Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 9525
-
02-13-26 11:43 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 73Sam98
Your dealing with a booker, not hear directly!
Originally Posted by SevenToSeven
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 10:22 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 75Yes to a location in Paramount. I blocked her.
Originally Posted by TJ2617
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 10:16 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 1388Sam98
Yeah you ain't lying this young teeny tiny girl is a nympho freak. Just creampied her a few days ago, car date in LA near her place. I told her condoms are lame and was surprised she offered BBFS on text. I sent a dic pic telling her I am cut with a nice sized dic LOL. She said ok cum inside me daddy, so I did. Screenshots of our texts below. Only lame part was it was dark so my video is kinda lame. Need to see her during the day like I always do with Gemma Sky. My car creampie videos with GS are better.
Originally Posted by Getupngo
[View Original Post]
Told Sam98 next time I will take her to one of these cheap hourly motels on Western so we can have a proper bbfscip date with pics and videos from multiple angles. Looks like I now have 2 regular spinners in the LAX area LOL.
-
02-13-26 09:58 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 298Was that supposed to be for a car date? She also gave me an address to meet for a car date but I didn't go yet.
Originally Posted by SevenToSeven
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 22:28 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 75She did the same fucking thing again sent me to same address 30 minutes from me and made me fucking wait then made me go to some random mobile home near by then blocked me she's fucking around.
Originally Posted by Getupngo
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 22:12 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 99Ellaflower
Won't honor menu.
No BBBJ Daty DFK says no to everything despite having it in her menu. Uses every excuse in the book.
Avoid this girl at all cost.
-
02-10-26 09:42 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 73Sam98
Only way sea her is to have her come to you, she drives herself & she's definitely worth it. Only thing she doesn't do is dfk, she's learning though LOL. Have had her over a couple of times now. Her ass in person is perfect, finishing doggie is priceless. Cip is not an issue either.
Originally Posted by SevenToSeven
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 22:40 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 75Sam98 time waster
Sam98 is a time waster all text then sends you address and doesn't show up don't waste your time.
-
02-02-26 13:13 #9322Regular Member

Posts: 15There's an influx
There's a slight influx of Fig girls landing on HX. Have to bed care since that brings a lot of shadiness and ROB activity. I imagine there will be more as the city tries to clean up the streets for the World Cup.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
Just do your research and check over sites liked PD and etc.
-
01-29-26 16:19 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 423New girls
Anyone else notice a huge influx of new girls on HX? Is this because of Figueroa? Also, a couple have their phone numbers on ads. Something seems kind of fishy.
-
01-21-26 21:47 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 187So So
Pics are accurate. Saw her for 1/2 hr. Good enough attitude, but was sleepy the whole time. Literally fell asleep after we were done & I showed myself out. She'll ask you to shower before getting down to business, which I was fine with doing. Unlikely to repeat. You can ask her about BBFS.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 17:58 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 64Tierny
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tierny
Anyone have any info on her? Is she BBFS? Any info would be appreciated. Would love to creampie this one.Last edited by SBlover; 01-21-26 at 18:00. Reason: Typo
-
01-20-26 00:55 #9318Regular Member

Posts: 17No, it's one of the private clubs. Search the club directory and you will find some. Look for ones that allow male accounts only. You have to send a request to the club owner to let you join.
Originally Posted by Novi15
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 16:27 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 200How close is she to her pics? Face looks cute but hard to make out the body deets.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 22:13 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 42? I just saw her the other day at the normal location, quoted 1. 5 but I didn't partake.
Originally Posted by Getupngo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



