Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 472 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 7067
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSaucy  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I have been trying to call the spa everyday multiple times and I never get an answer. Is the place still open? I was trying to find out who was there tomorrow and was really hoping Vivi was there. Do I have the right number? Google showed a 305 which surprised me then a 733 and finally a 0860. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you want.
    I got no info on number but vivi is in Orlando that I do know.

  2. #6466

    Relaxation Spa

    Hi All,

    I have been trying to call the spa everyday multiple times and I never get an answer. Is the place still open? I was trying to find out who was there tomorrow and was really hoping Vivi was there. Do I have the right number? Google showed a 305 which surprised me then a 733 and finally a 0860. Any info would be appreciated, PM me if you want.

  3. #6465

    Mimi scam

    I tried mimi several months ago. Though it is a real agency, the pics look nothing at all like the girls and what I met was a far cry from pleasant. Others have reported similar findings.

    Quote Originally Posted by King86  [View Original Post]
    Met Riri this weekend at a convenient hotel and she is an all natural beautiful Japanese girl (estimated age 21-23) from Osaka I believe. Great body and a her rack (C's?) is one of her best features. I think the photos on the website are her though they are of course heavily edited. Took care of the pre-coital shower where she cleaned me off quickly as I had just showered so was ready to roll. Festivities began with BBBJ on the bed followed by some DATY and I must say she was very clean and hygienic down there which I always really appreciate. She seemed to enjoy herself and gave a great GFE performance. She had some sensitivity around her breasts but overall she was accommodating and I definitely recommend to see her before she leaves town.

    mimi10086.com/ view /28880.

  4. #6464

    Riri at Mimi

    Met Riri this weekend at a convenient hotel and she is an all natural beautiful Japanese girl (estimated age 21-23) from Osaka I believe. Great body and a her rack (C's?) is one of her best features. I think the photos on the website are her though they are of course heavily edited. Took care of the pre-coital shower where she cleaned me off quickly as I had just showered so was ready to roll. Festivities began with BBBJ on the bed followed by some DATY and I must say she was very clean and hygienic down there which I always really appreciate. She seemed to enjoy herself and gave a great GFE performance. She had some sensitivity around her breasts but overall she was accommodating and I definitely recommend to see her before she leaves town.

    mimi10086.com/ view /28880.

  5. #6463
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Based on a recent mugshot of a late 50's asian lady in Sunrise, looks as if an AMP may have been shutdown. Arrest was for prostitution. Assuming she worked in an AMP, but also could have been independent. Anyway, be careful mongers.
    Happy mongering!
    Yup, BSO can be a real pisser.

    The best policy for a safe monger adventure is to stay out of BSO's jurisdictions where there's lots of officers and a big over flowing budget that let's the morality police pick on struggling young women that are willing to provide a bit of relief from a guy's stressful life.

    And just go to cities with their own police force.

    Less money and resources for harassing harmless massage ladies. And more local control allowing spa owners to grease the right palms.

    Several cities in Broward County operate their own independent police departments rather than contracting with the Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO).

    As of 2026, these include Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Sunrise, and Wilton Manors.

    Otherwise:

    https://www.sheriff.org/LE/Pages/BSO-jurisdiction.aspx

  6. #6462
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck uses "penetrated" in a review? You must be the owner (using chapgpt) or LEO.
    This is pretty funny. Yeah looks and sounds fake! Can't wait to penetrate one of these girls tomorrow. LOL.

  7. #6461
    For those interested in arrest, this website database is a helpful tool and provides some data. Remember these folks are innocent until judged by a jury of their peers.

    https://arrests.org/

    Happy mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Based on a recent mugshot of a late 50's asian lady in Sunrise, looks as if an AMP may have been shutdown. Arrest was for prostitution. Assuming she worked in an AMP, but also could have been independent. Anyway, be careful mongers.

    Happy mongering!

  8. #6460

    Possible AMP Closure

    Based on a recent mugshot of a late 50's asian lady in Sunrise, looks as if an AMP may have been shutdown. Arrest was for prostitution. Assuming she worked in an AMP, but also could have been independent. Anyway, be careful mongers.

    Happy mongering!

  9. #6459
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone went to this new spot yet? It used to be an AMP but looks like it got rebranded or have new owners. I did call and the lady sounded latina.

    Address: 24 xx and 59th Terrace, Hollywood, FL 33021.
    Yeah, That's the old All Asian massage. I tend to avoid the spas around the hard Rock complex except maybe for early Sunday mornings when everything is slow.

    I've found a couple of A+ women in these spas, got their personal cell #'s and hooked up with them when the spa first opens and nobody is around.

    Otherwise, these spas are mainly for tourist and Hard Rock spill overs, usually rushed, over-priced and impersonal.

    It'd better to look for a quiet spa in a run down strip mall or in an old area like Hollywood / Davie or Flagami.

    Sometimes a converted house can be good, but there's usually one older lady there 24/7. But there's always possibilities for BBFS and personal contact info if you're persistent.

  10. #6458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck uses "penetrated" in a review? You must be the owner (using chapgpt) or LEO.
    No, not LEO they ain't that fucking stupid.

  11. #6457
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDoc  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys sorry for the mundane but is this the aaa one in davie??
    Or by hospital in the strip?

  12. #6456

    Visiting area

    Hey guys sorry for the mundane but is this the aaa one in davie??

  13. #6455
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck uses "penetrated" in a review? You must be the owner (using chapgpt) or LEO.
    The Em Dash and semi colons gives it away that its an AI response.

  14. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone went to this new spot yet? It used to be an AMP but looks like it got rebranded or have new owners. I did call and the lady sounded latina.

    Address: 24 xx and 59th Terrace, Hollywood, FL 33021.
    I tried it once a few years ago but saw a male masseuse at the front and walked out. All the google reviews now look fake. I know some AMP's pamper themselves with fake reviews to give an impression that its legit, but 40 perfect 5 star reviews in a month?

  15. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by MimAia  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, what's the lineup like at this spa this month? I'm planning a vacation to Miami tomorrow! I searched for this spa and it seems quite popular! Does anyone have any information? I would be very grateful!

    I met Sugar this morning, and she's absolutely gorgeous! She's a little curvy, just my type! Sugar was incredibly enthusiastic! We went to the shower together; even though it was a standing shower, Sugar still provided excellent service, including kissing, BBBJ, and Tuma. She was very skilled, a true AMP veteran! Back in the room, Sugar took care of me like a girlfriend, massaging me from my back to my front with her soft tongue. Then we moved on to BBBJ, 69, and French kissing she was very professional! I couldn't control myself and penetrated her; she was very tight, and Sugar could handle strong thrusts. We finished in the doggy style position! It was a fantastic experience! Before leaving, Sugar introduced me to two other girls! They looked small and cute! I'll be back soon! Guys, go and enjoy it! A great experience this month!
    Who the fuck uses "penetrated" in a review? You must be the owner (using chapgpt) or LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape