Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 58870
-
02-13-26 21:48 #55585Senior Member

Posts: 418Jesus Christ, no wonder these girls are tired when I come down there, you need to be locked up! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
What a fucking party...I'm starting to think a Valentine's trip is in order. Unless the spots will be flooded with you boys bringing chocolate heart boxes. LOL
-
02-13-26 20:40 #55584Senior Member

Posts: 152Meiji
Anyone seen Risa or Rain yet? 3 Japanese providers, hard to pick LOL.
Wondering if any pictures match up, even slightly.
-
02-13-26 20:17 #55583Senior Member

Posts: 406I'm glad someone else is noticing the trend. It's not just him.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 19:24 #55582Senior Member

Posts: 1232Interesting, 9 reviews PNW & Arizona again......
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 15:58 #55581Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Earlier in your review, you said you popped the head and didn't take long for you both to cum because you were so turned on but then in the end you said she ripped off the cover. Did she let you hit raw dog and then through on the cover.
Originally Posted by WifiWarrior88
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:38 #55580Senior Member

Posts: 132Orchard spa
Had some free time today stopped and met a girl called Tina. She will qualify as a spinner normal routine except the fun started first then a shower and then a short massage total time was probably 40-45 minutes at mo best so be aware.
-
02-13-26 14:07 #55579Senior Member

Posts: 1232Vivi went back down south, sounds like it was worth the 45 minute wait but I couldn't have did it.
Originally Posted by Hindenburg
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:02 #55578Senior Member

Posts: 1232That'd be nice, even if it did happen wouldn't affect traffic 🤣.
Originally Posted by Nickyluvsamp
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:41 #55577Senior Member

Posts: 65A little more meat?
Any of you guys know of any of the local spot have a like a chubby provider?? All I seem to come across are the small skinny ones would like to find a spot that has a provider with a little more cushion for the pushing you know what I mean. I know most ladys from over yonder arent built like that would be like a unicorn find.
-
02-13-26 11:07 #55576Senior Member

Posts: 854Shinjuku is one of the 23 wards of Tokyo, like say how Manhattan is to New York City. The area right around Shinjuku Station is a lot like Times Square. The image that most people come up with when they picture Tokyo is basically Shinjuku: skyscrapers, nightlife, shopping, fine dining, etc. Saitama is a prefecture (basically a "state") just to the north of Tokyo. Even though it's geographically north of Tokyo, I'd say the vibe is generally like New Jersey in relation to New York City. I've lived in both Tokyo and Saitama. I wonder what part of Saitama she is from.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 09:21 #55575Senior Member

Posts: 32Orchid review
Called missly to see vivi but they said she was sick and wasn't working that day.
Went to orchid instead this week. Greeted by angel thin giant fake boobs she seemed nice enough tried to take me back but I asked for kimi instead she said you wait long time I said ok. Handed her. 6 for the HHR. Then waited in lobby for 45 minutes or so. Greeted by kimi and led back. Will confirm the other reports on here. Paid the other 1.4.
I was highly impressed by kimis performance and attitude throughout. I would compare this to milk level of service. She was short and thin nice c or ds that were probably enhanced but I didn't see a scar and they felt pretty soft so idk. Standard Asian butt. Great DT and BLS although I wouldn't call her throat bottomless but she did try her best she took most of 8 in but did gag and nearly barfed once. Laid on her back spread eagle totally shaved smooth cat took a pounding with no complaints. Standing mish doggy reverse cow back on her knees for more DT then splattered on her forehead. Said she'll be here for about 2 more weeks. Would recommend.
-
02-13-26 07:01 #55574Senior Member

Posts: 1232She 'was' at Meiji an agency, they rotate more often then spas.
Originally Posted by Nickyluvsamp
[View Original Post]
Kana looks good!
-
02-12-26 20:38 #55573Senior Member

Posts: 76VIP report?
Hello guys. Any one been to VIP? What is lineup? VIP was upthere with the tops, but have been quiet on here lately. Can pm if like.
Thanks.
-
02-12-26 20:32 #55572Regular Member

Posts: 8What location is Nabie at?
Originally Posted by Roxie81
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-12-26 20:30 #55571Regular Member

Posts: 8Hahaha!! Well as much as I read, here some of you, maybe some going Broke! If some don't have the funds; traffic maybe down!!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




