Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23504
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he is speaking of the Trinity who has a number ending in 4777. Search that on EB and you'll see. I used to see her often but haven't in a while. She was looking a little rougher last I saw her, certainly not 27 years old or whatever she advertises but still fun.
    That would be correct.

    Stay Safe.

    -H.

  2. #23503
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoLaserBeam  [View Original Post]
    She's real, thick and everything is covered. A bit on the pricey side, but I had fun.
    So not a replacement throat goat 😒 😔.

  3. #23502
    Emptied it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    humpday clean your box out.

  4. #23501
    Quote Originally Posted by anydayhumpday  [View Original Post]
    i tried reaching out to her a few times. Never got a response back.

    .
    humpday clean your box out.

  5. #23500
    I tried reaching out to her a few times. Never got a response back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enumclaw  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you've heard of Brandy, not sure her exact ethnicty but got to be some type of latina. Goodluck getting in contact tho you just have to be lucky honestly. Outside of her idk any that would be considered upscale, a few that are on the upper side of the hobby all things considered but not quite upscale.
    .

  6. #23499
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyDayHumpDay  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any upscale provider in this area white / asian / latina who partake in DFK? great if they can host from private location than cheap motel. you never know! I saw a few in tryst but they all require deposit. ty.
    I'm sure you've heard of Brandy, not sure her exact ethnicty but got to be some type of latina. Goodluck getting in contact tho you just have to be lucky honestly. Outside of her idk any that would be considered upscale, a few that are on the upper side of the hobby all things considered but not quite upscale.

  7. #23498

    Upscale provider

    Does anyone know any upscale provider in this area white / asian / latina who partake in DFK? great if they can host from private location than cheap motel. you never know! I saw a few in tryst but they all require deposit. ty.

  8. #23497

    Don't give in

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo713  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I have reached out and she wanted a deposit. But she looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aberd...r/903905704074
    That girl is a scam artist. She actually use AI to proved that she was at a restaurant close to my crib, yet you could see that it was a mirror reflection with the shower curtains blending with the generated background.

  9. #23496
    Quote Originally Posted by mpduration  [View Original Post]
    what were her prices?
    qv - $.50

    Hhr - $$$

  10. #23495

    What was the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoLaserBeam  [View Original Post]
    She's real, thick and everything is covered. A bit on the pricey side, but I had fun.
    What were her prices?

  11. #23494

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChips11  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a sexy Latina. Has anyone spent time with her?
    She's real, thick and everything is covered. A bit on the pricey side, but I had fun.

  12. #23493
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Evil world

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat  [View Original Post]
    I had a slightly better time with her-saw Jasmine about 4 months ago. Comms were very good, the place was cleanish, and the dog was very sweet.

    I thought her body was better than the previous report-she has a nice ass and her tits were small but fun to play with. The bbj was solid. Largest downside was her attitude-I did her raw, paid her for it, but she complained about her hair being out of place and not wanting GFE and literally everything that came to her mind. I kid you not-she complained while she was cumming. The attitude was so off putting that I haven't returned since.
    I saw Jasmine a few times when she just started-out (before the dog, and she went by Rose back-then). She was one of the sweetest providers I had ever met, you could tell it was not an act. Also, for what she offered and her body, her prices were insanely low.

    I most recently saw her during New Year's eve. Her mood, body and tone had change. She apparently got the dogs after repeatedly getting robbed and screwed-over by people that she helped and looked-out for. This seems to have made her much more paranoid.

  13. #23492
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/753770618286

    This one seems interesting, wondering if anyone has any experience. I may give it a go when I have some time freed up if still around.

  14. #23491

    Sounds like she wanted you spend more for more time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat  [View Original Post]
    I had a slightly better time with her-saw Jasmine about 4 months ago. Comms were very good, the place was cleanish, and the dog was very sweet.

    I thought her body was better than the previous report-she has a nice ass and her tits were small but fun to play with. The bbj was solid. Largest downside was her attitude-I did her raw, paid her for it, but she complained about her hair being out of place and not wanting GFE and literally everything that came to her mind. I kid you not-she complained while she was cumming. The attitude was so off putting that I haven't returned since.
    That's a game they play.

  15. #23490

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/201471034#.

    Pretty poor experience. 1/5 stars.

    Good communication and easy set up. No waiting. Wanted to. 80/ QV and $. 25/ HHR.

    I knew it was going to be bad when the timer was set at the outset. She had an ok body, but her tits were definitely deflated.

    BBJ was terrible. She had dogs locked up in the bathroom and they kept making noise. She took her mouth off my junk every 5 seconds to yell at the dog. Had very little suction and over bad experience. After a few minutes, she tried to put a condom on my still soft member.

    Never succeeded in getting me hard and refused to finish me with her mouth.

    Buyer beware.
    I had a slightly better time with her-saw Jasmine about 4 months ago. Comms were very good, the place was cleanish, and the dog was very sweet.

    I thought her body was better than the previous report-she has a nice ass and her tits were small but fun to play with. The bbj was solid. Largest downside was her attitude-I did her raw, paid her for it, but she complained about her hair being out of place and not wanting GFE and literally everything that came to her mind. I kid you not-she complained while she was cumming. The attitude was so off putting that I haven't returned since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape