Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 286 to 300 of 8731
-
02-12-26 17:34 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 174Avoid The Hill
I'd suggest you avoid The Hill as it's one of the worst areas in NH & NH is pretty bad to begin with.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 16:02 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 136Same exact thing happened with me. Quoted me 50 for a BJ. Car 70. Qv 100. I passed.
Originally Posted by Chucktaylo677
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 15:00 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 62Yeah messaged Desire last Thursday with no response. Got the picture of cupcake overnight.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Haven't responded since I'm not in the area.
-
02-12-26 13:55 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 886Thanks. Something about her seems off.
Originally Posted by JoeRando
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 13:34 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 930Same number as Sexxy little Baddie. Desire
I noticed that ad and remember a Cupcake, maybe another w / same name, saw another ad with same phone, also the hidden number is the same as advertised; so the same phone posted both ads. The new one (Cupcake) offers service by 2 providers, so maybe doubles with Desire? Is The Hill a decent area in NH?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...3/653226977540 Desire.
-
02-12-26 11:41 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 27I would stay away. If you search for that number it comes up with a different girl from back in Jan. Seems sus.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 10:07 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 216Cupcake is back
She kinda looks familiar. Anyone know her or sample her?
Link https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesh...8/855049922728.
-
02-11-26 20:20 #8439Senior Member

Posts: 136I stopped wasting my time trying. Set an appointment on a Saturday for a Sunday. She said she'll put it down on her book or whatever. I text her next day, she has no idea what I'm talking about. Next I tried scheduling a qv as before, now she says she's only doing hh+. Tried again a few weeks later. She sent me her pic and I thought it was finally happening. I text her at the schedule time, she forgot and was with her brother or whatever. I told her to forget it that clearly she's not reliable. Starts unloading on me calling me a broke ass. A PoS etc. Not worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
This is the pic she sent me. I doubt its her.
-
02-11-26 18:57 #8438Senior Member

Posts: 526I saw her in Hartford a few months ago. Nothing bare was offered then. I don't know about weight loss but she definitely has loose skin. She asked about doing that crack thing with me and I refused. ***** should be using in front of guys unless the guy wants to. She did have someone in the bathroom in the shower while I was there. I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 09:59 #8437Senior Member

Posts: 33Lexus
Alright cool, I was just making sure she's legit. Yeah claims to be in her 30's which doesn't appear the case. But she does have a nice set of tits from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 22:08 #8436Senior Member

Posts: 254Lexus
I saw her once, when she was advertising in The Hartford Advocate. She stated she was in her 30's then. She has got to be pushing 50 by now.
Originally Posted by MrAnderson89
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 18:30 #8435Senior Member

Posts: 33Any intel on Lexus?
Has anyone seen here or know if she's legit. Can't find anything on here. https://tryst.link/escort/athena9000.
-
02-10-26 14:12 #8434Senior Member

Posts: 886Mz v?
Anyone ever see her? Posts nearly every day. Ad says no babe but that's not always a deal breaker for me.
She worth it?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/guild...w/866118843015
-
02-09-26 09:29 #8433Senior Member

Posts: 693Sky
Those pics are of Sky / Skye. She's okay. Saw her once when she was rooming with Bella (crutches) in Milford a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by Mike333
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 00:45 #8432Regular Member

Posts: 20What's the story with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...e/396633699603[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].










Reply With Quote





