Please message J for more details.


    *make 10 K-25 K profit + one free visit with each flower that visits*.


    https://www.kgfe.net/miami
    Disappointing they only have one spot available, I was hoping to get two, one for me and one for the SO! Oh well, maybe next time! 🤣.

  7. #6472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Interesting ad at the bottom of each page.

    I'm not sure who, in their right mind would invest.

    Donating Money.

    We are offering an exclusive sponsorship 50-100 K, only one spot available. Please message J for more details.


    *make 10 K-25 K profit + one free visit with each flower that visits*.


    https://www.kgfe.net/miami

  8. #6471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by StableGenius69  [View Original Post]
    It is open and they have a new lineup. I would just walk in and ask for who is available and choose. Vivi moved to Orlando so no longer available here.
    Crystal, Sugar, and Yoyo.

    Crystal has a prettier face than sugar.

    Sugar is a better performer than Crystal.

    Yo-yo was unavailable.

  9. #6470
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSaucy  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I have been trying to call the spa everyday multiple times and I never get an answer. Is the place still open? I was trying to find out who was there tomorrow and was really hoping Vivi was there. Do I have the right number? Google showed a 305 which surprised me then a 733 and finally a 0860. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you want.
    It is open and they have a new lineup. I would just walk in and ask for who is available and choose. Vivi moved to Orlando so no longer available here.

  10. #6469
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsaTexas  [View Original Post]
    I tried mimi several months ago. Though it is a real agency, the pics look nothing at all like the girls and what I met was a far cry from pleasant. Others have reported similar findings.
    You're right every once in a while a girl does not look like the pictures but for the most part I've met a few in Fort Lauderdale and a lot of them in Orlando at the sister location and they are all pretty accurate and beautiful girls, some of the Japanese girls are so hot you think why the hell are they even doing this? They could have any man they wanted and probably a loaded one at that but here they are taking appointments for us guys to come enjoy them. Thankfully we have Mimi and Mieji to give us that Japanese option with occasional Korean and Vietnamese hotties that just finished their tour.

  11. #6468
    Turns out I had the wrong number I am calling the right spa now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I got no info on number but vivi is in Orlando that I do know.

  12. #6467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSaucy  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I have been trying to call the spa everyday multiple times and I never get an answer. Is the place still open? I was trying to find out who was there tomorrow and was really hoping Vivi was there. Do I have the right number? Google showed a 305 which surprised me then a 733 and finally a 0860. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you want.
    I got no info on number but vivi is in Orlando that I do know.

  13. #6466

    Relaxation Spa

    Hi All,

    I have been trying to call the spa everyday multiple times and I never get an answer. Is the place still open? I was trying to find out who was there tomorrow and was really hoping Vivi was there. Do I have the right number? Google showed a 305 which surprised me then a 733 and finally a 0860. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you want.

  14. #6465

    Mimi scam

    I tried mimi several months ago. Though it is a real agency, the pics look nothing at all like the girls and what I met was a far cry from pleasant. Others have reported similar findings.

    Quote Originally Posted by King86  [View Original Post]
    Met Riri this weekend at a convenient hotel and she is an all natural beautiful Japanese girl (estimated age 21-23) from Osaka I believe. Great body and a her rack (C's?) is one of her best features. I think the photos on the website are her though they are of course heavily edited. Took care of the pre-coital shower where she cleaned me off quickly as I had just showered so was ready to roll. Festivities began with BBBJ on the bed followed by some DATY and I must say she was very clean and hygienic down there which I always really appreciate. She seemed to enjoy herself and gave a great GFE performance. She had some sensitivity around her breasts but overall she was accommodating and I definitely recommend to see her before she leaves town.

    mimi10086.com/ view /28880.

  15. #6464

    Riri at Mimi

    Met Riri this weekend at a convenient hotel and she is an all natural beautiful Japanese girl (estimated age 21-23) from Osaka I believe. Great body and a her rack (C's?) is one of her best features. I think the photos on the website are her though they are of course heavily edited. Took care of the pre-coital shower where she cleaned me off quickly as I had just showered so was ready to roll. Festivities began with BBBJ on the bed followed by some DATY and I must say she was very clean and hygienic down there which I always really appreciate. She seemed to enjoy herself and gave a great GFE performance. She had some sensitivity around her breasts but overall she was accommodating and I definitely recommend to see her before she leaves town.

    mimi10086.com/ view /28880.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape